UPSC CDS 2017 Application fee How to apply?
Application procedure for CDS 2 2017 is going to be started from 9th of August, 2017 and the examination will be conducted on 19th of November, 2017. Applicants will be able to apply for CDS 2 2017 only via online mode, i.e. from the official website of exam conducting authority. Applicants are not allowed to purchase the application form from any 3rd party.
UPSC CDS 2017 Application fee How to Apply?
APPLY FOR CDS 2 2017 FROM TODAY, DIRECT LINK HAS BEEN PROVIDED HERE SOON.
Check Your Eligibility
Applicants those who are eligible as per the norms/ criteria of the concerned authority they are only allowed to apply for CDS 2 2017. Telling about the participating/ partaking academics of CDS 2017 exam are INA (Indian Naval Academy), Indian Air Force Academy (AFA), IMA (Indian military academy) and OTA (Officers Training academy).
Before going to discuss the application procedure for CDS 1 2017 let us first concentrate on important dates of application:
|CDS 1 2017||Important Dates|
|Notification for CDS 1 2017 releases on||9th of August, 2017|
|Last date for receiving of CDS 1 2017 application form||8th of September, 2017|
|Exam date for CDS 2 2017||19th of November, 2017|
Applicants must need to submit their application as per the official dates we have specified above.
UPSC CDS Application Fee 2017
Before moving to the second part of CDS registration applicants are required to pay the application fee of requisite amount. In this article, we are illustrating details regarding application fee of CDS 2017. Exam date of CDS 2 has announced officially and as per the notification, the CDS 2 will be held on 19th November 2017.
Application Fee: Rs. 200/-
SC/ST/Female category applicants are exempted from paying the application fee.
Mode of Payment
Applicants can pay the amount by following either of three methods mentioned below:
- Through cash at any SBI branch.
- Through Visa/Debit Card/Master Card.
- Through net banking facility at SBI/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Travancore.
Step by Step Guideline to Fill up the Application Form for CDS 2 2017
Are you looking for the step by step guideline to fill up the application form of CDS 2017? If so, then kindly follow the information we are specifying below:
- Firstly all applicants are required to visit the official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- After that they need to go to the examination section and explore it.
- Now, applicants are required to search the link for CDS 2 2017 and hit the apply button.
- There will be total two parts of the application form. Applicants need to complete both the part very genuinely and by providing only correct information.
- While filling up your application you’ll be asked to enter information such as Name of the applicant, Category, Gender, Mother’s name, Father’s name, Marks in %, Nationality, Qualification degree, Board/ University, Contact info etc.
- This is the first part of the registration process and the second part is payment of registration fee which is Rs. 200/-. Applicants can pay the application fee through credit card/debit card/e-challan at any SBI bank.
- Once the payment is done, applicants can move to second part of the registration.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Finally click the submit button.
If any applicant having query regarding UPSC CDS 2017 Application fee How to apply, then you may leave your query below in the comment box