AIIMS MBBS Result 2018 Dates Cut-off Counselling Steps to check AIIMS MBBS Result 2018. AIIMS MBBS Result 2018 will be declared in the 2nd week of June, 2018. AIIMS entrance exam is organized on all India basis for admission to best medical colleges in India. AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Examination is one of the most prestigious and popular medical examination in the country. AIIMS MBBS 2018 examination is conducted by the AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi and it is a national level entrance exam for providing admission to applicants in the MBBS programme offered by AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Rishikesh, Raipur, Bhopal, Patna and Jodhpur. This entrance exam will be organized through Computer Based Test (CBT) in several cities. AIIMS MBBS 2018 will be mainly conducted to offer admission in 700 MBBS seats offered by AIIMS institutions. Check all the details about AIIMS MBBS Result 2018 here on this web page.
AIIMS MBBS 2018: Important Dates
|Examination date||Last week of May, 2018|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of Jun 2018|
|Counselling – I Round||1st – 2nd week of Jul 2018|
|Counselling – II Round||1st week of Aug 2018|
|Counselling – III Round||1st week of Sept 2018|
|Open Counselling||Last week of Sept 2018|
AIIMS MBBS Result 2018
- Result will be provided to the applicants on 2nd week of June, 2018.
- Candidates can check their results via online mode i.e. from the official website of the exam conducting authority.
- At last applicants need to take the printout of their result and keep that printout safe till the admission procedure get over.
Steps to check AIIMS MBBS Result 2018
- Firstly Log in to the official website of the exam conducting authority (AIIMS) i.e. www.aiimsexams.org.
- After that search for the option of “Result of AIIMS 2018”. Then click on the link provided on the website.
- Then applicants will be redirected to the login page to access their exam result.
- Applicants will be required to fill in their Applicant ID, Password and a security pin.
- After filling all the required details, applicants need to click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Now result will appear on your computer screen.
- At the top left corner the applicants will see an option to print out the result. Download the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Result and print it out for further procedure of admission.
Details present on AIIMS MBBS Result 2018
- AIIMS ID of the Applicant
- Full name of the Applicant
- Score and Percentile of Physics
- Score and Percentile of Chemistry
- Score and Percentile of Biology
- All India Rank (AIR)
- Total Score and Percentile
- Counselling Date allotted to the applicant
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Cut-off
Cut-off is the minimum score which applicant need to secure to get admission in AIIMS. Cut-off score for different categories is different as mentioned below:
|OPH||Cut-offs of the respective category|
|SC / ST||40%|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||45%|
- Counselling for 1st round will be started from 1st week of July, 2018.
- Exam Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the applicants in entrance exam.
- The merit list will be prepared separately, for all the categories applicants.
- Candidates will be invited for counselling process on the basis of rank secured by the applicant in merit list.
- At the given date & time mentioned on the call letter, the candidates are required to report at the venue along with the original documents for counselling procedure.
Documents required at the time of counselling:
- Certificate & Mark-sheet of Secondary Class mentioning DOB/Certificate
- Rank letter issued by AIIMS
- Admit Card issued by AIIMS
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as a proof of date of Birth
- You should also bring the following certificates, if applicable in your case:
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority. Sub-caste must be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The OBC Certificate should be valid for Central Government Jobs/Institutions. (OBC candidates belonging to the Creamy Layer shall not be eligible for reserved seats).
- Marks Sheet of Sr. Secondary Class (i.e. 12th Class)
- Orthopedic Physical Disability Certificate issued by authorized Medical Boards and duly constituted. PH certificate issued by any other Hospital/ Authority will NOT be entertained.
AIIMS MBBS 2018: Important Points
- Prospectus will only be available on the AIIMS official website.
- Candidate ID and Password will be further sent to registered mobile number and email ID of candidates. All applicants are advised to remember the password and also retain a printout of their admit card and registration form till completion of admission procedure.
- Applicants do not have to indicate their choice at the time of online registration. They will be able to exercise their choice at the time of counseling, if called.
- The centre/city of examination once allotted will not be changed and no requests in this regard will be considered.
- No documents are required to be uploaded during the Application process/Online Registration, but applicant have to upload scanned images of their Photograph, left thumb impression and signature at the time of registration.
- No editing/change in registration form is allowed after registration closing date as mentioned in the prospectus.
If any applicant having query regarding AIIMS MBBS Result 2018, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.