AP DEECET 2018 : Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Admit Card
AP DEECET 2018 : Department of School Education of Government of Andhra Pradesh invites applications from the eligible applicants to pursue the ‘Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test’ (DEECET).AP DEECET (DIET CET AP) application form is published online on the official website along with the official notification. The applicants need to fill the application form and thereafter they will have to take part in the AP DEECET 2018. After qualifying the AP DEECET, applicants can take admission in the various public and private institutes of Andhra Pradesh to pursue the teacher’s diploma.
Here, in the post, applicants have been given all the details about the AP DEECET 2018: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admit Card & Important Dates etc.
AP DEECET 2018 Highlights
Here applicants can check Exam schedule for AP DEECET 2018 below:
|S.No.||Name of the Exam’s Event||Date (Tentative)|
|1.||Date for Online registration/form filling||March, 2018|
|2.||Last date for Online Application Form Submission||April, 2018|
|3.||Date of issuing the admit card||May ,2018|
|4.||Date of Commencement of the entrance exam||May, 2018|
|5.||Announcement of the result||May, 2018|
|6.||Counseling /admission date||June, 2018|
AP DEECET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants, who have passed the Intermediate (12th) or its equivalent examination will be eligible to apply for AP DEECET 2018.
- Moreover, applicants need to have secured at least 50% marks.
- Applicants of the reserved category will be eligible to apply for AP DEECET 2017 Entrance Exam with 45% marks.
- The minimum age criteria for the applicants need to be 17 years while there will be no upper age criteria for the applicants.
Nationality and Domicile
- Candidate should should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidate should be belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidate should satisfy Local / Non Local status requirement as per AP GO MS NO 153.
- The candidate should have passed or appeared / appearing for the Intermediate examination or it’s equivalent are eligible for entrance test. However candidates should have passed the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
- The candidate should have secured a minimum of 50% marks ( 45% marks for in case SC / ST / PH Category candidates) in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- The candidate who passed Intermediate with vocational courses are not eligible.
Subject Wise Eligibility
- Mathematics : Those who studied Mathematics as a subject at Intermediate level.
- Physical Science : Those who studied Physics and Chemistry as a subjects at Intermediate level.
- Biological Science : Those who studied Botany and Zoology as a subjects at Intermediate level.
- Social Studies : Those who studied any of two subjects out of Civics, Economic, History, Geography and Commerce at Intermediate level.
AP DEECET Application Form 2018
- Applicants will be required to fill and submit the AP DEECET online application form through the official website which is ‘www.deecetap.cgg.gov.in’.
- It will be essential for all the applicants to fill the details correctly in the application form.
- The online application form will be submitted only after the scanned photos and signature are uploaded in the required format.
- The applicants will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 200 which will be submitted at the time of the submission of the application form.
- The application fee can be paid through the credit card, debit card or net banking or through the bank challan or DD.
AP DEECET Exam Pattern
There will be three part in the examination. The following table gives all the details about the ISM JEE Exam 2018:
|Sections||Subjects||No. of Quest.||Total marks|
|PART-I||General Awareness & Teaching Aptitude||10||10|
|PART-II||General English& Telugu Language||30||30|
|PART-III||Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Social Studies||60||60|
Detailed Exam Pattern
|Teaching Aptitude Test||5||5|
AP DEECET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018
- Applicants will be issued the admit card after the successful submission of the online application form.
- Applicants will get the link on the official website to download the AP DIETCET Admit card from ‘deecetap.cgg.gov.in’.
- The admit card will have the details about the exam venue and the date and time of the examination.
- No applicants will be allowed to take part in the examination without the admit card.
AP DEECET 2018 Exam Center
During filling application form, Candidates can choose the examination centre according to their preference. Once the examination centre is selected cannot be changed later. DEECET 2018 entrance test is conducted in the 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh.
The following table shows the locations of the various Exam Centres in Andhra Pradesh along with their contact numbers:
|East Godavari District||9949458081|
|West Godavari District||9949993705|
AP DEECET Result 2018
- As the result is declared by the authority, it will be published on the official website of the official website.
- The result will be released and thereafter applicants are invited for the admission counseling.
AP DEECET 2018 Syllabus
Before appearing in the entrance examination, candidates must check the examination syllabus very carefully. Candidates are advised not to skip any of the topics given in the syllabus to secure better marks. AP DEECET 2018 entrance examination is divided into two Parts i.e. Part A and Part B.
Following is the explanation of syllabus:
- Part A – This part syllabus is similar to the syllabus of Class 8 to 10 of AP state board.
- Part B – The Following table shows the weightage of Part B section:
|1st year Mathematics||20||20|
|2nd year Mathematics||20||20|
|1st year Physics & 2nd year Physics||20||20|
|1st year Chemistry & 2nd year Chemistry||20||20|
|1st year Botany & 2nd year Botany||20||20|
|1st year Zoology & 2nd year Zoology||20||20|
|1st year History & 2nd year History||13||13|
|1st year Economics & 2nd year Economics||13||13|
|1st year Civics & 2nd year Civics||13||13|
|History/ Economics/ Civics||1||1|
AP DEECET 2018 Cut Off
Cut off are the minimum qualifying marks which should be obtained by candidate in order to clear the entrance examination. Cut off marks will be published on the official website. With the help of the cut off marks candidates will get an idea whether they are shortlisted for selection process or not.
Following are the factors that affect AP DEECET 2018 cut off:
- Difficulty level of AP DEECET 2017 entrance exam
- Number of Qualified candidates in the exam
- Availability of seats in the college
- Number of DEECET applicants
- Highest marks score in the exam
The following table shows the category wise cut off of AP DEECET 2018 Entrance exam:
|Category||Cut Off Percentage|
AP DEECET 2018 Counselling
Candidate’s final selection is based on the counselling round. Shortlisted candidates will only be called for the counselling. Counselling will be conducted through online mode only. It is scheduled to be commenced in the First week of June 2018. Seats will be allotted to the candidates according to their marks and ranks in the examination.
Candidates have to follow the below mentioned counselling process in order to register for counselling:
- Visit the official website of DEECETAP.
- Search and click on the link related to Web Counselling Process.
- Register and start filling the colleges choice
- Now pay the counselling fees through the payment gateway.
- After that, conducting board will announce AP DEECET 2018 Seat Allotment.
- If Candidates get allotment in Government college, he/ she has to pay an amount of INR 2500
- If Candidates get allotment in Private college, he/ she has to pay tuition fees of amount INR 12500
- Finally, applicants must report the seat allotted college.
Candidates are instructed to bring the following list of documents at the time of counselling for verification:
- AP DEECET Rank Card 2018
- AP DEECET Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2018
- SSC Marks Memo or equivalent
- Intermediate Mark list
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates
- Income Certificate issued by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
- Study Certificates from Class 6 to Intermediate
- Residence or Local Status Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports Certificates if applicable
If any applicant having query regarding AP DEECET 2018, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.