VITEEE Counselling 2017, Check Schedule & Procedure
VITEEE Counselling 2017 will be conducted via offline process. VITEEE 2017 is a university level entrance examination conducted by VIT University for those applicants who are seeking for admissions into various Under Graduate programmes such as B.Arch, B.Tech, B.Sc., BCA, etc. Applicants firstly need to qualify VITEEE 2017 exam then only he/she is eligible to take part in counselling process. In this article, applicants can check the detailed procedure of VITEEE Counselling 2017.
how to apply click here
VITEEE Counselling 2017
Applicants those who are looking for admissions in B.Tech courses offered by VIT University are required to clear this exam. Registration process for VITEEE Counselling 2017 will be done via online process. The admission process will be done via a single window counselling at Vellore & Chennai campuses. The counselling procedure will be started from the 2nd week of May, 2017.
VITEEE Counselling Schedule
Here we provide the VITEEE Counselling Schedule 2017 (tentative):
|Applicants having rank between 1 to 8000||2nd week of May, 2017|
|Applicants having rank between 8001 to 12000||2nd week of May, 2017|
|Applicants having rank between 12001 to 16000||2nd week of May, 2017|
|Applicants having rank between 16001 to 20000||2nd week of May, 2017|
VITEEE Counselling Procedure
Here we provide all the detailed VITEEE Counselling Process:
- Applicants will be selected for counselling process only on the basis of marks/performance of applicant in the VITEEE 2017 exam.
- Admission process will be accomplished/conducted at Vellore & Chennai campuses via single window counselling.
- All the selected applicants are required to report for the counselling at the campuses as per their choice.
- Seats allotment will be done on the basis of merit and availability of seats.
- All the selected applicants are needed to pay Rs. 50,000/- via DD which would be drawn in the favor of “VIT University” on their seats being confirmed.
- In case applicant fails to appear for the admission process on the given date, then their seats will be offered to the next applicant in the merit list.
Documents Required for Counselling/Admission
Applicants are required to bring the below given documents in original with one set of hardcopies (photocopies):
- Demand Draft of Rs. 50,000/- in favor of “VIT University” payable at Vellore.
- VITEEE Counselling Admit Card
- VITEEE Admit Card 2017
- VITEEE Result 2017
- 12thor equivalent exam mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate
- 10thClass certificates or any age proof certificate
- Category certificate (for SC & ST applicants)
- Migration Certificate / Conduct Certificate (If available)
If applicants have any query related to VITEEE Counselling 2017, then feel free to leave your queries below in the comment box.