Banasthali Vidyapeeth Cutoff 2018, Types of Cutoff, Minimum Qualifying Marks
Banasthali Vidyapeeth Cutoff 2018 is expected to be released in the month of June 2018 along with the result of the aptitude test conducted by Banasthali University. The cutoff is defined as the least possible marks which are essential for the candidates to score in the entrance exam. The cutoff is decided by the official authority i.e. Banasthali University by keeping the various aspects in mind. The cutoff serves as the benchmark for the candidates while taking admission in this deemed university. Before proceeding towards the cutoff, we shall explain some of the important concepts related to the cutoff marks.
Banasthali Vidyapeeth Cutoff 2018
- First of all, the candidates need to know the exact definition of the cutoff marks so that they can understand this concept properly. The Cutoff is termed as the minimum marks which are imperative to score in the entrance examination so as to qualify the same. Those candidates who score less than the cutoff marks will be considered as disqualified and not permitted to attend any other round of admission.
- It may be possible that cutoff is released category – wise or branch – wise. But, Banasthali University releases the single cutoff for each and every participating aspirant regardless of their category.
Banasthali Vidyapeeth Cutoff Influential Factors
These influential factors are also known as the game changer elements. Banasthali Vidyapeeth Cutoff Marks are decided by keeping various aspects in mind. These aspects or influential factors are potential enough to provide the drastic change in the cutoff. Not all, but some of the aspects are described here for the candidates.
- Total Number of exam takers
- Complexity level of examination
- Lowest and average marks in the entrance examination
- Previous year cutoff trends
- Annual Intake
- Marking scheme
- Reservation of seats
- Performance of the candidates
Types of Cutoff
Another important concept related to the Banasthali Vidyapeeth Cutoff is the knowledge of its types. The detailed explanation of these types is mentioned here for the candidates.
- Actual Cutoff:
This cutoff needs no explanation as its name is self – explanatory. This is the cutoff which is issued by the exam organizing authority. The need of the official cutoff arises to shortlist the creamy layer of the most deserving and eligible candidates from the rest.
- Expected or Unofficial cutoff:
Its name depicts the meaning. This is the cutoff which is issued by the unofficial sources such as educational portals, reputed coaching institutes, and education experts. This is the cutoff which is just expected as per the level of the aptitude test and last year cutoff marks.
- Counseling Cutoff:
Last but not the least type of cutoff is counseling cutoff which is basically released for the counseling rounds. In order to attend the counseling, the candidates need to score more than this cutoff.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
The candidates need to score the minimum qualifying marks so as to qualify the aptitude test conducted by the Banasthali University. According to the university, only those candidates who have scored minimum 50% marks are considered as the qualified and shall be permitted to attend the next round of selection procedure.
A Look on Previous Year Stats:
Basically, the cutoff is unpredictable till its final release but the Banasthali Vidyapeeth Cutoff is all set by the university in advance. The candidates need to score minimum 50% marks in the aptitude test so as to qualify the same.
|Category||Cutoff Marks 2015||Cutoff 2014||Cutoff for the year 2013|
|For all candidates||50||50||50 marks|
If any candidate having query regarding Banasthali Vidyapeeth Cutoff 2018, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.