Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2018: Application form, Eligibility, Exam Dates
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam conducted by the H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University is a state level entrance exam for candidates to get admission in the nursing courses in Uttarakhand state. Through this examination, candidates can get admission into M.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Nursing, ANM, GNM and B.Sc Post Basic nursing courses. Get the complete details of Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2018 including application form, exam pattern, syllabus, exam dates, eligibility criteria etc.
HNB Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2018 Application Dates Eligibility
In the notification Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) will be inviting all the eligible candidates of UK (Uttarakhand) State to apply for the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) Uttarakhand ANM GNM Entrance Exam 2018 to get recruited/enrolled on to the ANM & GNM posts. Candidates those who are interested and want to apply for this Entrance Exam can check a complete details related to HNB Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2018 Application form, Eligibility, Exam Dates etc.
Important dates for the Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2018:
Here we provide exam dates (tentative) for Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2018
|Online application starts||1st week of June, 2018|
|Fee submission date||1st week of June, 2018|
|Last date to submit fee||4th week of June, 2018|
|Last date of submission of online application form||4th week of June, 2018|
|Last date to send filled-in application form along with the E-challan||Last week of June, 2018|
|Admit card||1st week of July, 2018|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of Jul 2018|
|Result announcement||3rd week of July, 2018|
Note: here we provide tentative exam dates when official notification get released we will update it soon.
Eligibility for the Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2018:
Candidates can check below the complete eligibility criteria for Uttarakhand nursing examination:
- Qualifying Exam: The minimum educational requirements is 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY passing out from recognized Board.
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass in 10+2 with PCB and English as compulsory subject.
- They can also apply with vocational stream subjects from recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: 40% marks are necessary marks in the qualifying exam to appear the entrance exam.
- NIOS candidates can also apply.
- Candidate must be registered with State Nursing Council as ANM.
For B.Sc Nursing:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidate must pass the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) along with English as a compulsory subject.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must passed all subjects individually and obtained 50% marks taken together in PCB.
For B.Sc Post Basic Nursing:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicant must complete GNM after 12th/equivalent examination with Science subjects.
- Applicant should be a registered Nurse and registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
For M.Sc Nursing:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicant should passed B.Sc/PC B.Sc/PB B.Sc Nursing from the institution recognized from Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum mark which is necessary to score is 50% marks in aggregate.
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates can check the complete exam pattern of Uttarakhand Nursing exam 2018 from the below section:
- Examination Mode: The exam will be held via offline mode (OMR Based exam).
- Number of Questions: For all courses, the question paper will comprise of 100 questions.
- Minimum marks: The question paper will contain a weightage of total 100 marks.
- Duration of Exam: The total time provided for whole exam is 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, applicant will be awarded with 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision for negative marking in the exam.
- Type of Questions: MCQ/ Objective Type of questions will be asked in the exam.
How to Apply Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2018:
- Candidates firstly need to visit the official website of the authority. (i.e. hnbumu.ac.in).
- Then candidates need to click ‘Apply Online’ and register themselves on the official website.
- After that candidates will be able to fill their application form for ANM or GNM.
- After filling the form, correctly candidates need to pay application fee for the same and submit their form finally.
- In last candidates need to take a hard-copy (printout) of the application form for further reference.
- Candidates those who want to apply for HNB Uttarakhand ANM GNM Entrance Exam 2018 need pay the application fees by online (debit cards, credit cards) or offline (Bank Challan) mode.
- Candidates those who belong to General and OBC category need to pay Rs.800 as application fee for HNB Uttarakhand ANM GNM Entrance Exam 2018 whereas candidates belong to SC/ST category need to pay Rs.500 for the same.
Admit Card Uttarakhand HNBGU Nursing 2018 Exam:
- E-admit card will be issued at Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Medical University website.
- Admit card will contain all important details of examination.
- Admit card can easily access through registration number and date of birth.
- Admit card will be issued in the month of July 2018
Uttarakhand Nursing Answer Key
After the entrance exam will successful conducted, the answer key for all the sets will be published on the official website. Applicants can also challenge the answer key by sending request along with DD (demand draft) of Rs. 500/- per question to the University address.
Merit list of Uttarakhand HNBGU Nursing 2018:
- Seat allotment will depends on the merit list.
- Merit list or result will be available in the month of July 2018
- Candidates can download from official site.
- Seat allotment result will issued after the counselling process.
Uttarakhand Nursing Result/Merit
On the basis of Uttarakhand Nursing Result 2018, a separate merit list will be prepared. The result will be announced in the third week of July 2018. Applicants those who qualify the exam can attend the counselling procedure.
Counselling of Uttarakhand HNBGU Nursing 2018 Exam:
- As per the analysis, the first round of counselling will be held in the first week of September 2018.
- As per the analysis, the second round of counselling will be held in the first week of October 2018.
- Candidates can visit the respective link and fill registration form.
- Then choose college and lock their seat.
- Wait for First counselling result then download seat allotment letter.
- Reporting respective college in time interval with all original documents.
- Else, participate in second round.
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheet with their passing certificates.
- Entrance Admit Card
- Valid Proof ID
- Caste Certificates (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate
- Seat Allotment letter
if any applicant having query related to Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2018 application form, then feel free to leave your comments below: