UP D.El.Ed 2018 (BTC): Registration Merit list Counselling Seat Allotment.
Uttar Pradesh Basic Training Certificate or Diploma in Elementary Education registration process will be started soon by UP Government on official website www.upbasiceducationboard.in. As per the news-paper, the UP D.EL.ED 2018 (BTC) Registration will be started in the month of July, 2018.
UP D.El.Ed 2018 (BTC) Registration Notification
Dear Applicants, as per the official notification, UP D.El.Ed 2018 Re-registration will be commenced from 1st week of August, 2018. Fresh Registration only for new applicants those who are not apply due to age criteria.
Counselling and State Rank link will be available below soon
Important Dates UP D.El.Ed 2018 (BTC) New Dates:
|Online Re- Registration Date||1st week of August, 2018|
|Last date to fill online Registration form||2nd week of August, 2018|
|Closing date to pay application fee||2nd week of August, 2018|
|Closing date to print application form||3rd of August, 2018|
|Application Form Correction||3rd week of August, 2018|
|Counselling, Choice and lock||Last week of August – 1st week of September, 2018|
|Seat Allotment bu NIC Lucknow||3rd week of September, 2018|
|Document verification at reported college||3rd week of September, 2018|
|Second Counselling Merit list||Last week of September to 1st week of October, 2018|
|Second Document verification||2nd week of October, 2018|
|Training session start||2nd week of October, 2018|
UP D.EL.ED 2018 (BTC) Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have passed Bachelor degree with 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) in any discipline from any recognized university by Govt. of India.
- Minimum age is 18 Year’s old as per SCERT norms
- Upper age is 31 years as per SCERT norms.
UP D.El.Ed 2018 (BTC) Important Key Points:
- UP BTC is also Known as UP D.EL.ED Exam (Diploma in Elementary Education)
- It is full time regular course for Elementary Education.
- Course duration is two years (04 semester)
- UP D.El.Ed 2018 (BTC) only for Uttar Pradesh Applicants.
- Organizing by State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT)
- UP BTC entrance exam held every year to recruit eligible applicants as teacher for primary level.
Latest Updates (as per daily newspaper):
- New registration age will be calculated as on 01st week of July, 2018
- Seat will be doubled
- Application form will be open for 1 week
- As per our view, previous registration will not cancel. Re-registration only those applicants whose age is not completes as on 01st week of July, 2016
- Fees is not refund
- Now max chance to get the seat in Govt and private DIET Institutes.
Applicants can fill online registration form for UP D.El.Ed (BTC) 2018 Examination. This examination controlled by the State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT) of UP. Here we are providing the exam date, registration process, eligibility criteria, age limit, seat allotment, merit list and counselling process.
UP D.EL.ED 2018 (BTC) Mode of selection:
- Online Merit system
- Merit list
- Counselling (if required)
- Seat allotment/ Document verification
How to Apply UP D.El.Ed (BTC) 2018 Counselling Registration:
- Counselling process will be online mode.
- Counselling will be organised by the Lucknow NIC based Software.
- Access the official portal and below given link.
- Click on the link “UP D.El.Ed 2018 Registration”.
- Enter the required details such as Name, Date of Birth, Contact number, Email ID and other personal details. All details must be correct.
- After registration, you will redirect to next page (choose colleges).
- Now follow choose and lock their seat.
- Wait for result if seat will be allotted, report at respective college with their documents.
- Else, participate in second round.
- Read all instruction carefully.
- Take a Print out of duly filled application form for future use.
UP D.El.Ed 2018 (BTC) Districts:
UP D.El.Ed 2018 (BTC) Counselling Documents:
- Class X and XII mark sheets and passing certificates.
- Graduation mark sheet / Degree
- Medical Certificates
- Transfer certificates
- Fee Receipt.
- Registration Form.
- Seat Allotment letter
- Valid Identity and photographs
- Caster Certification (if applicable).
If any applicant having query regarding UP D.El.Ed 2018, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.