An official notification is shortly going to be published by the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) University of UK (Uttarakhand). Regarding HNB Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2017 application form.
HNB Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2017 Application Dates Eligibility
In the notification Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) will be inviting all the eligible applicants of UK (Uttarakhand) State to apply for the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) Uttarakhand ANM GNM Entrance Exam 2017 to get recruited/enrolled on to the ANM & GNM posts. Applicants those who are interested and want to apply for this Entrance Exam can check a complete details related to HNB Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2017 Application form, Eligibility, Exam Dates etc.
Eligibility for the Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2017:
- For ANM post: Applicants those who want to apply for the ANM post need to complete their 12th or alike examination from any well-known institute/university.
- For GNM post: Applicants those who want to apply for the GNM post need to complete their 12th or alike examination from any well-known institute/university in which applicants need to secure minimum 40% of marks to get eligible.
- Age limit: Applicants having age between 17 to 35 years are eligible to apply for HNB Uttarakhand ANM GNM Entrance Exam 2017.
How to Apply Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2017:
- Applicants firstly need to visit the official website of the authority. (i.e. hnbumu.ac.in).
- Then applicants need to click ‘Apply Online’ and register themselves on the official website.
- After that applicants will be able to fill their application form for ANM or GNM.
- After filling the form, correctly applicants need to pay application fee for the same and submit their form finally.
- In last applicants need to take a hard-copy (printout) of the application form for further reference.
- Applicants those who want to apply for HNB Uttarakhand ANM GNM Entrance Exam 2017 need pay the application fees by online (debit cards, credit cards) or offline (Bank Challan) mode.
- Applicants those who belong to General and OBC category need to pay Rs.800 as application fee for HNB Uttarakhand ANM GNM Entrance Exam 2017 whereas applicants belong to SC/ST category need to pay Rs.500 for the same.
Important dates for the Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2017:
Here we provide exam schedule for Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2017
|Online Registration Starts From||10th of June, 2017|
|Last date to apply the exam||30th of June, 2017|
|Last Date of Submitting Application fees||30th of June, 2017|
|Last date of sending E-challan with printed application form to university is||01 July, 2017 till 05:00 PM|
|Admit card published on||03 July, 2017|
|Examination Date for ANM||08 July, 2017(Saturday) from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Examination Date for GNM||08 July, 2017(Saturday) from 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM|
|Examination date for B.Sc (N)/Post Basic B.Sc (N)/M.Sc (N)||10 July, 2017(Sunday) from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Result declaration||last week of July 2017|
Note: here we provide tentative exam dates when official notification get released we will update it soon.
Admit Card Uttarakhand HNBGU Nursing 2017 Exam:
- E-admit card will be issued at Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Medical University website.
- Admit card will contain all important details of examination.
- Admit card can easily access through registration number and date of birth.
- Admit card will be issued in the month of July 2017
Merit list of Uttarakhand HNBGU Nursing 2017:
- Seat allotment will depends on the merit list.
- Merit list or result will be available in the month of July 2017
- Candidates can download from official site.
- Seat allotment result will issued after the counselling process.
Counselling of Uttarakhand HNBGU Nursing 2017 Exam:
- As per the analysis, the first round of counselling will be held in the first week of September 2017.
- As per the analysis, the second round of counselling will be held in the first week of October 2017.
- Candidates can visit the respective link and fill registration form.
- Then choose college and lock their seat.
- Wait for First counselling result then download seat allotment letter.
- Reporting respective college in time interval with all original documents.
- Else, participate in second round.
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheet with their passing certificates.
- Entrance Admit Card
- Valid Proof ID
- Caste Certificates (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate
- Seat Allotment letter
if any applicant having query related to HNB Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2017 application form, then feel free to leave your comments below: