UP SLET 2018 Application Eligibility, Exam Date UP SLET 2018, Exam Result, Registration UP SLET 2018 : The Government of Uttar Pradesh state is going to conduct the examination of UP SLET 2018 (Uttar Pradesh SLET Exam) which is popularly known as UP SLET (Uttar Pradesh State Level Eligibility Test) 2018. The exam of UP SLET 2018 will be held in the year 2018 for which the exclusive notification will be published soon by the official conducting authority of the same.
UP SLET 2018 Application Registration
The candidates those who want to get appointed/ selected on the post of Assistant Professor and also want to get Junior Research Fellowship can apply for UP SLET 2018 Exam. All the details of the UP SLET Exam 2018 are given below on this webpage.
Important dates for UP SLET Exam 2018:
Applicants can check exam Schedule for UP SLET 2018 below in the table:
|Starting date to register for exam||Update Soon|
|Ending date to register for exam||Update Soon|
|Exam date||Update Soon|
|Result date||Update Soon|
Note: Exam Dates will be update soon once the official notification release we will update here on this web page.
Eligibility Criteria for UP SLET 2018:
- Applicants those who wish to apply for the UP SLET 2018 examination must possess/ hold a Master’s degree in any of the discipline
- Applicants also need to secure minimum of 55% marks in their degree of PG
- 5% of marks relaxation also be given to those applicants who belong to the Reserved category
- Rest of the details will be updated soon after the official notification is published.
How to Apply UP SLET 2018:
- The candidates those who want to apply for the UP SLET exam 2018 Exam can apply for the same via online mode.
- To apply for the UP SLET 2018 Exam applicant first need to visit the official web website of exam conducting authority
- There on the website applicant are required to enter their details in the online form of the UP SLET 2018 Exam
- Then after filling the application form applicants are required to pay the UP SLET 2018 Exam Application fee mention in below table
- Finally submit the UP SLET 2018 Exam form
Steps to fill Online UP SLET 2017 Application Form
- Log on to official website of UP SLET to apply online for Uttar Pradesh SLET.
- Read the instructions.
- Apply for Registration.
- Fill and edit Uttar Pradesh SLET 2017 online application form.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Review and verify your application.
- Print bank challan
- Deposit fee in SBI bank
- Update challan information on official website
- Print confirmation page
- Submit it to District Education Officer.
|Contact Address : C.S.J.M. University, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
Email Id :
Official Website : www.sletne.org
- The applicants are required to submit the UP SLET Exam 2018 application fee
- The application fee for the UP SLET Exam 2018 can be paid via any mode
- Check below table as application fee differ to each other
|General candidates||Rs. 1,000|
|Late fee||Rs. 100|
|Cat-I,SC,ST,PWD(VH/PH) candidates||Rs. 500|
|Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates||Rs. 800|
N. B :- If any candidate fails to pay the prescribed fee his/her form will be rejected without any intimation to the candidate
Test Centres (Tentative)
Test center might be change after the official notification.
|Name of Centres||Centre Code|
|Rajiv Gandhi Central University, Itanagar||06|
|Sikkim Govt. College||08|
UP SLET 2018 Exam Pattern:
- The UP SLET will be having 3 papers. To calculate the General Aptitude of the candidates, there will be one common paper (i.e. Paper-I) for all candidates and it will consist of total 60 questions which are further contain a weightage of two marks each, all the candidates will have to answer 50 questions (compulsory).
- The 2nd and third paper will be on the subject basis.
- The 2nd paper will consist of 50 questions [All are compulsory] contain a weightage of two marks each.
- In 3rd paper, there will be total 75 questions [all questions are compulsory] were asked which are further contain a weightage of two marks each.
The Admit Card for UP SLET 2018 Exam will be uploaded on the official website of exam conducting authority. To check all the details regarding UP SLET exam 2018 Admit card/ Hall ticket applicants can refer this webpage. Applicants can download their Admit card of the UP SLET Exam 2018 here from this webpage as our team will soon update the link.
UP SLET Selection Procedure 2018
- Candidates need to secure 60% marks to crack the examination or ‘Uttar Pradesh SLET passed’ or ‘UP-SLET qualified’ same will be the qualifying marks for all categories.
- There will be no negative marks for the entrance test.
UP SLET Syllabus 2018
Candidates have to compulsory attempt all questions of Paper-I and Paper-II or covering entire syllabus. Syllabus and exam pattern for all Uttar Pradesh SLET 2018 will be downloaded at the UP SLET Website www.sletne.org. UP SET authority will not send the syllabus to personally candidates.
Subjects Of Test
At present the test will held in the following subjects as mentioned below (The code no. to be used for the test subjects are also shown against each) :
Code & Subjects Name
- Assamese – 01
- English – 02
- Economics – 03
- Education – 04
- History – 05
- Philosophy – 06
- Political Science – 07
- Geography – 08
- Manipuri – 09
- Bodo – 10
- Bengali – 11
- Hindi – 12
- Anthropology – 13
- Sanskrit – 14
- Sociology – 15
- Commerce – 21
- Chemical Science – 31
- Life Science – 32
- Mathematical Science – 33
- Physical Science – 34
The Result for UP SLET 2018 Exam will be available on the official website of exam conducting authority. Applicants can download their Result of the UP SLET 2018 Exam here from this webpage also as our team will soon update the link.
Professoridea provides all the information regarding the entrance examination after analyzing the facts related to them. However, candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official websites for being updated with any instant changes made by the authority. Official websites are given above in the article.
If any candidate having query regarding UP SLET 2018, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.