Assam CEE 2018: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus
Assam CEE (Assam Combined Entrance Examination) 2018 will be organized by the Dibrugarh University, Assam. Candidates those who are wish to pursue engineering and medical courses (i.e. BAMS, B.Tech, & BUMS) from the private or government institutions of Assam can apply for this entrance exam. This examination is organized in the month of May, tentatively. Total 1700 candidates are admitted to the medical and engineering colleges of Assam via Assam CEE. Here in this article we provide all information about Assam CEE 2018: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Counselling etc.
how to apply for Assam CEE 2017 Click here to know full details
Assam CEE 2018 Exam Dates:
Here we provide exam schedule (Tentative) for Assam cee 2018:
|Online Application starts from||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||2nd week of April 2018|
|Last date to receive application fee at SBI||3rd week of April, 2018|
|Admit card published on||1st week of May, 2018|
|Exam Date||3rd week of May, 2018|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of June, 2018|
Assam CEE Application Form
- All eligible candidates can fill their Assam CEE 2018 application form in March, 2018.
- Official notification for application form is expected to be published/released in March, 2018.
- All candidates are notified to keep all the documents ready that will be needed at the time of application form filling.
- Candidates can fill their application form using online mode.
- All candidates are required to read all the instructions carefully mention in brochure before applying for the exam.
- Candidates those who submit their application form after the last date will be rejected.
The details about the application fee is mentioned below:
- Tech/B.E. – Rs. 1140/-
- Both MBBS/BDS/BAMS and B.Tech/B.E – Rs. 1440/-
- MBBS/BDS/BAMS Courses only – Rs. 1140/-
Candidates can pay their fee via offline mode (i.e. using bank Challan) generated after the online submission of application form. All candidates are needed to deposit the prescribed amount at any branch of State SBI (Bank of India). Additional Rs 60/- will also be charged from the candidates as a bank charges.
Check step by step application form filling for Assam CEE 2018 exam.
Candidates those who meeting all the eligibility norms/criteria including educational qualification as suggested by the University/authority are eligible to apply for Assam CEE 2018.
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen and must having the domicile of Assam. Then only he/she is eligible for this exam.
- Candidates those who spent minimum 20 yearsin the Assam state are eligible for Assam CEE 2018.
- Above stated condition is not applicable for the candidates those who are the daughter/sons of officers of AIS (All India services) working in the state of Assam.
- All candidates including daughter/sons of officers of AIS (All India services) are needed to complete their studies from 7th class to 12th class from the institutes/establishments of Assam state.
- The candidates whose parents is transferred/posted outside of Assam state and working as a state govt. employee and due to which candidate accomplished his/her studies from 7th class onwards outside of Assam state then such candidates will get relaxation in the period for which his/her parents is posted/transferred outside.
- Candidates must passed their qualifying examination along with subjects such as PCM & E (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English) without any grace marks.
- Candidates belong to General/Open category need to secure minimum 60% of marks in PCB in their qualifying examination whereas candidates belong to SC/ST (P)/ST (H)/OBC/MOBC category need to secure 50% of marks for the same.
- Candidate’s those who having age between 17 years to 24 yearson or before 31st of December of the year of admission are eligible for the exam. Candidates those who bel0ng to SC/ST (P)/ST (H)/OBC/MOBC category would get age relaxation of 3 years.
Assam CEE Exam Pattern
The format in which the Assam CEE 2018 question paper will be designed is mentioned here:
- Subjects:Question will mostly asked from the subjects such as PCM (Physics, Chemistry, & Mathematics).
- & Type of Question:question paper will contain total 100 MCQ’s.
- Marking Scheme:on each right answer candidates will be awarded with 1 mark.
- Duration:2 hours (120 minutes).
- Negative Marking:No provision for negative marking in this exam.
Assam CEE 2018 is organized in the following below given cities:
Nalbari, Silchar, Bongaigaon, Lakhimpur, Nagaon, Guwahati, Tezpur, Jorhat, Dibrugarh
Assam CEE Syllabus
Assam CEE 2018 question paper mainly comprises from subjects such as PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics). Candidates are recommended to prepare as per the syllabus to score good marks in the exam. Syllabus for this entrance examination is as per the newest/latest syllabus of AHSEC (Assam Higher Secondary Education Council)/NCERT.
Assam CEE Admit Card 2018
Admit card for Assam CEE 2018 will be available via online mode (i.e. from the official website of the University) which will be published in the 1st week of May, 2018. To download Assam CEE 2018 admit card, candidates have to enter their application form number in the given space.
Assam CEE result 2018
Result for Assam CEE 2018 will be available in the 2nd week of June, 2018 on the official website of the board/University. Candidates those who have qualify the entrance exam will be called further for counselling process and seat allotment process.
Counselling for Assam CEE 2018 will be conducted for those candidates who qualify the entrance exam. They all need to fill the choices for the branch and courses. Seats allotment will be done on the basis of candidate’s rank/merit in the entrance exam.
If any candidate having query related to Assam CEE 2018, then feel free to leave your comment below in the comment box.