UKSEE 2018: Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, UKSEE 2018 Exam Pattern
UKSEE 2018: UTU (Uttarakhand Technical University) organizes Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) to offer admission to eligible candidates in several courses. It is a state level exam that provide admission in first year of BHMCT, B.Pharm, & MCA and second year of B.Pharm, B.Tech, & MCA as well. In this article we provide you all information about UKSEE 2018: Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Counselling, Admit card etc.
Important dates (Tentative)
Hwew applicants can check exam schedule for UKSEE 2018 below:
|Application form starts from||April 2018|
|Application submission Last date||May 2018|
|Admit cards will be available from||June 2018|
|Exam date||June 2016|
|Declaration of Results||June 2018|
|Counselling process starts from||July 2018|
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm. – I Year)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHMCT – I Year)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA-I year)
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) Lateral Entry 2nd year
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) Lateral Entry 2nd year
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA – I Year)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA – I Year)
- Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm. – I Year)
- Master of Technology (M.TECH – I Year)
- For B.Pharma the candidates must have to qualify their higher secondary with Physics & Chemistry as obligatory/ compulsory subjects along with any one of these subjects Biotechnology/Technical Vocational/Mathematics/Biology/.
- For B.Pharma (Lateral Entry) the candidates must have to qualify 2 year diploma (Pharmacy-Allopathy) after their higher secondary or alike exam by securing marks up to 60% then only he/she is eligible for the exam.
- For BHMCT the candidates must have qualify their higher secondary or alike exam by securing marks up to 50%.
- For B.Tech (lateral Entry) the candidates must have qualify their diploma from a institute that was approved by AICTE or engineering/technology by securing up to 45% of marks for general category whereas for reserved category marks limit is 40%.
- Candidates belong to non-reserved category need to qualify B.Sc degree by securing minimum 45% of marks whereas candidates belong to reserved category need to secure 40% of marks for the same & must have completed their higher secondary with mathematics as a subject.
- For MCA the candidates need to qualify a Bachelor’s degree with mathematics as a subject in their higher secondary level or graduation level by securing minimum 60% of marks. And there is no age limitation to apply for this course.
- For MCA (lateral Entry) the candidates need to qualify BCA, BSC (Computer Science & IT) with mathematics as a main subject in their higher secondary level.
UKSEE 2018 Application Form
Application forms for Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) 2018 will be accessible only through offline mode from the university/college campus & post office. Applicant those who wish to apply for different courses (like B.Pharm & BHMCT), then he/she have to submit separate application form for each course that they want to pursue.
Candidates belong to non-reserved category need to pay Application fee i.e. Rs. 1000/- including application brochure/booklet/catalogue whereas candidates belong to reserved category need to pay Rs. 500/- along with additional Rs. 125/- as handling charges for all category. The candidates are recommended to note down their application number and take a hardcopy (photocopy) of the form for further use.
Candidates need to send duly filled application forms to the below given address.
Uttarakhand Technical University, Goverment Girls Polytechnic, Post Office, handanwadi, Prem Nagar, Sudhowala, Dehradun (Uttarakhand), Pin – 248007
How To Apply:
- The Uttarakhand Entrance Test 2018 Application Form available for the applicants to apply in online mode only. The application form will be available Online from April 2018.
- No application will be provided through offline mode. Applicants have to fill only one UKSEE 2018 application form for all the three entrance exams.
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of entrance test student required to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- After the Applying process completion Print the Application as a Hard copy.
UKSEE 2018 is a written exam that will be organized for 9 papers which contain MCQ type questions. These question paper will be available in English & Hindi language. And there will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
|Subjects||Paper||Duration||No. of questions|
|Physics & Chemistry||Paper I||2 :30 hours||150|
|Mathematics||Paper II||1 : 30 hours||75|
|Biology||Paper III||1 : 30 hours||75|
|Aptitude test for General Awareness (BHMCT)||Paper IV||1 : 30 hours||75|
|Aptitude test for MCA||Paper V||2 :30 hours||100|
|Aptitude test for eng. Diploma holder (lateral entry)||Paper VI||1 : 30 hours||75|
|Aptitude test for Pharmacy diploma holder (Lateral entry)||Paper VII||1 : 30 hours||75|
|Aptitude test for B.Sc graduates (lateral entry)||Paper VIII||1 : 30 hours||75|
|Aptitude test for MCA (Lateral entry||Paper IX||1 : 30 hours||75|
UKSEE 2018 Admit Card
Applicants after filling the application fee properly will have to wait for a week or so to download their admit cards. Applicants are requested to download their admit cards from the official site and they are requested to keep their admit cards safely with them. Since entry without admit card will be prohibited in the examination hall.
- Applicants can download their admit cards online from the fourth week of May 2018.
- Admit cards will not be sent to the applicants address.
- Applicants are requested to preserve the admit cards till the admission process is over since there can be a need of admit card in the selection procedure.
UKSEE 2018 Exam Centers
UKSEE 2018 will be held at the following test centres(tentative):
|New Tehri||Offline||May 2018|
Please note that if there are less than 20 applicants at a particular centre(online), the centre will then be considered as offline. All the required details will be mentioned in UKSEE 2018 admit card
UKSEE 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of UKSEE 2018 which will be followed during the exam will be containing MCQ and will be pen paper based. Questions, duration and marks will be different according to the different courses that will be opted by the applicants.
- Mode of Exam: It will be conducted in offline mode i.e. pen paper based.
- Type of Question: Objective type questions will be given.
- Marking Scheme: Different marks will be given for different papers accordingly.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
|Paper||Subject||No. Of Questions||Duration||Marks|
|1||Physics & Chemistry||100 MCQ with equal weightage to Physics and Chemistry||2 ½ hours||100|
|2||Maths||50 MCQ||1 ½ hours||50|
|3||Biology||50 MCQ with equal weightage to Botany & Zoology||1 ½ hours||50|
|4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMTC)||75 MCQ||1 ½ hours||100|
|5||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 MCQ||2 ½ hours||100|
|6||Aptitude Test for Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75 MCQ||1 ½ hours||100|
|7||Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||75 MCQ||1 ½ hours||100|
|8||Aptitude Test for BSc Graduate (Lateral Entry)||75 MCQ||1 ½ hours||100|
|9||Aptitude Test for MCA (Lateral Entry) for BCA/B.SC. CS/IT Students||75 MCQ||1 ½ hours||100|
Syllabus for UKSEE 2018
The Uttarakhand Entrance Test syllabus will be based on the Entrance Test of Selected course by the Student. The Following are the Course list for Syllabus to Revise in the Uttarakhand Entrance Test as with the list of available topics in the written test.
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication systems
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions Hydrogen
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes.
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes and Ketones and Carboxylic Acids:
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday life
- Theory Of Equations
- Permutations And Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Partial Fractions
- Elements Of Number Theory And Congruences
- Coordinate Geometry
- Measurement Of Angles And Trigonometric Functions
- Relations Between Sides And Angles Of A Triangle
- Theory Of Indies And Logarithms
- Mathematical Induction
USKEE 2018 Results
Applicants are being informed that the results for the UKSEE 2018 will be declared online on the official site from where they can check out their results.
- Results will be announced online on the official site of USKEE in the first week of June 2018.
- First the score of the applicants will be announced and after that merit list will be released which will contain the names of the applicants who have scored more than the cutoff list.
UKSEE 2018 Merit List
UKSEE 2018 Merit List will be announced online right after the announcement of the results of the applicants who have appeared for the exam.
- The merit list will be announced online on the official site of UTU i.e. uktech.ac.in
- Merit list will be generated on the basis of marks scored by the applicant in the UKSEE 2018 entrance exam.
- It is necessary for the applicants to qualify the exam to have their name in merit list.
- Applicants who will meet the cutoff criteria will be shown in the merit list and will be eligible for the admission further.
UKSEE 2018 Cutoff
UKSEE 2018 Cutoff will be decided by the examination authority of Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU).
- The cutoff is set to choose the deserving applicant out from the big competition for the admission in affiliated colleges of UTU.
- Applicants who are able to secure the cutoff marks will be eligible for admission.
- Applicants who fail to secure the minimum cutoff get rejected.
- Cutoff marks for different categories such as general and sc/st are released.
- The cutoff will be available according to the different colleges and courses.
- Cutoff will be published online on the official site of UTU i.e. uktech.ac.in
- There are some factors which effect the cutoff list, few of them are difficulty level of exam, number of seats, number of applicants who have given the exam.
All selected candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/- as counselling fee by DD (Demand Draft) in favor of Finance Supervisor/Controller, UTU payable at Dehradun. The lateral entry seats will be taken only by the candidates belong to Uttarakhand origin. Documents that will be needed at the time of counselling process are stated below-
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Score card of UKSEE 2018
- Secondary & higher secondary passing certificate
- ID Proof
- Secondary & higher secondary mark sheets Domicile certificate
- Admit card of UKSEE 2018
Note- For more details about Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) Application form and Entrance Examination, you will access the official website of UTU (Uttarakhand Technical University) i.e. uktech.ac.in.
If any applicant having query regarding UKSEE 2018, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.