Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2018 Application Form, How to Apply
Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2018 Application Form is available online at official website of Banasthali Vidyapithy. Candidates may apply through various modes for academic session 2018-2019. Admission to Banasthali Vidyapith has to submit an application on the prescribed Admission Form of Banasthali University and pay the requisite application fee by the prescribed date.
Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2018 – Notification
Banasthali Vidyapith 2018 Application Form will be available in the month of April, 2018. Direct link will be available below soon.
Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2018 Application Form Dates
Here candidates can check exam schedule for Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2018 Application Form below:
|Last date of submission of Admission Form||April, 2018|
|Last date of submission of Admission Form (With Late Fees)||May, 2018|
Separate Application Form is to be filled for each programme. For B.Tech.(CSE/EC/EI/EE/IT/BT/CE) one has to fill only one form but a separate form for B.Pharm.
How to Get Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2018 Application Form
Option 1: Send a DD for Rs. 800/- in favour of “Banasthali Vidyapith” payable at Banasthali /Jaipur to: Secretary Banasthali Vidyapith P.O. BANASTHALI VIDYAPITH – 304022, Rajasthan
Option 2: Prospectus and Banasthali Vidyapith Admission Application Form 2018 can also be obtained in person upon payment of Rs.800/- in cash from the following locations
- Higher Education –Vani Mandir, Banasthali Vidyapith, Phone: 01438-228456/228975/228990
- School Education –(a) For IX & XI : Sharda Mandir, Banasthali Vidyapith Phone: 01438-228383 (b) For VI : Saraswati Mandir Banasthali Vidyapith Phone: 01438-228479
Online Submission of application is also possible on the University’s website.
Academic, Campus and Hostel Rules
- Academic activity of the students will be strictly guided by the Academic rules and decisions taken by Academic Bodies from time to time.
- Admission to Banasthali shall be open to women only.
- Admission of married students shall not be possible in any other courses except to the postgraduate courses. In post-graduate courses too, on very special circumstances only, the married students will be provided admission. After being admitted to a courses, if a student gets married before attaining the age of 18 years, her admission shall be canceled from the Vidyapith.
- Admission will be open to all women irrespective of their race, religion, caste, colour or domicile.
- Every student seeking admission to Banasthali shall submit an application on the prescribed form and pay the requisite fee by the prescribed date.
- Under extra ordinary circumstances the Vice Chancellor, with the approval of the President can relax any condition except the minimum eligibility, but all such cases will have to be placed before the Executive Council for concurrence.
If any applicant having query regarding Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2018 Application Form, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.