UAPMT 2019 Application form, UAPMT 2019 Exam Dates, Eligibility, Reservation
UAPMT 2019: UAPMT (Uttarakhand Ayurveda Pre Medical Test) 2019 is a state level test organized by Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University (UAU). This exam is organized to provide admission into undergraduate degree courses in BHMS, BAMS, and BUMS. UAPMT 2019 is the gateway for admission to several Ayurvedic institutions/establishments of the State. In this article, we provide all information related to UAPMT 2019 Application details, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Reservation, Pattern, etc.
UAPMT Exam Dates 2019
Candidates can check all the tentative exam schedule for UAPMT 2019 application form from below given table:
|Starting of selling application form/Application form availability at post office||Second week of January 2019|
|Application form Closing date||Third week of April 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form at university||Fourth week of April 2019|
|Admit card available on||Second week of May 2019|
|Examination date||Fourth week of May 2019|
|Result declared on||Last week of May 2019|
UAPMT 2019 Application Form
The application form will be available offline on the assigned posts offices of Uttarakhand. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. Candidates will have to fill the application form with all the correct information. Candidates can get the form from the post offices in the month of January. The duly filled application form will be required to be sent to the assigned address attached with all the documents and the educational certificates.
- The application form should be purchased from Post Office only.
- Candidates must read all the guidelines before filling the application form.
- Candidates should fill all the details neat and clean.
- Use blue or black ball point pen to fill the form.
- Candidates should attach the photocopies of all the required documents along with the application form.
- Incorrect forms will be rejected.
- Candidates those who belong to General and OBC category need to pay their Rs 3500/-as an application fee.
- Whereas candidates belong to SC/ST/PH category need to pay Rs. 2500/- for the same.
- Application fee can be submitted via Demand Draft drawn in favor of Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University (UAU), Dehradun.
Here in this section we provide all the eligibility norms/criteria for UAPMT 2019:
- Qualifying Exam: candidates must completed their 10+2 from science stream from the concerned State Govt. and Education boards.
- Minimum Marks:50% of aggregatemarks is the minimum marks to qualify examination.
- Subjects: The required/compulsory subjects that candidates have to pass are PCB (physics, chemistry and biology).
- Age:candidates must be of 17 yearsof age as on or before 31st December 2019. Then only he/she is eligible for the exam.
Important key Points UAPMT 2019 Application:
- Question paper will come in both modes (Hindi and English).
- Calculator, Electronic gadget, log table will be prohibited.
- Seat matrix will be available on official web portal.
- All official information will be updated on official site of Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University.
How to Apply UAPMT 2019 Application:
The candidates who want to apply for the UAPMT Exam 2019 need to visit the official site of Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University (uau.ac.in).
- Log in to the official site (www.uau.ac.in)
- Select UAPMT 2019 Registration tab.
- Fill require details such as (Candidates name, Date of birth, Course and other details)
- After getting the registration number, candidates can fill application form.
- Fill all mandatory fields as per original documents.
- Uploads images (photograph and signature) as per given specification.
- Review your application form then proceed to pay fees.
- Candidates can pay fees through E-challan, Net banking, Credit/Debit card and wallet.
- Finally submit application form.
UAPMT Exam Pattern 2019
- Duration of Exam:3 hours. (i.e. 180 minutes)
- Total No. of Questions:Exam paper consist of 200 questions(i.e. each section containing 50 questions).
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Type questions) only.
- Medium of Paper:Exam paper is published in Hindiand English
- Marking Scheme:on each and every right answer, candidate will be rewarded with 1 mark.
- Negative Marking:no negative marking for this exam.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
UAPMT Admit Card
Admit card for UAPMT 2019 will be issued by the University just before few days of the examination. Admit card will be downloaded from the official website online. Admit card containing information like exam date & day, exam venue, time of exam.
UAPMT 2019 Application Correction:
- NEET (UAPMT) application correction window will be activated in the month of June 2019.
- Candidates can make correction in particular fields.
- Correction window will open in specific given time.
UAPMT 2019 Answer key:
- Answer key will be issued according to the NEET 2019 Schedule.
- Answer key will be announced in the month of June 2019.
- Candidates can download via login their account.
- Its provide the transparency in examination.
- Candidates can also challenge the answer key via login their account.
- Challenge answer key will chargeable.
Result for UAPMT 2019 will be published in the fourth week of May 2019. On the basis of written exam, a merit list will be prepared. Result will be sent to each candidates via post. After that Counselling will be organized on the basis of candidates scores in this exam.
UAPMT OMR SHEET 2019:
- OMR Sheet will be published with answer key.
- Candidates can download from NEET 2019 Official Web Portal.
- Candidates can evaluated the OMR sheet with answer key and get the rough the idea about the rank.
The seat reservation for the students living in Uttarakhand state are as follows:
|Uttarakhand Ex-Army/Freedom Fighter||05%|
|Uttarakhand Women physically handicap person||03%|
|Uttarakhand Women depends on freedom fighter person||02%|
|Kashmiri Migrant||01 seat each institute|
UAPMT Counselling 2019
All those candidates who qualify the entrance test will be called for the counselling process. Counselling for UAPMT 2019 will take place in a max of 5 rounds. It is necessary for all the candidates to attend the counselling otherwise they will not get admission.
- All the candidates who clear the examination will be called for the counselling.
- Counselling will be done on the basis of written test performance of candidates.
- There will be five rounds of Counselling.
- Candidates have to attend the counselling round for getting admission.
- At the time of counselling, all the candidates should bring all the educational documents.
- Candidates who will qualify all the five rounds, able to get the admission.
If any candidates have query related to UAPMT 2019 application form, then feel free to leave your query below in comment box.