ATIT 2018 Exam Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, ATIT ITSAT 2018 Exam Center, Slot Booking, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling
ATIT 2018 is an all India Admission Test conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad. The exam will be held in the month of May 2018. Applicants can appear both in online (CBT) and offline (PBT) modes. The provisional admission will be given to the applicants who are applying to appear in ATIT 2018. However, to be eligible for admission applicant must appear in JEE Main 2018 or any other State Level/National Level Engineering Entrance Test 2018 and fulfil the eligibility norms set by the Admission Test for Icfai Tech (ATIT). For complete details on ATIT 2018 eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, result etc read the article below.
- Exam Name – Admission Test for Icfai Tech (ATIT) 2018 or through JEE Main 2018/State/National Level engineering Entrance Test
- Conducting Body – ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad
- Examination level – Undergraduate Engineering
- Exam Mode – Offline and Online
Important Information on ATIT 2018
- ATIT 2018 will be applicable for B. Tech programs only.
- Applicants who have passed any of the National or State Level engineering entrance tests can also appear in ATIT 2018 for more chances in admission.
- ICFAI have established in 11 Universities across India. These universities offer admission for all B. Tech programs and accept ATIT 2018 scores or any other state/national engineering entrance test marks.
- Applicants can fill their application form both in Online and Offline modes.
ATIT 2018 Important Dates
Applicants can check the exam schedule for ATIT ITSAT below:
|Application Form started||20th October 2017|
|Last date of filling online application form||9th April 2018|
|ATIT 2018 test scheduling date||15th February to 20th April 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||at the time of Scheduling the test|
|Date of Exam|
|For online mode||23rd April to 30th April 2018|
|For offline mode||28th April 2018 (10:00 AM to 12:00 PM)|
|Result Declaration||7th May 2018|
|Date of Interview||1st June to 4th June 2018|
|Classes Start||16th July 2018|
ATIT 2018 Programmes Offered
- Computer Science
- Electronics and Communication
- Electrical and Electronics
- Mechanical Engineering
ATIT 2018 Participating Institutes
List of participating institutes are given below which will offer admission to the above courses.
- Hyderabad (IFHE, which is a Deemed University),
- ICFAI University Dehradun
- ICFAI University Himachal Pradesh (Baddi),
- ICFAI University Jaipur,
- ICFAI University Jharkhand,
- ICFAI University Meghalaya,
- ICFAI University Mizoram,
- ICFAI University Nagaland,
- ICFAI University Raipur,
- ICFAI University Sikkim and
- ICFAI University Tripura
ATIT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants securing 60% marks in aggregate in X standard and XII standard or its equivalent examination with Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and English as compulsory subjects.
- Students appearing in Final year of class XII or its equivalent waiting for examination results can also apply for ATIT 2018.
- Applicants should have completed 12 years of formal schooling in order to apply for the program. Admission will be offered based on scores secured in ATIT 2018 / JEE (Main) 2018/ State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests in 2018.
- The applicant should fulfil the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective Board through which the applicant has appeared for the qualifying examination.
- If an applicant is found ineligible for whatever reasons even after admission into the Program, their admission will be cancelled.
- All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates or documents of the students. The decision of the Admissions Committee regarding eligibility of any applicant shall be final.
ATIT 2018 Application Form
- Applicants can apply for both Online or Offline. For offline form fill up they need to download the application form and send to the given below
- ATIT 2018 Application Fee: Rs 700
Offline Application Form
- Applicants can download the application form of ATIT 2018from the link provided on this page
- Applicants must send their appreciation form through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “IFHE -A/c ATIT (2018) Prospectus Fee” payable at Hyderabad.
- Applicant will receive the prospectus and application kit sent by the conducting body.
Online Application Form
- Applicants can apply through online mode by filling up the ATIT 2018 Application Form and make the online payment through Credit/Debit(Visa/Master/Citi Bank) or Net Banking using Online Payment Gateway.
- Online applicants must attach their scanned colour Photograph along with the online application.
Note: Applicants must send separately their JEE Main 2018/National/State Engineering Entrance Test Score Card before specified date that will be notified by ICFAI
ATIT 2018 Exam Centres
The ATIT 2018 examination will be held in various test cities across India.There will be different test centres with codes for Online Computer Based Test and Offline Pen & Pencil. Applicants must select any one test centre from their specified test centres. The applicants must be very careful while selecting their test preferences as they will not be able to change/alter the centres. The applicants will be able to book their test centres at the time of slot booking.
ATIT 2018 Slot Booking
To book the slots applicants need to enter their Application Number as Login ID and Date of Birth as Password too. All the applicants are advised to change their password soon after logging in for security reasons. Applicant must select their Test Centre, Time, Date and Submit and Confirm to complete the slot booking process.
ATIT 2018 Admit Card
Applicants will be able to download their admit card after successful slot booking. They must take the print out of the Admit Card/Hall Ticket and take a print out of it. Print option will be displayed on the screen. Applicants are advised to take the printout immediately to avoid any discrepancies.
ATIT 2018 Exam Pattern
ATIT exam pattern is given below:
- Mode of Exam: It will be conducted in two modes, i.e. online (Computer Based Test) and offline (Paper Based Test) mode.
- Duration of Exam: Examination is of 2 hours duration.
- Type of Exam: Only objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Subjects: The subjects asked in the exam are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- Number of Questions: There will be 30 questions from each subject.
ATIT 2018 Syllabus
Applicants must follow the syllabus provided by ICFAI Universities for appearing in Admission Test for Icfai Tech 2018. Applicants must keep a note on all the important topics, sub-topics, formulas and methods etc to completely cover the syllabus.
ATIT 2018 Result
The result will be declared on 7th May 2018 2018. Applicants will be shortlisted and they will be informed through post/email- Id and also in the link available on this page. Applicants will have to report for admission and also bring the Selection Letter that will be sent to them after the declaration of ATIT 2018 Result.
ATIT 2018 Counselling
Seat Allocation will be offered on the campuses of ICFAI. All the applicants will be given seats by their preferences indicated in the Application Form and also the same will be based on JEE Main 2018/ State Level/ Other National Level Engineering Entrance Test (2018) and the scores obtained in ATIT 2018.
Note: There will be a minimum of 60 seats available at each campus for a particular B.Tech program.
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ATIT Office, # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,Punjagutta,
Hyderabad-500082. Ph: 040-23440966 / 967 / 968.
Toll Free: 1800 425 0767
If Applicant having query regarding ATIT (ITSAT) 2018, then you may leave your query down below.