SSC JHT 2018 Recruitment: Application, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria
SSC JHT 2018: Staff Selection Commission (popularly known as SSC) will issue a recruitment notification for the post of Senior Hindi Translators, Junior Hindi Translator, Hindi Pradhyapak and Junior Translators most probably in the month of April, 2018. All interested applicants need to check this article in order to take all information regarding SSC JHT 2018 including application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit card, result, cut-off etc.
SSC JHT 2018 Important Dates
|1.||Application form available from||April, 2018|
|2.||Last date for Part I registration||April, 2018|
|3.||Last date for Part II registration||April, 2018|
|4.||Examination Date||June, 2018|
|5.||Availability of the result||August, 2018|
|6.||Publication date for Paper II result||September, 2018|
|7.||Applicants scored marks in paper II will be released||October, 2018|
|8.||Final result will be available in||December, 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC JHT 2018
Applicants, those who are interested need to match with one of the following given criteria, in order to get eligible to apply for SSC JHT recruitment test 2018:
- An Indian resident, Or
- A Subject of Bhutan Or,
- A subject of Nepal, Or
- Among Tibetan refugee, who entered into India before the 1st of January 1962, with the purpose of permanent settling over here
- Individual of Indian origin, who has migrated from East African countries of Kenya, Pakistan, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Sri Lanka, Burma, Uganda, Zaire, Malawi, Zambia, Ethiopia and Vietnam, and entered into the country with the purpose of permanent settling, are eligible to apply.
Applicant’s age must not be more than 30 years as on 01st of January, 2018. Applicants must keep in mind that their date of birth as recorded in Secondary Examination/ Matriculation or its equivalent Certificate, will be considered.
SSC JHT 2018 Application Form
Applicants can submit their application form for SSC JHT via online mode by visiting the official admission website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) i.e. ssconline.nic.in. Applicants are required to fill up all mandatory fields of the application form correctly.
Applicants are also required to make payment of application fee amounting Rs.100 /- which will be further payable via debit card/credit card, net banking or SBI challan.
Exam Pattern for SSC JHT 2018
- The written exam will contain a weightage of 400 marks and it will comprise two papers i.e. Paper I & Paper II
- Paper I will contain objective type question and will contain questions from General English & General Hindi
- General English section will comprise of total 100 questions which contain a weightage of 100 marks
- General Hindi section will contain 100 questions of 100 marks
- Paper II will be Conventional Type and it will comprise of Translation & essay type questions of 200 marks
- There will be a provision for Negative marking as 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong attempt.
How to Apply SSC JHT 2018
- All eligible and interested applicants firstly need to visit the official website of the SSC (ssconline.nic.in)
- After that open the link namely “Apply Online for SSC JHT 2018”
- Then all applicants are required to fill the Registration form
- After getting registration number and login to apply
- Applicants need to feed personal and educational details as per the documents.
- Uploads images as per given instruction then pay application fees
- Applicants can pay their application fees via both online and offline mode as per the suitability of applicant
- Finally print the application form for future reference
SSC JHT Admit Card
- SSC JHT 2018 admit card will be available minimum two weeks prior to the starting the Main exam
- We will also give here a direct link to access admit card downloading page after publishing of similar notification officially
- Only E-hall ticket will be possible to obtain as it will not be sent through post
- Please bring one of your ID proofs along with admit card at the time of coming to the examination centre.
SSC JHT Selection Procedure 2018
Applicants under SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018 recruitment process will be selected on the basis of their performance in Paper I and Paper II of written exam. The Paper II of applicants will be evaluated only if they qualify in the Paper I exam. Those applicants qualifying the paper II will be called for document verification. Allocation of applicants will be made to user departments depending upon their merit position and the option exercised by them.
SSC JHT Result 2018
Applicants will be able to check out the result after completion of the entrance test. Please keep in your mind that the result will be declared in online mode only and it won’t be sent in any other mode.
If such case occurs when two or more applicants have secured similar marks then tie in between them will be resolved by following the rule mentioned below:
- Marks obtained by applicants in the first part of the written test.
- Thereafter, the second preference would be given to applicants based on their Date of Birth. It means applicants older in age will be preferred first.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Answer Key 2018
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the answer key of SSC Junior Hindi Translator of paper I in July 2018. The SSC Junior Hindi Translator Answer Key 2018 of Paper II will be made available in September/October 2018. Applicants can download here the answer key of all sets of test booklets provided to them during the exam. Applicants can download the answer key through roll number and password (Date of Birth). The answer key of SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018 will help the applicants to calculate their estimated score of the exam.
SSC JHT cut-off 2018
The cut-off of SSC Junior Hindi Translator is the minimum qualifying marks which the applicants should secure in each stage of recruitment process. Based on the cut-off score as per category, applicants will be selected for further rounds of selection process. The cut-off of SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018 will be decided by the exam conducting body, SSC. Applicants scoring below the cut-off will be disqualified from the further rounds.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2017 of Paper I (Tentative)
|SSC JHT 2018 cut-off score (Tentative)||SC||ST||OBC||OH||HH||VH||UR|
SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2016 of Paper II (Tentative)
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus 2018
The SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018 syllabus provides detail about the topics and chapters of the exam. The syllabus will help the applicants to prepare well for the exam. It will help the applicants to know what to study and what not to avoid. The questions in Paper 1 (General Hindi and General English) will be designed to test the applicants understanding of the languages and literature, correct use of words, phrases and idioms and ability to write the languages correctly, precisely and effectively. The questions will be of degree level. The paper 2 (translation and essay) will contain two passages for translation-one passage for translation from Hindi to English and one passage for translation from English to Hindi, and an Essay each in Hindi and English. The paper will test the applicant translation skills and their ability to write as well as comprehend the two languages correctly, precisely and effectively.
SSC JHT Sample Papers
SSC Junior Hindi Translator sample papers are practice papers similar to the actual question paper of the examination. The SSC Junior Hindi Translator Sample Papers 2018 will help the applicants to understand the exam related pattern such as level of difficulty, type of questions, section-wise questions and marking scheme. Practicing the sample papers will help the applicants to learn time management and accuracy in solving questions.
If any applicant having query regarding SSC JHT 2018, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.