TS EAMCET 2018: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, How to apply
Application Form for TS EAMCET (Telangana Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) 2018 has been released from 3rd week of March 2018. It is a state level entrance examination conducted by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University), Hyderabad on the behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council for Higher Education). This examination is a gateway to provide admissions into several professional courses offered by colleges & universities in Telangana state. In this article, we provide all information related to TS EAMCET 2018: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, How to apply etc.
TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form
Application form for TS EAMCET 2018 can be fill and submit via online mode only. No other mode is available to get the application form for TS EAMCET 2018. Application form has been announced from 3rd week of March 2018 and will be accessible till 3rd week of April 2018. After filling the application form, there is no necessity to send the application form.
Application fee for agriculture, engineering, & medical is Rs. 500/- for general category candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST category candidates. The fee payment can be done via the TS online/ AP online/ Mee Seva/ E-Seva centre or via the credit/debit card. Candidates those who applying for both (Agriculture & Medical (AM) & Engineering (E)) are required to pay Rs. 1000/- for general category candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST category candidates.
Here we provide Eligibility criteria/norms for TS EAMCET 2018:
- PIO, Indian national, & OCI candidates are eligible to apply for this exam.
- Candidates those who belong to Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh state are eligible for this exam.
- For engineering courses, candidates must have complete or appearing in the 12th or alike exam with Physics, Chemistry, Maths subjects.
- For engineering courses, candidates must have to complete 16 years of age.
TS EAMCET 2018 Application Dates
Here we provide exam dates for TS EAMCET 2018
|Online application starts||3rd week March 2018|
|Online application end (without late fee)||3rd week April 2018|
|Form correction window open||3rd week of April to 4th week of April 2018|
|Exam date||2nd week of May 2018|
How to Apply
- Firstly candidate need to visit the official website of the authority (i.e. TS EAMCET) (link is given above).
- Then make the fee payment using offline or online mode.
- After that fill all the required/necessary details in the application form.
- Then next step is to upload your scanned images of photograph & signature.
- Then Read all the detail and accept the declaration and then submit your application form.
- At last take a hard-copy (printout) of your application and keep it safe for future use.
How to Fill the TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form
Before apply for the exam Candidates will need the following details & documents mention below:
- Candidate’s personal, guardian and academic details.
- Payment details.
- Mobile Number & Valid Email ID.
- Recent scanned passport size photo in jpg format with a file size less than 30 kb.
- Image of scanned Signature in jpg format with a file size less than 15 kb.
All candidates need to go via these simple steps to fill the TS EAMCET application form:
Step-1: Visit Official Website
Firstly candidate need to visit the official website of the authority (i.e. TS EAMCET) (link is given above). Then click on the “Apply Online” button and then make an application fee payment.
Step-2: Fee Payment
Candidates can choose the fee payment option, i.e. TS online/ AP online/ E-Seva/ Mee Seva centre or via credit/debit card. First fill the payment details and then proceed with filling the application form.
Step-3: Fill Details
Fill all the required details such as personal, academic, stream, and communication and exam centre details in the application form.
Step-4: Upload Images
Now, next step is to upload your scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format. Click on the Select File button to upload your images. Read all the declaration and tick the box displaying I accept the Terms & Conditions and click on Submit button.
Step-5: Print & Download Application Form
After candidate submit their application form, then they are required to click on Download Filled-in Application Form. After downloading complete, visit the home page of official website and click on Print Your Filled-in Application Form and take a hard-copy (printout) of the application and keep it safe for future use.
TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form Correction
Candidates, who made mistakes in his/her application form while filling the TS EAMCET 2018 application form, will get a chance to make corrections in their filled in application form. Application form correction opportunity will be given in the 1st week of April 2018.
If any candidate having query related to TS EAMCET 2018, then feel free to leave your comment below.