USET Application form 2018 Eligibility, Exam Date, Fees, Registration, How to apply, and Syllabus: USET (Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test) 2018 Application form will be conducting State Eligibility Test (popularly known as SET) Examinations in 7 different center within UK (Uttarakhand) i.e. Dehradun, Pantnagar, Haldwani, Srinagar, Roorkee, Nanital, and Haridwar. Interested candidates need to fill the application form of USET 2018 and submit the same only through online mode. Here, in this article, candidates can check all the information regarding USET/USLET (Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test for Lectureship) 2018 such as USET Application form 2018 Eligibility, Exam Date, Fees, Registration, How to apply, and Syllabus etc.
USET Application form 2018:
Here, we provide tentative exam schedule for USET 2018:
|Online Form will be available from||3rd week of August, 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||Last week of September, 2018|
|Examination date||Last week of October, 2018|
|Answer key available||November, 2018|
|Result declared on||December, 2018|
USET Application form 2018 Eligibility USLET 2018
- In order to get eligible for the USET 201 exam candidate primarily need to complete their PG degree from any well-known university/ board or any it’s equivalence or we can say correspondence diploma/certificate/degree with affiliates to AIU (Association of Indian Universities), New Delhi.
- Candidate need to secure minimum 55% of marks (except rounding off manner) in PG Degree in order to get eligible.
- Appearing candidate will not be able to apply for USET exam.
- Candidates can appear for SET in the subject of their Master’s graduation only. Those individual whose PG subject is not covered as per the list of subjects prescribed perhaps appear in the exam of CSIR UGC NET /CBSE UGC NET.
- There is No age limit for the candidates to apply.
How to Apply
- Firstly all interested candidates need to visit the official site of the USET i.e. ac.in.
- Then they need to click on the option USET in order to check the options available for the USET 2018 Exam.
- After that click on the option namely Apply for the USET 2018 Exam.
- Then candidates need to fill their application form by entering all their required details and then submit the application form.
- At last candidates need to pay their application fees.
USET Application form 2018 Exam Pattern:
Exam will be consist of total 3 papers. All of these papers will contains objective type questions in nature only and will be held in 2 sessions as given below:
- Exam Paper 1st includes total 60 questions (from which candidate need to attempt 50 questions).
- Paper 2nd contain total 50 question (all mandatory).
- The time duration given for the exam will be 90 minutes for each paper.
- Each paper contain weightage of 100 marks each.
- Paper 3rd will contain total 75 questions (compulsory).
- Time duration will be given 2 hours 30 min.
- Paper 3rd contain a weightage of total 150 marks.
- An individual must be present in the examination hall before the 20 minutes from the time of exam beginning.
Paper 1st, 2nd and 3rd would be based on the teaching/research ability/aptitude of the student. It shall be includes comprehension, divergent thinking, reasoning ability and general awareness of the candidate’s.
Note: All questions in Paper 2nd and Paper 3rd will be mandatory to attempt. Candidates those who does not appear in the 1st paper, will not be eligible to further participate/ appear in 2nd and 3rd paper.
All the papers will be based on the Research/Teaching aptitude of the candidate. The candidates in order to prepare for the USET 2018 Exam must prepare for the topics like Reasoning Ability, Comprehension, General Awareness and Divergent thinking.
If any applicant having query regarding USET application form 2018, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.