UPPGMEE 2018 Exam Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Result, Counselling & Admission
UP Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examination (UP PG MEE 2018) has been replaced by NEET PG 2018. Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP organizes a counselling process on the basis of NEET PG (MD, MS, Diploma) 2018 & NEET PG MDS 2018 score. Through this process, applicants will get seats in the postgraduate medical/dental courses in government/private Institutions including central/state/deemed universities/minority colleges in UP. Here, applicants can check detailed information about UPPGMEE 2018.
UPPGMEE 2018 Exam Summary
UPPGMEE 2018 Exam Dates
The tentative dates of UPPGMEE 2018 counselling is mentioned below:
|Application form will be issued||Jan 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form via cash payment||Feb 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form via credit card payment||Feb 2018|
|Last date of receipt of application form||Feb 2018|
|Admit card will be released||March 2018|
|Exam Date||March 2018|
|Exam result will be declared||March 2018|
|1st counselling date||April 2018|
|2nd counselling date||May 2018|
UPPGMEE 2018 Application Form
UPPGMEE Application Form 2018 is available through online mode only. The application form for counselling is announced from March 2018. The last date for form submission will be the April 2018. In the online application form of UPPGMEE 2018, applicants are required to upload scanned images (photograph, signature, certificate from the principal/dean of the college/University and scanned handwriting sample).
Note: Use the same email ID & mobile number used for NEET PG 2018 registration and keep it active to receive SMS.
Steps for applying for UPPGMEE form are mentioned below:
- Step 1: You need to visit the official website in order to register for the examination.
- Step 2: You need to first create a login on the website using your valid email ID and make a password of your choice. Remember this email ID and password for printing admit card later on.
- Step 3: A confirmation email would be sent to the email you have mentioned. Now open your email and click on the link given there. This will take you back to UPPGMEE page and now your login would be activated; you need to proceed as per instruction mentioned on the website.
- Step 4: You are required to fill your personal, qualification and other details as mentioned in the form.
- Step 5: You then need to upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in JPG format only and submit it.
- Step 6: You then need to pay your application fees online through Debit/ Credit Card or offline through cash payment 5 at any branch of Axis Bank.
- You should take print out of the application form and save it for future reference.
Payment can be made as follows:-
- Using a credit/debit card, pay application fee of Rs. 1800/-+transaction charges (Debit card 0.75% + Service Tax; Credit card 1.5% + Service Tax)
- Cash payment of Rs. 1800/- + Rs. 50/- (Bank Charges) in the a/c no.914020056788145 of UPPGMEE-2015 at any branch of Axis Bank. Bank will give a unique transaction ID
- Cash payment of Rs. 1800/- + Rs. 30/- bank charges in the A/c No.50253899539.of UPPGMEE-2015 at any branch of Allahabad Bank. Bank will give a unique transaction ID (Journal no)
NFT transfer, NFT code for Axis Bank UTIB0000035 & Allahabad Bank ALLA0121082.
For making Bank deposit download the Challan form from website
- D./M.S./M.D.S./Postgraduate Diploma Courses
- The Fundamentals in Abdomino – Pelvic Ultra Sonography: Level one for M.B.B.S. Doctors
UPPGMEE Eligibility Criteria
UPPGMEE 2018 eligibility criteria is discussed below:
- Applicants must have passed MBBS/BDScourse from the recognized medical/dental institution of Uttar Pradesh.
- Compulsory rotating internship of applicants must be completed before 30th March 2018 & has qualified NEET PG 2018.
- Applicant who is currently pursuing any postgraduatemedical/dental course is not eligiblefor UPPGMEE 2018.
- Only those Applicants who have passed MBBS/BDS from UP are eligible for PG admission in Govt./Pvt. colleges/state/deemed universities.
- All such applicants who qualified MBBS/BDS from outside of UP are eligible for admission only in private Medical/Dental colleges/Institutes/deemed Universities.
UPPGMEE 2018 Exam Pattern
- The test consists of 190 multiple choice questions.
- The paper is divided into 3 sections:
|Section||Subject||No of questions|
|A||Pre and Para-Clinical||90|
- You would get 1 mark for each correct answer in section A & B and 2 marks for each correct answer in section C.
- Your marks would not be deducted for any wrong answer.
- The examination will be held in English medium only.
- There will be one paper of 3 hours.
UPPGMEE 2018 Admit Card
The Admit card of the UPPGMEE 2018 Exam will be out in the March 2018. It will be issued on the official of the authority. The applicants can download their admit card here. Here we will update a link soon.
UPPGMEE 2018 Exam Result
The Result of the UPPGMEE 2018 Exam will be out in the April 2018. It will be issued on the official of the authority. The applicants can download their Result of UPPGMEE 2018 Exam here. Here we will update a link soon.
UPPGMEE 2018 Counselling
UPPGMEE 2018 counselling is conducted by the Director General of Medical Education (DGME), Uttar Pradesh. The counselling registration details are mentioned above. At the time of offer letter acceptance, applicants have to submit Rs. 5000 (for Govt. Colleges/State Universities) & Rs 1,00,000 (Private Medical/Dental colleges/institutes/Deemed Universities) as a security fee.
Documents Required during the admission:
- High School Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Mark sheets of all professional examinations.
- MBBS/BDS passing out certificate or degree.
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship completion certificate.
- Permanent Registration Certificate (U.P. State/MCI/DCI). Employers relieving certificate, if employed.
- NEET PG 2018 Admit Card.
- SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped certificate, if applicable.
- Copy of Allotment letter (as downloaded).
- Online registration proof.
- Print out of applicant’s State merit place.
- Identification certificate mentioned in the application form.
- Verification sheet of the Principal/Dean of the College/University concerned.
If you have any query regarding UPPGMEE 2018, leave your comments below.