TANCET 2018 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, TANCET 2018 Syllabus
TANCET 2018 (also known as Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) is the state level entrance examination. This examination is mainly organised for providing admission to the M.Arch/ME/M.Tech/ M.Plan, MCA & MBA courses. Via this exam, applicants can get the admission into the government and non-government colleges of Tamil Nadu state. This entrance exam will be managed by the Anna University (AU), Chennai on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu. All applicants can check the complete details regarding TANCET 2018 entrance exam such as application form, eligibility, exam dates, syllabus, etc.
TANCET 2018 Exam Overview
|Exam Name||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known as||TANCET MBA|
|Conducted authority||Anna University, Chennai|
|Stream||MBA Entrance Exam|
TANCET Exam Date 2018
Check below the tentative schedule of TANCET 2018:
|Application form Starts From||1st week of May, 2018|
|Application Form Last Date||3rd week of May, 2018|
|Hall Ticket Availability||2nd week of June, 2018|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of June, 2018|
|Announcement of Result||Last week of June, 2018|
|Counselling Procedure Starts From||From July, 2018|
TANCET Application Form 2018
The application form information is given here.
- Applicants will get the application form through online mode from our website.
- Online application for TANCET 2018 will be available from 1st week of May, 2018 and available till 3rd week of May, 2018.
- No application will be provided through offline mode.
- Applicants have to fill only one TANCET 2018 application form for all the three entrance exams.
- There is no need to send the filled application form through offline mode or by post.
- Keep the printout of the filled application form for future use.
- Applicants can pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for SCA/ST/SC category) for any one of the programme.
- If a applicant wants to appear for more than one programme, then they have to deposit Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for SC/SCA/ST applicants belonging to Tamilnadu) for every additional programme.
The eligibility criteria are different for every course. Check the complete eligibility below:
- Applicants, those appearing in the final year of the exam are also eligible.
- Students belong to another state can also apply but the eligibility will be determined by the respective authorities.
- Applicants with valid GATE score with qualifying marks in relevant discipline of Engineering /Technology, they do not need to appearfor TANCET 2018 exam.
- Applicants who have a valid GATE score with qualifying marks in Engineering Science (XE) and Life Science (XL), they have to appear for TANCET 2018 exam also.
|M.Tech/ME/M.Arch/M.Plan||Qualifying Exam: Pass Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any disciplines.|
Minimum Marks: Secure minimum 50% marks (45% for the applicants belonging to SC/ST categories).
|MBA||Qualifying Exam: Pass Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years.|
Minimum Marks: Qualified with 50% marks (45% for reserved category applicants)
|MCA||Qualifying Exam: Pass Bachelors degree of minimum 3 years with mathematics at 10+2 or graduation level.|
Minimum Marks: Secured at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category applicants)
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||Qualifying Exam: Pass Bachelor’s degree in B.Sc (Computer Science/Information Technology), BCA with mathematics at 10+2 or graduation level.|
Minimum Marks: Secure at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST).
TANCET Exam Pattern
TANCET 2018 exam will be held on 2nd week of June 2018. The examination of MCA& MBA will be organized on the same date but in different time. The exam of ME/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan will be conducted on different dates. The exam pattern will consist of the following given below:
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be about two hours.
- of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Type of Questions: The question will be of multiple type questions.
- Marking Scheme:One mark will be allotted to the applicants for correct answer.
- Negative Marking:For incorrect answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted.
- Attempts: In ME/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan section, PART I & II is compulsory. PART III according to the discipline selected during registration.
|Courses||Number of Questions||Marks Alloted|
TANCET Syllabus 2018
The syllabus for all the courses offered by the university is different. Here, we are providing the syllabus of every course:
Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning.
Quantitative ability, Analytical reasoning, Logical reasoning, Computer awareness, Verbal ability and Basic sciences.
- PART I: Engineering Mathematics
- PART II: Basic Engineering & Sciences
- PART III: As per the discipline selected (Chosen Subject).
TANCET Admit Card 2018
The hall ticket details are given below:
- TANCET Admit card 2018 is very necessary for the applicants in order to appear in the examination hall
- Applicants are able to get the TANCET 2018 Admit card via online mode from official website or from this website
- TANCET Admit card will be available from the 2ndweek of June, 2018
- TANCET Admit card will contain all the mandatory instruction regarding the examination
- Applicants are required to bring their Admit card in the examination hall
- In case, any applicant lost his/her admit card, then they can apply for duplicate admit card by paying Rs. 100/- in the form of Demand Draft in the name of:
TANCET Result 2018
Applicants will check their TANCET 2018 results through online mode within the two or three weeks of the examination. It may be declared in the last week of June 2018. Applicants have an advised to keep their result save till the admission process not over. On the basis of the TANCET rank list, applicants will be called for th counselling. Applicants have to show their score card at the time of counselling procedure.
TANCET Counselling 2018
Applicants, those who pass the TANCET exam will have to appear in the counselling procedure in order to get admission into Anna University, Government, private and Self-financing Colleges in Tamil Nadu. The counselling process will take place after the announcement of the result. Counselling process will be started in the month of July, 2018. The admission will be based on the marks secured by the applicants in the examination.
- Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet (DOB Proof)
- TANCET 2018 Score Card
- TANCET 2018 Hall Ticket
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
If any applicant having query regarding TANCET 2018, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.