XGMT 2020 – The Xavier General Managment Aptitude Test is conducted by Xavier University, Bhubaneswar. Every year, the exam takes place in the fourth week of January for the new academic session. The university offers 11 postgraduate programmes including 7 MBA and 4 MA Programmes in total. The candidates can take admission to the university through CAT, XAT, GMAT or XGMT entrance exams. The XGMT 2020 Admit Card will release only for candidates who have opted to take admission through this exam. Further, short-listed candidates have to attend the Group Discussion, Written Ability Test, and Personal Interview round as the next step of the selection process. The Final Result will release on the official website stating the name of candidates who will be selected to take admission in the university. The complete details regarding XGMT 2020 are available below.
XGMT 2020 Summary
Xavier General Management Aptitude Test (XGMT) is an online exam conducted by Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB). The entrance test is a gateway for admission to various MBA programs offered at The Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB). A list of the MBA programs offered is as follows:
- MBA in Business Management (MBA-BM)
- MBA in Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM)
- MBA in Rural Management (MBA-RM)
- MBA in Global Management (MBA-Global)
- MBA in Sustainability Management (MBA-SM)
- MBA in Urban Management & Governance (MBA-UMG)
- One-Year Full-Time Executive Master’s Degree Program in Business Management (Executive MBA)
- Integrated Doctoral Program (MBA + PhD)
XGMT is held in January. Candidates with XAT 2019, CAT 2019, GMAT scores can also apply. Such candidates will not have to take XGMT. Those having a valid score in these admission tests will be further called for Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview. WAT and PI will be conducted at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai.
XGMT Exam Dates 2020
Get detailed information about all XGMT 2020 important dates such as exam date, registration date, application date, result date and much more on Professoridea. It is our business to ensure that you never miss a single exam date or an update on XGMT 2020 exam!
|Application Form of XGMT 2020||September 2020|
|Last Date for Application Form of XGMT 2020||September 2020|
|XGMT Admit Card 2020||January 2020|
|XGMT Exam 2020||January 2020|
|XGMT Result 2020||February 2020|
|WAT and PI Round||February 2020|
XGMT Application & Registration Form 2020
If a candidate is not opting for XGMT, registering for XAT or CAT or GMAT is a prerequisite. The application fee is Rs 1500 for the first choice/option, and Rs.700/- each for the subsequent options. The additional fee for XGMT will be Rs 1000. The last date to fill up the application form is December 2019.
Candidates willing to fill the application form must ensure that the same is done before the deadline. Entries received after the last date of application will not be entertained by the officials. The application form needs to be filled with the correct information as forms carrying incorrect details/incomplete entries will be rejected by the officials.
Before filling the application form, candidates needs to be ready with the following documents:
- A valid email ID
- Academic credentials
- Work related data (if any)
- Pass port size photograph in JPEG format with dimensions 200×250 pixels (size not exceeding 50 kb)
- Scanned image of signature in JPEG format with dimensions 250×125 pixels (size not exceeding 50 kb)
To fill the application form, following the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website and click on the application link
- The candidate will be redirected to a page where he/she needs to fill in details like name (as mentioned on class 10th certificate), a valid email ID and a working mobile number. Click on signup. These Login Details to create and receive by email a unique XUB ID and Password for applying to XIMB, XUB. If you have already received your XUB ID and Password, then login using the credentials
- Login with your XUB ID and Password
- Fill up the Personal Details, Academic Details, Professional Details, upload your photo & signature, and choose the program/s you want to apply for and the respective test option/s, and submit
- Pay the application fee through the Payment Gateway.
- Confirmation regarding acceptance of online application form will be received by the candidate via email
Candidates must note that besides registering for XAT/CAT/GMAT, they also need to apply (online) separately to XIM, Bhubaneswar.
XGMT 2020 Eligibility
XGMT 2020 eligibility is as follows:
- The candidate must hold a three-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, and must have secured at least 55% marks in aggregate (60% for MBA-UMG), from a recognised University
- The candidate should have appeared, and must have secured a valid score in XAT 2020, CAT 2019, GMAT taken in 2017 or 2016 (minimum applying score 550), or XGMT 2020
- GATE scores can be accepted for MBA-UMG only
- Candidates who have secured the 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in their undergraduate program can apply directly to MBA-RM and the MBA-UMG programs, without having a valid CAT/XAT/GMAT/XGMT score. Along with the application, the candidate needs to attach a certificate from the Head of the Institution stating their position. However, the candidate will have to attend the Personal Interview
- Admission of candidates who fail to complete all the requirements for obtaining degree before June 2020 will automatically be cancelled
- A candidate who joins a program in the University will not be permitted to sit for any examination of any other institution or agency
XGMT Admit Card 2020
The admit card is an important document, and need to be carried to the exam centre. It must be noted that only to those candidates who register successfully for the exam will get access to the hall ticket. The admit card will be uploaded by the University on its official website, and candidates can download the same from there once available.
To be able to download the admit card, candidates must be ready with their XUB ID and Date of Birth (as filled in the application form). To access the admit card, the following steps are required to be followed:
- Visit the official website
- Look for the ‘XGMT 2020 Admit Card’ link
- Candidates will be redirected to the admit card page
- Fill the XUB ID and Date of Birth in dd/mm/yy (as the password) and submit
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Download the admit card and take a print out of the same
XGMT Pattern 2020
XGMT exam pattern is as follows:
- XGMT 2020 will be a computer-based test
- The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes
- Candidates need to attempt multiple choice questions (MCQs) that will be spread across 5 sections, namely, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Emotional Quotient and General Awareness
- There will be sectional time limits
- Incorrect answers will lead to negative marking
XGMT Syllabus 2020
Candidates can expect questions from the following topics:
- Percentages and its applications
- Numbers and its applications
- Ratio and its applications
- Number system
- Work and time
- HCF & LCM
- Surds and Indices
- Geometry and its applications
Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Line graphs etc.
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning
- Contextual usage
- Sentence correction
- One word substitution
- Critical Reasoning (and its numerous applications)
- Awards and winners
- Government and Politics
- Famous Personalities
- Current affairs
- Important happenings around the World
- Static GK
XGMT 2020 Exam Centers
- Candidates will get the option of choosing their preferred exam centres while filling the application form. Candidates must make sure that they choose their options carefully as the options once selected cannot be changed.
- XGMT 2020 exam centres will be announced later. However, the exam is expected to be conducted at the following locations:
- The final allotment of the exam centre can be viewed on the admit card. It must be noted that the institute has the right to change the exam centre anytime according to availability of seats.
- Candidates must make sure that they their exam centres at least an hour before the reporting time and candidates who are new to the place are advised to visit the exam centre at least a day before the date of examination to get an idea of the location.
- Also, candidates must note that they carry their respective admit cards to the exam centre. Any candidate who fails to produce the hall ticket will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
XGMT Result 2020
The result for XGMT has been declared, and test-takers can now check their scorecards.
The officials will prepare the merit list on the basis of the scores obtained in the exam by the candidates. The scorecards will be released online and candidates can view the same by visiting the official website.
To view the result, candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website
- Look for the ‘XGMT 2020 Result’ link and click on the same
- Next, the candidate will be redirected to a page where he/she needs to fill the XUB ID and Date of Birth as the password
- The result will appear on the screen. Download the same
- Once downloaded, take a printout of the scorecard and keep it safely for further reference
The final selection of students will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in the exam, the WAT personal interview. Candidates must note that only those test-takers who qualify the entrance exam will be invited for the WAT-PI rounds by the officials.
XGMT 2020 Final Merit List
Admission will be provided only to the candidates whose name appears in the final merit list. It will be prepared on the basis of WAT and PI. A waiting list will also be made stating the name of candidates who may get selected if seats are left empty. However, 50% seats from total seats are reserved for Odisha Domicile Holders who have applied under this category.
XGMT 2020 Contact Information
- Address:Xavier Institute of Management,
Bhubaneswar – 751013,
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website : http://www.ximb.ac.in/
- Phone Number : 0674-6647806
If any candidate having query regarding XGMT 2020, then you may leave your query down below.