TSPSC Forest Beat Officer exam will be held on 29 October 2017 at various center. Candidates can follow below given steps to get the copy of hall ticket.
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer 2017 Admit Card
As we know that Telangana government TSPSC has invited the application for 1857 vacant posts. Forest Beat Officer details has listed below.
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1857 posts
- Post name: Forest Beat Officers
- Age criteria: 18 year to 31 year
- Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation as per TSPSC Rules and Regulation
- Salary Pay Scale: Rs. 16,400 – Rs. 49,870/-
- Selection process: Written Exam & Physical Test
- Job Type: Full Time & Government Job
- Job Location: Telangana
Download TSPSC Forest Beat Officer 2017 Admit Card:
- Firstly applicants need to visit the official site of exam conducting authority (i.e. TSPSC) or applicants can also access the below given link.
- After that applicants are required to find the link namely “TSPSC Admit Card Forest Beat Officer 2017”
- Then open the link and enter the required credential/ details correctly such as registration number, applicant’s name and date of birth.
- Admit Card will be available/ published prior 07 days of examination.
- Admit card is compulsory to seat in the examination hall
- Admit card will carry all the crucial details of examination such as applicant’s name, roll number, category, venue, time and date and other important instruction.
Here, we provide exam schedule for TSPSC Forest Beat officer 2017
|Online Application form will be available from||21st of August, 2017|
|Last Date of Submission||12th of September, 2017|
|Hall ticket/Admit Card||Prior 07 Days|
|Date of Examination||22nd of October, 2017|
|Result Date||Tentatively After 2 or 3 Months From The Exam|
|Date Of Physical Exam||Will Be Mentioned Soon after Written Exam.|
|Admit Card For The Physical Exam||Tentatively 2 Weeks Before The Exam|
|Result status||Uploaded Soon|
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheet and passing certificates.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Caste Certificates (if applicable).
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
- NOC from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Medical Certificates
The candidates must bring one of the Original Photo Identity card at the time of the examination such as the
- Voter ID
- Bank passbook with photograph
- PAN Card or
- Driving License (with the photograph)
- UID Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/ Employee ID
- Photo identity Proof issued by Gazetted Officer or People’s representative (on the official letter head)
Details of Admit Card 2017
- Name of the candidates.
- Candidates Roll number
- Candidates’date of birth.
- Gender Exam venue
- Date of Exam
- Exam time.
- Photo and signature of the contenders.
- Important guidelines for the examination.
If any applicant having query regarding TSPSC Forest Beat Officer 2017 Admit Card , then you may leave your query below in the comment box.