TNPCEE 2017: Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Counselling
TNPCEE (Tamil Nadu Professional Courses Entrance Examination) 2017 is a state-level entrance exam organize by the Anna University under the TN (Tamil Nadu) Governments Education department. This is a great blessing for the applicants of Tamil Nadu to seek a common entrance exam to join professional courses like BPT, Bachelor of Veterinary Sc, B.Tech, MBBS, / Fisheries Sc, BSMS, B.Sc Agriculture/ Forestry, B.Sc Nursing, BDS, B.E., B.Pharm and BHMS in govt and private establishments institutes The TNPCEE is organize annually. All successful applicants can join for medical, engineering, and IT programs. In this article we provide all information related to TNPCEE 2017: Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Counselling, Result, Admit Card etc.
Examination Name: Tamil Nadu Professional Courses Entrance Examination
Commonly known as: TNPCEE
Exam Type: Under Graduate Entrance Exam
Examination Category: State Level
About TNPCEE 2017
The following are TNPCEE test centers-
Eligibility Criteria for TNPCEE 2017
- An applicants must be a native of Tamil Nadu.
- Applicants must be a fulltime student passing or appearing for Higher Secondary Examination.
- All applicants must secure minimum 60% or above marks in their 10+2 level.
- An applicant’s preferring engineering program must have Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as main subject in 11th and 12th standard.
- An applicant preferring medical program must have Chemistry, Physics, and Biology or Physics, Zoology, Chemistry, and Botany as main subject in their 11th and 12th standard.
Application Process for TNPCEE 2017
- Applicants can get application form for TNPCEE from the campus of university by paying appropriate payment.
- applicants also need to take a demand draft of Rs. 1000 in favor of “Director, Entrance Examinations, Anna University”, owed/payable at Chennai.
- Applicants belong to districts other than Tamil Nadu can send Demand Draft with a request for application form.
All eligible applicants can also apply online.
Registration Fees of TNPCEE 2017
Registration fee for Tamil Nadu Professional Courses Entrance Exam 2017 is Rs. 1000.
Applicants having age between 17 years and 21 years are eligible for the exam.
Syllabus for TNPCEE 2017
Syllabus for TNPCEE 2017 is totally based on Tamil Nadu state board XI and XII standard level.
Admit Card for TNPCEE 2017
- The hall ticket or admit card will be post to the eligible applicants.
- The applicants who applied online can download from their admit card from the official website.
Note: You can get a duplicate admit card by making payment of INR 250.
Results of TNPCEE 2017
Result for TNPCEE will be expected to publish in the month of July 2017.
Important Dates of TNPCEE 2017
|Online and offline registration starts from||May 2017|
|online and offline registration closes||June 2017|
|Examination Date||July 2017|
|TNPCEE result||July 2017|
Counseling Process of TNPCEE 2017
Counselling for TNPCEE 2017 is the important process to check availability of seat at your desired establishments/institutes. The Anna University arranges time slot for each every eligible applicants on ranking basis.
Tamil Nadu Professional Courses Entrance Examination,
Office of the Controller of Examinations
Anna University,Sarder Patel Road,
Old Highways Building, Guindy, Chennai – 600 025.
Ph No: 044-22357264/22357265
Fax: 044-22301134 / 22350291