TNTET 2019 Application form, Dates, TNTET 2019 Eligibility, How to Apply TNTET 2019
TNTET 2019 Registration: Recently the TNTRB (Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board) has released an application forms for those candidates who want seat in the upcoming TNTET 2019. According to the information in upcoming days the govt. of Tamil Nadu is going to organize TNTET (Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test) 2019. For this test, government is now accepting the TNTET 2019 Application Form from eligible candidates. Here we are going to suggest all the candidates that if you want to take a part in TNTET exam, then you should submit your TNTET Application Form for 2019. Candidates should keep in mind the last date of form submission because, after the last date, the govt. will directly reject the application form.
TNTET 2019 Important dates (tentative)
|Application form will available from||Perhaps in March 2019|
|Deadline for submission of Application Form||March 2019|
|Last date for receiving of filled in Application Form||March 2019|
|Date of written examination for Paper I||April 2019|
|Date of written examination for Paper II||April 2019|
TNTET 2019 Application form
Government of Tamil Nadu organize Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 in upcoming days at several exam centers. It is assuming that a huge number of candidates apply for TNTET 2019 exam just like the previous year exam. Because it’s an important exam for those candidates, who want to become a state government teacher. Candidates who are think that their eligibility criteria is same as the exam eligibility then they need to apply for the TNTET (Tamil Nadu Teacher Test) 2019 soon. And as we earlier mention that application form submitted after last date will not be accepted by the Board. In this article we provide you all information about TNTET 2019: Application form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, How to Apply, fee, age limit etc.
What is TET?
Its stands for Teacher Eligibility Test. It is an eligibility measurement test. Every state govt. in India manage this exam with a main purpose to find out the applicable candidates for filling the teacher posts in the state govt. schools. Government of Tamil Nadu state, organize this test each and every single year. Same exam is going to be organized this year also by the govt. of Tamil Nadu. Candidates can check eligibility criteria for the exam here mention below.
Information about TNTET 2019 Application Form
|Name of the Organization||TNTET (Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board)|
|Applying method/ mode||Online mode|
Eligibility criteria for TNTET 2019 Application Form
To become teacher of class I to V:
- Candidate must complete their 10+2 with Nursery Teacher Training Degree / B.Ed. with having 2 years BTC in Urdu
To become Teacher of class VI to VIII:
- Candidate must complete their Graduation along with B.Ed. by securing minimum 50% of marks then only he/she is eligible for the exam.
Eligibility criteria to appear in TET Paper I:
Aspirants who have done Higher Secondary Course (10+2 scheme) and Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education (on the subject of the candidates who have qualified D.T.Ed., from States other than Tamil Nadu, their certificate must be estimated before Certificate Verification) from a Recognized DIET / Teacher Training Institute and want an appointment as Secondary Grade Teacher for classes 1 to 5th (except Visually Impaired candidates) can apply for Paper I.
Candidates appearing in the final year examination of D.E.Ed are also allowed to appear for Paper I in the TNTET. However, such candidates are required to pass the qualifying examination with the prescribed marks and also produce D.E.Ed., Certificate during counseling process. If fails their candidature will be rejected. Visually impaired candidates are not eligible to write Paper I.
Eligibility for TET Paper 2:
- Candidates seeking an appointment as Graduate Teacher should have cleared a Bachelor’s Degree i.e. B.A. / B.Litt/ B.Sc. / with English, Tamil, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Botany, History, Zoology, and Geography as major subjects in their qualifying degree course or a Degree with any one of the equivalent subjects from a Recognized University under 10+2+3 scheme and a B.Ed from a Recognized University and can write Paper 2.
- Candidates who have a B.Lit., (Tamil) degree should hold either B.Ed. or D.T.Ed. Or TPT
- Candidates appearing in the B.Ed final year are also eligible to write in paper- 2 of the Teacher Eligibility Test. Provided, they must successfully complete the course as per the specified time and must produce B.Ed., Certificate at the time of Certificate Verification. Otherwise, the candidature of candidates will be rejected.
- Candidates having age less than 18 years are not eligible to apply for the exam.
- To know more details kindly check official website link is given above for the official website.
- Candidates belong to general category need to Rs. 500 as the application fee whereas candidates belong to reserved category (i.e. SC / ST) need to pay Rs.250 for the same.
How to Apply for TNTET 2019
- First of all open the official website i.e.nic.in. Link for the official website is given below.
- Now candidates need to find link of TNTET 2019 and after that click on the link to apply online.
- When form open candidates need to fill all the necessary details.
- When form filling is done the pay your application fee via online mode (i.e. debit card, credit card or by net banking).
- Candidates are requested to recheck their application form before the final submission of form.
- After final submission done candidates are needed to take a hard copy (printout) for further use.
For TNTET 2019 Paper 1
The paper will comprise of 150 Multiple Choice Questions to be completed in three hours. The distribution of questions along with marks in various subjects is listed below:
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant age group 6-11 years )||30||30|
|3.||Language II – English||30||30|
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant age group 11 – 14 years )||30||30|
|3.||Language II – English||30||30|
|4.||For Science/Mathematics teachers or For Social science teacher or any teacher||60||60|
TNTET 2019 Admit card
The Government of Tamil Nadu, Teachers Recruitment Board will release the Admit Card for TNTET 2019 for all the eligible candidates who registered successfully. To download the admit card, candidates are required to enter their registration number and date of birth.
TNTET 2019 Result
Candidates can check their result online via using following instructions:
- First of all, candidates should visit the official website of conducting body i.e. trb.tn.nic.in
- After that, click on the TNTET 2019 Result on the home page of the official website.
- Now, candidates should enter their TNTET 2019 Exam Roll number in the specified fields
- Then, click on the submit button.
- Soon the Result will be displayed on the new page of the website.
- Candidates can download the result and take the printout of the same for future reference
If any candidate having query regarding TNTET 2019, then you may leave your comment below in the comment box.