TSPSC Forest Section officer 2017 Admit Card Exam Download here. TSPSC Forest Section Officer examination is going to held on 22nd of October, 2017 at several center. Admit Card link has updated below in this article.
TSPSC Forest Section officer 2017 Admit Card
As we know that Telangana Govt. TSPSC has invited the application for 90 empty posts. Forest Section Officer details has been listed below.
- Total Number of Vacancies: 90 posts
- Post name: Forest Section Officers
- Age criteria: 18 year to 31 year
- Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation as per TSPSC Rules and Regulation
- Salary Pay Scale: Rs. 21,230 – Rs. 63,010/-
- Selection process: Written Exam & Physical Test
- Candidates should have possessed Any Degree.
- To Know Post wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
Download TSPSC Forest Section officer 2017 Admit Card :
- Firstly applicant need to visit the official website of exam conducting authority (i.e. TSPSC) or also can visit the below given link.
- After that applicants are required to find the link namely “TSPSC Admit Card Forest Section Officer 2017”
- Then open the link and enter the required credential/details such as registration number, applicant’s name and date of birth.
- TSPSC 2017 Admit Card is going to published on 2nd week of October, 2017
- Admit card will carry all crucial information regarding the examination such as applicant name, roll number, venue, category, time and date and other important instruction.
Here, we provide exam schedule for TSPSC Forest Section officer 2017
|Online Application form will be available from||21st of August, 2017|
|Last Date of Submission||12th of September, 2017|
|Hall ticket/Admit Card||Prior 07 Days|
|Date of Examination||22nd of October, 2017|
|Result Date||Tentatively After 2 or 3 Months From The Exam|
|Date Of Physical Exam||Will Be Mentioned Soon after Written Exam.|
|Admit Card For The Physical Exam||Tentatively 2 Weeks Before The Exam|
|Result status||Uploaded Soon|
- Class X and XII mark sheet and passing certificates.
- Caste Certificates (if applicable).
- Aadhar Card is mandatory.
- Graduation mark sheet/ Degree
- Medical Certificates
- NOC from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
If any applicant having query regarding TSPSC Forest Section officer 2017 Admit Card, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.