ACDS BDS 2018 Admission through NEET Exam, Apply for Army College of Dental Study, Dates, Army College of Dental Sciences (ACDS): Army College of Dental Science will admit students in ACDS BDS 2018 courses as per for the academic year 2018-2019. Admission to UG Courses (BDS) in Army College of Dental Sciences (ACDS) will be done on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2018 to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi.
There are 40 seats for BDS program at ACDS. Admission to the first year of the B.D.S degree course at the Army College of Dental Sciences, Secunderabad for 34 seats will be on UG NEET merit basis. Remaining 06 seats will be filled by Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal (Telangana).
Important Dates for ACDS BDS 2018 Admission
- Applicants should have to send all the necessary documents to the college with the applications form before 30 June 2018.
- The ACDS will starts the counseling session on the 5th of August, 2018 to select the applicants.
- Applicant must clear their +2 from any well recognized board/university.
- The group of subjects should be P,C,B
- Age should be 17yrs recommended to apply.
- Applicants should be a child of APS, MPS, TA Personnel, IN Personnel, IAF Personnel, War Widow.
- The service of Army personnel should be 10yrs.
ACDS BDS 2018 Application Form
First of all applicants need to satisfies all the necessary eligibility criteria to get the admission into the BDS courses. Applicants who satisfies all the eligibility they can apply for the examination by downloading the admission form and send it to the institution.
Selection Procedure for Admission
- The admission will be strictly on merit ranking, based on marks obtained in UG NEET 2018.
- In case of vacant seats due to certain applicants declining to join/not joining on due date, the vacancy so created will be offered to the applicant next in merit and so on.
- Six seats will be filled from TS EAMCET merit applicants by Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal (Telangana).
Counseling: Counseling will be in July/Aug 2018. Exact dates will be put in our college website after approval from Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal (Telangana). Provisionally eligible applicants will be called strictly in order of their merit in UG NEET. Following documents in original are required to be produced by the applicants at the time of counseling:-
- Hall ticket and Rank/Merit card of UG NEET -2018
- Proof of age as it appears in the mark sheet of SSC/Class 10/equivalent examination.
- Certificate of passing the (10+2) CBSE/equivalent qualifying examination.
- Mark sheet of passing the (10+2) CBSE/equivalent qualifying examination.
- School/Institute leaving certificate (after qualifying in 10+2 equivalent examination).
- Character and Conduct certificate.
- Proof of eligible category
- PPO In original (for verification only)
- Migration Certificate.
- Photograph – Stamp Size – 08, Passport Size – 08.
- Medical Certificate in prescribed format at the time of counseling
- Willingness certificate
- Gap affidavit
- Dependency certificate
If the applicants do not produce above mentioned documents at the time of counseling their candidature will be cancelled and no representation in this respect will be entertained. No applicant will be admitted provisionally/awaiting result of the qualifying examination. If at any point of time in the process of examination, selection or studies, the documents of the applicant are found to be false/not authentic or any other discrepancy is observed, the candidature/selection/admission of the applicant will be cancelled forthwith. The presence of the applicant is mandatory at the time of Counseling.
No seats will be kept vacant for applicants higher in merit if they fail to report on the date called for counseling. In case of vacant seat due to certain applicants declining to join /not joining on due date the vacancy so created will be offered to the applicant next in merit and so on.
Provisional Admission: All admissions made by ACDS are provisional. An admission will be considered final only when the eligibility criteria are met and the admission of the applicant to the course is confirmed by the University. The rules and regulations of Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal (Telangana) shall apply to all admission procedure.
If any applicant having query regarding ACDS BDS 2018, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.