Assam CEE 2019: Assam CEE (Assam Combined Entrance Examination) will be organized by the Dibrugarh University, Assam. Applicants those who are wish to pursue engineering and medical courses (i.e. BAMS, B.Tech, & BUMS) from the private or government institutions of Assam can apply for this entrance exam. This examination is organized in the month of May, tentatively. Total 1700 applicants are admitted to the medical and engineering colleges of Assam via Assam CEE. Here in this article we provide all information about Assam CEE 2019: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Counselling etc.
Assam CEE 2019 Highlights
|Name of Exam||Assam Combined Entrance Exam (Assam CEE)|
|Conducting Body||Dibrugarh University, Assam|
|Type of Exam||State level|
|Application fee||INR 600 + bank charges|
|Number of Colleges||6|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
Assam CEE 2019
The exam is composed of three sections i.e., Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry and the questions asked in the exam are of Higher Secondary Education level (10+2). A Merit-List is prepared based on the order of merit i.e, if you manage to score higher marks, you shall be ranked higher and seat shall be allotted to you in one of the engineering colleges under Assam Science & Technology University. Important dates are framed in the table given below.
|Online Application starts from||March 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||April 2019|
|Last date to receive application fee at SBI||April 2019|
|Admit card published on||May 2019|
|Exam Date||May 2019|
|Result Declaration||June 2019|
Assam CEE 2019 Application Form
- All eligible applicants can fill their Assam CEE 2019 application formin March, 2019.
- Official notification for application form is expected to be published/released in March, 2019.
- All applicants are notified to keep all the documents ready that will be needed at the time of application form filling.
- Applicants can fill their application form using online mode.
- All applicants are required to read all the instructions carefully mention in brochure before applying for the exam.
- Applicants those who submit their application form after the last date will be rejected.
The details about the application fee is mentioned below:
- Tech/B.E. – Rs. 1140/-
- Both MBBS/BDS/BAMS and B.Tech/B.E – Rs. 1440/-
- MBBS/BDS/BAMS Courses only – Rs. 1140/-
Applicants can pay their fee via offline mode (i.e. using bank Challan) generated after the online submission of application form. All applicants are needed to deposit the prescribed amount at any branch of State SBI (Bank of India). Additional Rs 60/- will also be charged from the applicants as a bank charges.
Applicants those who meeting all the eligibility norms/criteria including educational qualification as suggested by the University/authority are eligible to apply for Assam CEE 2019.
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen and must having the domicile of Assam. Then only he/she is eligible for this exam.
- Applicants those who spent minimum 20 yearsin the Assam state are eligible for Assam CEE 2019.
- Above stated condition is not applicable for the applicants those who are the daughter/sons of officers of AIS (All India services) working in the state of Assam.
- All applicants including daughter/sons of officers of AIS (All India services) are needed to complete their studies from 7thclass to 12th class from the institutes/establishments of Assam state.
- The applicants whose parents is transferred/posted outside of Assam state and working as a state govt. employee and due to which applicant accomplished his/her studies from 7thclass onwards outside of Assam state then such applicants will get relaxation in the period for which his/her parents is posted/transferred outside.
- Applicants must passed their qualifying examination along with subjects such as PCM & E (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English) without any grace marks.
- Applicants belong to General/Open category need to secure minimum 60% of marks in PCB in their qualifying examination whereas applicants belong to SC/ST (P)/ST (H)/OBC/MOBC category need to secure 50% of marks for the same.
- Applicant’s those who having age between 17 years to24 yearson or before 31st of December of the year of admission are eligible for the exam. Applicants those who bel0ng to SC/ST (P)/ST (H)/OBC/MOBC category would get age relaxation of 3 years.
Admit card for Assam CEE 2019 will be available via online mode (i.e. from the official website of the University) which will be published in the 1st week of May, 2019. To download Assam CEE 2019 admit card, applicants have to enter their application form number in the given space.
How to download the Assam CEE 2019 Admit Card?
Admit cards/ Hall Tickets is available on the above link which can be downloaded by entering the Application number and password. Refer to the following steps to download your admit card.
- First of all, click on the above link or log onto the official link.
- Enter the Application Number/ user name and password.
- Submit the details.
- Download the admit card.
- Take the printout of Assam CEE 2019 Admit card for future use.
The format in which the Assam CEE 2019 question paper will be designed is mentioned here:
- Subjects: Question will mostly asked from the subjects such as PCM (Physics, Chemistry, & Mathematics).
- & Type of Question: question paper will contain total 100 MCQ’s.
- Marking Scheme: on each right answer applicants will be awarded with 1 mark.
- Duration:2 hours (120 minutes).
- Negative Marking: No provision for negative marking in this exam.
Assam CEE 2019 is organized in the following below given cities:
Nalbari, Silchar, Bongaigaon, Lakhimpur, Nagaon, Guwahati, Tezpur, Jorhat, Dibrugarh
Assam CEE 2019 question paper mainly comprises from subjects such as PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics). Applicants are recommended to prepare as per the syllabus to score good marks in the exam. Syllabus for this entrance examination is as per the newest/latest syllabus of AHSEC (Assam Higher Secondary Education Council)/NCERT.
The candidates can use the answer key to calculate the score. Each question in Assam CEE 2019 will be of 4 marks and no negative marking will be done for choosing wrong answer option. Hence, to calculate the score the candidates need to cross-check the answers marked in the exam with that mentioned in the Assam CEE answer key. For each answer which matches, allocated 4 marks to self. When all the answers are checked add the marks and that will be the estimated score of Assam CEE 2019.
How to download the Assam CEE answer key
- Click on the link which is provided here.
- Check the set of the answer key.
- If it is for your set, download it.
Result for Assam CEE 2019 will be available in the 2nd week of June, 2019 on the official website of the board/University. Applicants those who have qualify the entrance exam will be called further for counselling process and seat allotment process.
Step-wise procedure to check Assam CEE Result
- Add Username and Password in the required space and click on the ‘Login’ button.
Counselling for Assam CEE 2019 will be conducted for those applicants who qualify the entrance exam. They all need to fill the choices for the branch and courses. Seats allotment will be done on the basis of applicant’s rank/merit in the entrance exam.
List of Documents to be submitted at time of counselling
Apart from the Assam CEE 2019 counselling form, the following documents have to be carried by the candidates in original and photocopies:
- Assam CEE 2019 Admit Card
- 10thstandard qualifying examination admit card or pass certificate for age proof issued by Board/Council
- 10thstandard qualifying exam mark sheet
- 12thstandard qualifying exam admit card
- 12thstandard qualifying exam mark sheet
- Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) (to be issued by D.C./S.D.O (Civil) of concerning district/sub-division)
- Caste/Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Academic gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate from head of the institution last attended
- Four copies of recent passport size photograph
If any applicant having query related to Assam CEE 2019, then feel free to leave your comment below in the comment box.