UAPMT 2017 Application Exam Date Eligibility Pattern. A written exam is going to take place by the UAU (Uttarakhand Ayurved University). The exam is popularly known as UAPMT 2017 which will be organized by the UAU (Uttarakhand Ayurved University) in the month of June, 2017. UAPMT Exam is mainly conducted for the applicants to offer admissions in the UAU and its affiliated colleges in the medical Ayurvedic courses of BAMS, BHMS, etc.
UAPMT 2017 Application Exam Date Eligibility Pattern
Applicants those who want to know more about the UAPMT 2017 can find a complete details related to the exam on this page. Here applicants can get a complete details related to the UAPMT 2017 like Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, application procedure etc.
UAPMT 2017 Application Notification
UAPMT 2017 is going to held on 03 September 2017. All the Related Updates will be Updated Soon.
- Finally court decides/chooses this year and declare that UAPMT is not under NEET 2017 Exam anymore.
- Ayush Examination will be held under the NEET in next year (i.e. 2018).
- Seats will be allotted to the applicants according to the NEET 2017 Counselling procedure.
- Online Application dates for NEET 2017 has over now. But CBSE will open the online application for UAPMT Exam only.
- A direct link for UAPMT Online Application will be available soon.
- Management quota has been over now.
- Om Ayuvedic, Roorkee Haridwar
- Gurukul University Campus, Haridwar
- Rishikul University Campus, Haridwar
- Patanjali Ayuvedic Anusdhan, Haridwar
- Quadra Institute of Ayuved Haridwar Roorkee.
- Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University (Maim Campus)
- Uttaranchal Ayuvedic College Rajpur road Dehradun
- Motherhood Ayurvedic Medical College, Roorkee, Haridwar
- Uttaranchal Unani Medical College and Hospital Mustafabad Haridwar.
- Chandola Homeopathic medical college and hospital Udham Singh Nagar
- Himalaya Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Jeevanwala Doiwala.
- Param Himalaya Homeopathic medical college and hospital Doiwala Dehradun
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS):
- I Professional-12 months
- II Professional-12 months
- III Professional-12 months
- Final Professional-18 months
- Course duration will be 5-1/2 years
- Medium of Instruction: Sanskrit, Hindi and English
- Compulsory Rotatry Internship-12 months
Bachelors in Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.):
- Medium of Instruction: Sanskrit, Hindi and English
- Courses duration will be 5-1/2 years
Eligibility Criteria UAPMT 2017 Application:-
Educational Qualification –
- Applicants those who want to apply for UAPMT 2017 must completed their Class XII (10+2) or its alike exam from a well-established institute.
- Applicants belong to Non-Reserved Category need to secure minimum 50% of marks (whereas applicant belong to Reserved category need to secure minimum 40% of marks) in their Class 10+2 having PCB/PCM as a compulsory subjects.
Age limit – Applicants who want to apply for UAPMT 2017 must complete a minimum age criteria i.e. 17 years.
Important key Points UAPMT 2017 Application:
- Question paper will be printed in 2 different languages i.e. Hindi and English.
- Dates are not temporary it is fixed in any case.
- Electronic gadget, Calculator, log table will be prohibited/forbidden/banned.
- During exam, admit card with color photograph is compulsory (proof of identity).
- All official info will be updated on official website of UAU (Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University).
- Adhaar card is compulsory.
- UAPMT 2017 will organized under the NEET 2017.
- Application form will available on the official website
- CBSE will open NEET website only for UAPMT applicants.
- Current status: Concern authority talk with CBSE.
- If any case matter will not solve. UAU (Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University) will go to High Court.
How to Apply UAPMT 2017 Application:
Applicants those who want to apply for UAPMT 2017 need to visit the official site of UAU (Uttarakhand Ayurved University) i.e. uau.ac.in. Then after click on apply online option and fill your UAPMT 2017 Exam application form by entering your details accurately/correctly. Then finally applicant need to pay their fee along with the form.
- Applicants firstly need to visit the official site (i.e. uau.ac.in).
- Then click on UAPMT 2017 “Registration tab”.
- After that fill all the require details such as (Applicant’s name, DOB, Course and other related details).
- After that when applicant submit their details, then they get their registration number.
- Now login to apply, and fill all the important fields as per original documents.
- Then upload your images as per given specification.
- After that review your application form then proceed to pay fees.
- At last applicant can finally submit their application form.
Exam Pattern UAPMT 2017 Application:
|Exam Date||Timing||Question paper||Number of Question||Total Question|
|July-August 2017||10:00 am to 01:00 pm||Botany||50|
UAPMT 2017 Application Reservation:
|Uttarakhand Ex-Army/Freedom Fighter||05%|
|Uttarakhand Women physically handicap person||03%|
|Uttarakhand Women depends on freedom fighter person||02%|
|Kashmiri Migrant||01 seat each institute|
UAPMT 2017 Application fee
Applicants those who want to apply for UAPMT 2017 must pay their application fee for it in order to complete the application procedure. Application fee can be paid via any medium like NEFT, Credit or Debit cards, E-challan etc.
Direct Link to Download Admit Card Will be Available Here…
Important dates for UAPMT 2017 Application:-
|Online Registration started from||15 July 2017|
|Last Date for Registration||16 August 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of printed application with DD||August 2017|
|Admit Card will be available in||August 2017|
|Exam Date||03 September 2017|
|Answer key and Challenge||September 2017|
|Result declared in||04-11 September 2017|
|Counselling starts (1st Round)||October 2017|
|Counselling starts (2nd Round)||October 2017|
|Counselling starts (3rd Round)||October 2017|
UAPMT 2017 Syllabus:
- Question paper will set according to the class 10th and 12th
- Syllabus of UAPMT will be same as NEET Examination.
- Topics related to the chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
- Rest information will be updated shortly.
UAPMT 2017 Application Correction:
- Applicants can make correction in their application in the mid of June, 2017.
- It is not confirm that application correction window will be available or not.
- All information related to application correction will be updated soon on this webpage.
UAPMT 2017 Admit Card:
- Admit Card of Ayush Examination (UAPMT 2017) will be available via online mode.
- Applicants can download their E-Admit card from the official website.
- Admit card will carry all the important details of UAPMT 2017.
- Admit Card will be published in the month of June, 2017.
- Dehradun = 01
- Haldwani: 02
- Srinagar Garhwal: 03
- Raniket: 04
UAPMT 2017 Answer key:
- After examination, University will be issue the official answer key.
- Applicants can also challenge the answer key with proof.
- Answer key mention the correction answer of the question paper.
- Answer key will be available in the mid of August, 2017.
UAPMT 2017 Merit list/Cut off:
- Selection process will be based on rank card.
- Score card/Rank card will created on the basis of written exam.
- Applicants can get a rough idea about the exam via the answer key evaluation.
UAPMT 2017 Result/ Score Card:
- Rank card or Result of UAPMT 2017 Examination.
- Seat allotment will be depend on the result of the exam.
- Qualifies applicants will be called for admission process/ counselling.
- Result will be declared in the end of August, 2017.
UAPMT 2017 Counseling Details:
Counseling dates for UAPMT 2017 will published shortly on this webpage. As per previous year analysis, UAU (Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University) were organized 5 rounds of counseling. Applicants can access the below given link to get the counseling dates, how to apply for counseling, seat matrix, require documents etc.
If any applicant having query regarding UAPMT 2017 Application Exam Date Eligibility Pattern, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.