UPCPMT 2018 Application Form, UPCPMT 2018 Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Pattern
UPCPMT 2018: UPCPMT (stands for Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test) is a state level medical entrance examination. Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test (UPCPMT 2018) has been replaced by NEET exam. It is one of the popular exams of UP state for admission in medical courses such as BUMS, BAMS, and BHMS. Admission into MBBS and BDS courses will be done through NEET. UPCPMT 2018 is conducted/ managed by Dr Ram Manohar Lohiya University, Awadh. Via this exam, applicant will be able to take admission in various government and private medical colleges of UP (Uttar Pradesh) state. Applicants can get the complete information for UPCPMT 2018 including exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc.
Note: UPCPMT exam has been replaced by the NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test). The Lucknow University will organize UP CPAT exam for admission to the BAMS, BHMS & BUMS courses.
UPCPMT 2018 Exam Dates
Here, we provide Tentative exam schedule for UPCPMT 2018 check below:
|Starting of online registration||2nd week of March 2018|
|Last date to submit||3rd week of April 2018|
|Admit card start available from||2nd week of May 2018|
|Exam date||3rd week of may 2018|
|Result Announced||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling Begins||4th week of June 2018|
UPCPMT Application Form 2018
All applicants are advised to fill the UPCPMT 2018 application form by following the instructions mentioned in the information brochure/ booklet
- UPCPMT 2018 application form will be available via online mode and applicants can fill the application form via online mode only. Application form will be available from the official website.
- Application form for UPCPMT will not be provided by post or in person.
- Application form for UPCPMT 2018 will be available from 2nd week of March, 2018.
- Applicants are advised to fill the UPCPMT application form before 3rd week of April, 2018.
- Applicants also have to upload the scanned images of signature, photograph, and right hand thumb impression.
- Applicants are also required to retain the hard copy (printout) of filled-in application form for further reference.
- Applicants can pay their application fee via both online as well as offline mode.
- Applicants belong to General/OBC need to pay Rs. 1400/- as an application fee whereas applicants belong to reserved categories (SC/ST), need to pay Rs. 750/- for the same.
- Applicants can pay their fee via Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking/e-Challan in any State Bank of India.
- The application fee is non-refundable once paid.
Here, applicants can check the eligibility criteria of UPCPMT 2018:
- Domicile Requirement: An applicant must have domicile of UP (Uttar Pradesh) or appearing/passed the class 10th and 12th examination from Uttar Pradesh state
- Age Criteria: The applicant’s age must be 17 years as on or before 31st of December of the year of admission
- Qualifying Exam: Those applicants who qualifying in 12th or any equivalent exam from recognized board are eligible to apply for the exam
- Subjects: Applicants should pass their qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry, Bio-Technology/Biology and Mathematics or any other elective/ optional subject with English
- Minimum Marks: Applicant must attain/ acquire at least 50% of marks (for General/OBC) in order to get eligible for the examination whereas applicant belong to SC/ST category need to secure minimum 40% of marks for the same.
- Appearing Applicants: Appearing applicants are also eligible to apply.
UPCPMT Exam Pattern 2018
- Number of Questions: Question paper will consist of total 200 questions. i.e. 50 questions from each section
- Duration of Exam: The question paper will contain a duration of 3 hours
- Type of Questions: MCQ/ Objective Type Questions will be asked in the examination
- Negative Marking: There will be no provision for negative marking
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, applicant will be awardee with 1 mark.
|Subjects||Marks||Number of Questions|
UPCPMT Admit Card
Applicants can download the UPCPMT 2018 admit card from the official website of exam conducting authority in the 2nd week of May, 2018. Admit card will contain exam related information/ details such as centre and venue, exam date. Applicant those didn’t having the admit card will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
UPCPMT 2018 result will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the applicants in entrance exam. Based on result, merit list will be prepared of the eligible applicants. Applicants can check their results/merit list on the website in the first week of June 2018.
UPCPMT Counselling 2018
UPCPMT 2018 counselling related information will be published along with the declaration of results. At the time of counselling, applicants have to exercise the choices for courses and institution in which they want to get admission. The admission will be offered category-wise on the basis of marks scored in entrance exam. Applicants have to show their original certificates at the time of counselling.
If any applicant having query regarding UPCPMT 2018, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.