SSC SI CAPF 2018 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) releases the notification for SSC SI CAPF 2018 exam in January 2018. After that applicants can apply for ASI and SI recruitment in CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces). Before applying all applicants are required to check all the necessary details such exam date, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc.
SSC SI CAPF 2018 Important Dates
|Notification and application form released in||January 2018|
|Last date for registration||March 2018|
|SI CAPF Paper-1 Admit card||April 2018|
|Release of SI CAPF Paper-1 Exam||May 2018|
|Release of SI CAPF Paper-1 Result||June 2018|
|PST, PET, & Medical Test||May 2018|
SSC Recruitment Posts
- Sub – Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub – Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub – Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub – Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub – Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub – Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assistant Sub -Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen/subject to Nepal/Bhutan.
- Tibetan applicant who came to India on or before 1st of January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Age Limit: Applicants having age between 20 years to 25 years are eligible to apply for the exam
Educational Qualification: applicants must be a bachelor degree holder from any recognized university.
SSC SI CAPF 2018 Application Form
SSC SI Application form for this session is closed. Applicants can refer this article for the next session i.e. 2018. All Interested applicants have to register themselves through online mode in 2 parts. In Part-I applicants have to fill all their personal details whereas in Part-II applicants need to pay their application fee of Rs. 100/-. Applicants can pay their application fee via both mode i.e. online (SBI net banking, Debit card/credit card) as well as via offline (i.e. CRFS) Central Recruitment Fee Stamps)” which can be available from the counter of any of the Departmental Post Offices of the country.
Reserved category applicants and Female applicants are exempt to pay application fee.
SSC SI Exam Pattern
- Examination Mode: Mode of this examination is offline (pen &paper mode).
- Written exam comprises of 2 papers i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II along with the Medical Test/ PET and Interview.
- Paper-1 comprise of total four parts- General knowledge and General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning, English Comprehension and Quantitative Aptitude with each section comprising 50 questions of 1 mark each
- Paper-2 only contain question from English Comprehension with 200 questions.
- Time duration: 2 hours
- For more details related to SSC SI CAPF SI 2018 Exam the applicants are required to visit official website of the authority.