Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2018: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2018 is open to women only. Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2018 will open to all women irrespective of their race, religion, caste, color or domicile. A student admitted to the Banasthali Vidyapith has to compulsorily join a hostel of the Vidyapith unless the student is a ward of some worker of the Vidyapith and stays with the worker in the campus, or the student belongs to a neighboring village community within a radius of 25 kms. Every student seeking Admission to Banasthali Vidyapith has to submit an application on the prescribed Admission Form of Banasthali Universityand pay the requisite application fee by the prescribed date.
Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2018 – Notification
Banasthali Vidyapith 2018 Application Form will be available in the month of April, 2018. Direct link will be available below soon.
Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2018 Important Dates
Schedule of Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2018 is given below:
|Last date of submission of Admission Form||April, 2018|
|Last date of submission of Admission Form (With Late Fees)||May, 2018|
Banasthali Vidyapith School Admission 2018
Banasthali Vidyapith School Admission 2018 is open for session 2018-18. Banasthali University offers Elementary Education (Nursery to class VIII), Secondary School Certificate (IX & X) and Senior Secondary School Certificate (XI & XII). Class 11 and 12 admission is available in field of Humanities, Sciences and Commerce.
|Class||Aptitude test Date|
|Class VI||June, 2018|
|Class IX||June, 2018|
Applicants should check their eligibility criteria prior to applying for Banasthali Vidyapith 2018:
- First and foremost, only Women applicants are eligible to enrol and apply for this exam
- And, applicants must have cleared 10+2 examination from any of recognized board across the country.
- Also, applicants should have obtained at least, minimum 60% marks in aggregate in their 10+2 and they must have studied Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry “PCM” as a compulsory pre-study subject
Banasthali Vidyapith Application Form Details:
- Applicants can apply for Banasthali Vidyapith admission application via online or as well as offline mode.
- And, the interested applicants have to pay Application fee of Rs 800 through DD or through Cash deposit.
- Further, applicants must fill the complete application form very carefully in order to avoid the possibility of cancellation of application.
- Finally, applicants must provide the genuine, correct and specific information in the application form as it is really very important and essential.
Banasthali Vidyapith Higher Education Admission 2018
Banasthali Vidyapith Higher Education Admission 2018 for various graduation & post graduation courses is now open. Candidates may apply online for Banasthali University Admission, details for the same is given here.
|Higher Education Course||Aptitude Test Date|
|B.Tech.(CS / EC / EI / EE / IT / BT / CE / MT ) / B.Pharm.||June 2018|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||June 2018|
|M.A// P.G.Diploma in Textile Designing||June 2018|
|M.Tech. (CS /IT/VLSI)||June 2018|
|M.A. (English) / M.A. (Music) / M.A. (Drawing & Painting)||Jun 2018|
Note: Aptitude Test of Music will be based on practical Performance in which candidate should prepare one slow khyal and one fast khyal with the accompaniment of tabla and the basic theoretical knowledge of Music.
Banasthali Vidyapith Fee Structure for Higher Education
- Group A1 : MBA, MCA, M.Pharm., M.Tech., M.Des., B.Tech., B.B.A., B.C.A., L.L.B.(Integrated), B.Design, B.Pharm. – Rs. 92,000/- p.a.
- Group A2 : M. Sc., Master of Social Work, , B.Sc., B.Sc. (Aviation Science)*, B.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication), B.Com., B.Ed., M.Ed. – Rs. 68000/- p.a.
- Group A3 : B.A., M.Phil., M.A., M.Sc. (Home Science), B.Sc.(Home Science) – Rs. 44,000/- p.a.
Note: Regular fee for Foreign/NRI/NRI sponsored applicants:- For Group (A1) courses : US Dollar $ 3,600 p.a. , For Group (A2) courses : US Dollar $ 2,700 p.a. and For Group (A3) courses : US Dollar $ 1,800 p.a.
Re-admission – If a student is separated from Banasthali or Shri Shantabai Shiksha Kutir and in the event Vidyapith decides to readmit her, admission fee of Rs. 5,000/- shall be payable. The admission of a student shall be automatically cancelled due to unauthorized absence of three days or more.
Absence without prior written permission from the Vidyapith shall be treated as unauthorized absence.
Banasthali University Admit Card
The Admit Card for Banasthali University Admission test will be issued by the conducting body only after the submission of application forms (within the last date). Applicants can download admit card from the link provided on the official university website. They will need to login with their details provided at the time of filling the application form.
Also, the admit card will carry all the necessary details such as Name of the applicant, date and venue of the examination and other necessary instructions. Moreover, every applicant should carry the admit card with her to the venue, on the day of the exam. Also, she should carry a valid photo ID proof along with the admit card to the exam centre.
Banasthali Vidyapith 2018 Exam Pattern
Applicants must be aware of Banasthali Vidyapith 2018 Exam Pattern to crack it easily.
- Firstly, every correct answer will fetch 1 mark
- However, each incorrect answer carries 0.25 marks as negative marking.
- The question paper has 3 parts.
- Further, whole Exam paper will comprise of 100 questions of total 100 marks
- Also, 2 hours is the total exam time
- Chemistry and Physics: 40 questions
- Maths/Biology comprises: 40 questions
- And, Logical Reasoning is of 20 questions
Banasthali Vidyapith 2018 Answer Key
Banasthali Vidyapeeth Answer Key 2017 is expected to be released soon after the completion of the aptitude test conducted by the Banasthali Vidyapeeth. The answer key is released in the pdf format and contains the accurate and exact answers to the questions asked in the question paper. The students can obtain the answer key from here soon after its official release. It should be noted that the answer key will be published officially as well as unofficially. However, the evaluation of the candidate’s response sheets will be done on the basis of the official answer key. The unofficial answer key is just released for the reference.
Banasthali Vidyapith 2018 Result
The result of Banasthali Vidyapith 2018 Aptitude Test will be available tentatively in the second week of June 2018.
Also, applicants should keep themselves updated with all the Important links and dates. Moreover, notification update done by the university should be checked by the applicants who have applied for Banasthali Vidyapith 2018 aptitude test.
Banasthali Vidyapith Counselling:
University will conduct the counselling procedure of Banasthali Vidyapith admission 2018 after the final release of Banasthali University Aptitude Test Result 2018
Further, counselling is basically a procedure, for selection of applicants and admission in the university
And, the complete notification and information associated with Banasthali Vidyapith 2018
counselling will be updated step by step by the university authority
Finally, for more information and details, applicants must check the official site of Banasthali Vidyapith
Or, they can contact the following contact address
Banasthali Vidyapith University
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith,
About Banasthali Vidyapith
Banasthali Vidyapith is a fully residential women’s university which offers an integrated system extending from the primary to the Ph.D. level. It was on October 6,
It was on October 6, 1935 that Smt. Ratan Shastri and Pandit Hiralal Shastri founded Banasthali to fill up the vacuum caused by the sudden death of their highly talented and promising daughter Shantabai. They had high expectations that she would work for women’s cause when she would grow up. But destiny ordained otherwise. Thus, Banasthali owes its existence neither to the zeal of an
Thus, Banasthali owes its existence neither to the zeal of an educationist, nor to that of a social reformer. It is also not the creation of a Philanthropist’s purse. It has arisen like the fabled phoenix from the ashes of a blossoming flower Shantabai. Banasthali is one of the five universities in India meant exclusively for Women. Over these
Banasthali is one of the five universities in India meant exclusively for Women. Over these seventy five years Banasthali has developed into a National Centre for women’s education. Banasthali’s educational programme aims at an all-round development of the student’s personality.
To achieve its objective of ‘synthesis of spiritual values and scientific achievements of the East and the West’, it has evolved Five-fold Educational Programme (Panchmukhi Shiksha) comprising of the following aspects : (i) Physical, (ii) Practical, (iii) Aesthetic, (iv) Moral and (v) Intellectual. This way the students develop an integrated and balanced personality.
Academic, Campus and Hostel Rules
- Academic activity of the students will be strictly guided by the Academic rules and decisions taken by Academic Bodies from time to time.
- Admission to Banasthali shall be open to women only.
- Admission of married students shall not be possible in any other courses except to the postgraduate courses. In post-graduate courses too, on very special circumstances only, the married students will be provided admission. After being admitted to a courses, if a student gets married before attaining the age of 18 years, her admission shall be canceled from the Vidyapith.
- Admission will be open to all women irrespective of their race, religion, caste, colour or domicile.
- Every student seeking admission to Banasthali shall submit an application on the prescribed form and pay the requisite fee by the prescribed date.
- Under extra ordinary circumstances the Vice Chancellor, with the approval of the President can relax any condition except the minimum eligibility, but all such cases will have to be placed before the Executive Council for concurrence.
If any applicant having query regarding Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2018, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.