Assam CEE 2019 Application form, Dates, Assam CEE 2019 Eligibility, Syllabus
Assam CEE 2019: Assam CEE (Assam Combined Entrance Examination) 2019 will be organized by the Dibrugarh University, Assam. Applicants those who are wish to pursue engineering and medical courses (i.e. BAMS, B.Tech, & BUMS) from the private or government institutions of Assam can apply for this entrance exam. This examination is organized in the month of May, tentatively. Total 1700 applicants are admitted to the medical and engineering colleges of Assam via Assam CEE. Here in this article we provide all information about Assam CEE 2019: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Counselling etc.
Assam CEE 2019 Exam Dates:
Here we provide exam schedule (Tentative) for Assam cee 2019:
|Online Application starts from||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||2nd week of April 2019|
|Last date to receive application fee at SBI||3rd week of April, 2019|
|Admit card published on||1st week of May, 2019|
|Exam Date||3rd week of May, 2019|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of June, 2019|
Assam CEE Application Form
- All eligible applicants can fill their Assam CEE 2019 application formin March, 2019.
- Official notification for application form is expected to be published/released in March, 2019.
- All applicants are notified to keep all the documents ready that will be needed at the time of application form filling.
- Applicants can fill their application form using online mode.
- All applicants are required to read all the instructions carefully mention in brochure before applying for the exam.
- Applicants those who submit their application form after the last date will be rejected.
The details about the application fee is mentioned below:
- Tech/B.E. – Rs. 1140/-
- Both MBBS/BDS/BAMS and B.Tech/B.E – Rs. 1440/-
- MBBS/BDS/BAMS Courses only – Rs. 1140/-
Applicants can pay their fee via offline mode (i.e. using bank Challan) generated after the online submission of application form. All applicants are needed to deposit the prescribed amount at any branch of State SBI (Bank of India). Additional Rs 60/- will also be charged from the applicants as a bank charges.
Applicants those who meeting all the eligibility norms/criteria including educational qualification as suggested by the University/authority are eligible to apply for Assam CEE 2019.
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen and must having the domicile of Assam. Then only he/she is eligible for this exam.
- Applicants those who spent minimum 20 yearsin the Assam state are eligible for Assam CEE 2019.
- Above stated condition is not applicable for the applicants those who are the daughter/sons of officers of AIS (All India services) working in the state of Assam.
- All applicants including daughter/sons of officers of AIS (All India services) are needed to complete their studies from 7thclass to 12th class from the institutes/establishments of Assam state.
- The applicants whose parents is transferred/posted outside of Assam state and working as a state govt. employee and due to which applicant accomplished his/her studies from 7thclass onwards outside of Assam state then such applicants will get relaxation in the period for which his/her parents is posted/transferred outside.
- Applicants must passed their qualifying examination along with subjects such as PCM & E (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English) without any grace marks.
- Applicants belong to General/Open category need to secure minimum 60% of marks in PCB in their qualifying examination whereas applicants belong to SC/ST (P)/ST (H)/OBC/MOBC category need to secure 50% of marks for the same.
- Applicant’s those who having age between 17 years to24 yearson or before 31st of December of the year of admission are eligible for the exam. Applicants those who bel0ng to SC/ST (P)/ST (H)/OBC/MOBC category would get age relaxation of 3 years.
Assam CEE Exam Pattern
The format in which the Assam CEE 2019 question paper will be designed is mentioned here:
- Subjects: Question will mostly asked from the subjects such as PCM (Physics, Chemistry, & Mathematics).
- & Type of Question: question paper will contain total 100 MCQ’s.
- Marking Scheme: on each right answer applicants will be awarded with 1 mark.
- Duration:2 hours (120 minutes).
- Negative Marking: No provision for negative marking in this exam.
Assam CEE 2019 is organized in the following below given cities:
Nalbari, Silchar, Bongaigaon, Lakhimpur, Nagaon, Guwahati, Tezpur, Jorhat, Dibrugarh
Assam CEE Syllabus
Assam CEE 2019 question paper mainly comprises from subjects such as PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics). Applicants are recommended to prepare as per the syllabus to score good marks in the exam. Syllabus for this entrance examination is as per the newest/latest syllabus of AHSEC (Assam Higher Secondary Education Council)/NCERT.
Assam CEE Admit Card 2019
Admit card for Assam CEE 2019 will be available via online mode (i.e. from the official website of the University) which will be published in the 1st week of May, 2019. To download Assam CEE 2019 admit card, applicants have to enter their application form number in the given space.
Assam CEE result 2019
Result for Assam CEE 2019 will be available in the 2nd week of June, 2019 on the official website of the board/University. Applicants those who have qualify the entrance exam will be called further for counselling process and seat allotment process.
Counselling for Assam CEE 2019 will be conducted for those applicants who qualify the entrance exam. They all need to fill the choices for the branch and courses. Seats allotment will be done on the basis of applicant’s rank/merit in the entrance exam.
If any applicant having query related to Assam CEE 2019, then feel free to leave your comment below in the comment box.