Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2018 Application form, Eligibility, Exam Dates
HNB Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2018 Application form: An official notification is shortly going to be published by the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) University of UK (Uttarakhand). Regarding HNB Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2018 application form.
HNB Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2018 Application Form Dates Eligibility
In the notification Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) will be inviting all the eligible candidates of UK (Uttarakhand) State to apply for the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) Uttarakhand ANM GNM Entrance Exam 2018 to get recruited/enrolled on to the ANM & GNM posts. Candidates those who are interested and want to apply for this Entrance Exam can check a complete details related to HNB Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2018 Application form, Eligibility, Exam Dates etc.
Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2018 Important dates
Here we provide exam schedule for Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2018
|Online Registration Starts From||June, 2018|
|Last date to apply the exam||June, 2018|
|Last Date of Submitting Application fees||June, 2018|
|Last date of sending E-challan with printed application to university||July, 2018|
|Admit card published on||July, 2018|
|Examination Date for ANM||July, 2018|
|Examination Date for GNM||July, 2018|
|Examination date for B.Sc (N)/Post Basic B.Sc (N)/M.Sc (N)||July, 2018|
|Result declaration||July 2018|
Note: Here we provide tentative exam dates when official notification get released we will update it soon.
Eligibility for the Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2018:
- For ANM post:Candidates those who want to apply for the ANM post need to complete their 12th or alike examination from any well-known institute/university.
- For GNM post: Candidates those who want to apply for the GNM post need to complete their 12thor alike examination from any well-known institute/university in which candidates need to secure minimum 40% of marks to get eligible.
- Age limit:Candidates having age between 17 to 35 years are eligible to apply for HNB Uttarakhand ANM GNM Entrance Exam 2018.
How to Apply Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2018:
- Candidates firstly need to visit the official website of the authority.
- Then candidates need to click ‘Apply Online’ and register themselves on the official website.
- After that candidates will be able to fill their application form for ANM or GNM.
- After filling the form, correctly candidates need to pay application fee for the same and submit their form finally.
- In last candidates need to take a hard-copy (printout) of the application form for further reference.
- Candidates those who want to apply for HNB Uttarakhand ANM GNM Entrance Exam 2018 need pay the application fees by online (debit cards, credit cards) or offline (Bank Challan) mode.
- Candidates those who belong to General and OBC category need to pay Rs.800 as application fee for HNB Uttarakhand ANM GNM Entrance Exam 2018 whereas candidates belong to SC/ST category need to pay Rs.500 for the same.
Direct LINK to APPLY For ANM GNM available here
Admit Card Uttarakhand HNBGU Nursing 2018 Exam:
- E-admit card will be issued at Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Medical University website.
- Admit card will contain all important details of examination.
- Admit card can easily access through registration number and date of birth.
- Admit card will be issued in the month of July 2018
Merit list of Uttarakhand HNBGU Nursing 2018:
- Seat allotment will depends on the merit list.
- Merit list or result will be available in the month of July 2018
- Candidates can download from official site.
- Seat allotment result will issued after the counselling process.
Counselling of Uttarakhand HNBGU Nursing 2018 Exam:
- As per the analysis, the first round of counselling will be held in the first week of September 2018.
- As per the analysis, the second round of counselling will be held in the first week of October 2018.
- Candidates can visit the respective link and fill registration form.
- Then choose college and lock their seat.
- Wait for First counselling result then download seat allotment letter.
- Reporting respective college in time interval with all original documents.
- Else, participate in second round.
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheet with their passing certificates.
- Entrance Admit Card
- Valid Proof ID
- Caste Certificates (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate
- Seat Allotment letter
Link for ANM GNM COUNSELLING Available Here
If any candidate having query related to HNB Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2018 application form, then feel free to leave your comments below.