Assam TET Application Form 2018: Steps to fill Assam TET Application form 2018
Assam TET Application Form 2018: Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan of Assam will release the notification for Assam TET Application Form 2018 on its official website. The RMSA Department is inviting the various application forms from the interested and eligible candidates for the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2018. Candidates those who want to make their career colorful in Teaching Field in Assam State those Candidates may apply online for RMSA Assam TET 2018 by sending the application form to a higher authority on or before the deadline date which is not yet released by the department. For other details, related to the application form such as academic qualification, age criteria, selection criteria, application form fee etc are given below in the article.
RMSA Assam TET Application Form 2018 – Overview
Assam TET Application Form 2018
Hey Guys, are you seeking the Assam TET Application Form 2018? Then you are at the correct place because here, in this article, we are going to share all the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Application form 2018 details in the below section of the article. The RMSA has issued the RMSA TET Notification 2018 for those candidates who are interested to take the written exam at the various exam centers. Interested candidates must read this given article very carefully and grab all the information from here. Candidates may apply via online mode at the official website of RMSA i.e. www.rmsaassam.in. More details candidates may bookmark our Professoridea page and get all the latest updates from here.
Way to fill the RMSA TET Online Application Form 2018
Candidates who wish to fill the Assam TET Application Form 2018 then they must read all the eligibility conditions if they are eligible they can apply online for Assam TET 2018 from the official portal of RMSA which is given at the end of this article. Contestants must read the following steps which will help you to apply online easily.
- First of all, aspirants should need to browse the official portal of the Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan of Assam that is rmsaassam.in.
- Then, go to the official notification zone & find out the Assam TET Notification 2018
- Then, open the appropriate link in the next web page.
- After that, aspirants can read all the instructions from the official notification very carefully before filling the online application form.
- Now, click on an apply online tab.
- Now, you may fill the online application form with all the accurate data in the form.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Upload photograph and signature on the application.
- Remit the prescribed application form fee
- Then, submit the Assam TET Application Form by click on the submit tab.
- At last, you must take the print out copy of the application and keep it safe for further use.
Here, we provide all the information about the Assam TET Application Form 2018 Notification in the above description of the article. All the eligible and interested candidates are able to fill the online application form from the official portal of the RMSA. If any of the candidate facing a problem while filling the application form then they can add a comment in the below query box. Then we will reply them as early as possible. For getting more details you can bookmark our Professoridea page & stay connected with us & get all the latest updates from here. Our Professional team updates this website on regular basis according to the official notifications.
About Assam TET
The Government of Assam, Department of School Education, has organized the Assam Teachers Eligibility Test each & each year in the month of October. So, the candidates those who qualify the B.Ed. examination appear in this examination to get selected and become a teacher in the primary & elementary school in the Assam State.
Assam TET Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan of Assam is going to organize the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test at the various examination centers in Himachal Pradesh State. Candidates who are going to crack the written examination must apply on or before the deadline date. Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form.
Assam TET Educational Qualification:
- The Candidate must have completed the Graduation Degree with 50% Marks & PG Degree from any recognized University/Institute. For more details, candidates must visit the official notification of the application form.
RMSA TET Age Criteria:
- Minimum age limit of the Candidates is 21 years
- Maximum age limit of the Candidates is 28 years to be eligible for the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2018.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved of candidates according to the rules and regulations of Assam Government.
Assam TET Application Form Fee: Candidates need to pay of Rs. 500 as an application fee.
Assam TET Selection Procedure:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam &Personal Interview.
- The written examination and personal interview will be conducted by the Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan of Assam.
Assam TET Exam Pattern 2018
For Paper – 1
|Subjects Name||No. of question||Marks carried|
|Child development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Environmental Studies (EVS)||30||30|
For Paper – 2
|Subjects Name||No. of question||Marks carried|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Science & Maths/Social Science||60||60|
RMSA Official Website: www.rmsaassam.in
If any candidate having query regarding RMSA Assam TET Application Form 2018, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.