SSC CHSL 2018 Application Form, SSC CHSL 2018 Registration, Eligibility, Dates
SSC CHSL 2018 Application Form: Combined Higher Secondary Level is one of the topmost level examinations in India organized by SSC (Secondary School Certificate). The examination is divided into two parts- part I is organized / held in the month of November and December and part II held in the month of March and April. Those candidates who successful to clear part I are eligible to attend part II.
SSC CHSL 2018 Notification
SSC CHSL 2018 (10+2) Tier-1 examination official notification will be released on July 2018 tentatively. After that, candidates can apply for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 for LDC and DEO.
SSC CHSL 2018 Application form will be issued in the month of July, 2018.
Important dates (Not final) for SSC CHSL 2018:
Here we provide exam schedule for SSC CHSL 2018 below:
- Release of official notification- July 2018
- Application process will start from- July 2018
- Closing date for application process- August 2018
- Closing date for payment of online application fee- August 2018
- Closing date for payment of offline application fee- August 2018
- Availability of admit cards- September 2018
- Examination date- October 2018
- Declaration of Part I examination- January/February 2019
- Examination date for part II- March 2019
- Release of final merit list- May 2019
Vacancies offered by SSC CHSL 2018
- Data Entry Officers (DEO) -1006
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) -2049
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant -3530
Number of Vacancy Post wise
|Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant||will be updated soon|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||will be updated soon|
|Data Entry Operator||will be updated soon|
|Court Clerks||will be updated soon|
- Candidates must have qualified HSE (higher secondary examination) or equivalent from a state or central recognized institute.
- Minimum age limit to apply for Secondary School Certificate Combined Higher Secondary Level (SSC CHSL 2018) is 18 years and maximum age is 27 years as on 1st August 2018.
SSC CHSL 2018 Application Form, Exam Dates (10+2)
Age Relaxation given as follow:
|Age relaxation for SC/ST||5 years|
|Age relaxation for OBC||3 years|
|Age relaxation for PH||10 years|
|Age relaxation for PH+OBC||13 years|
|Age relaxation for PH+SC/ST||15 years|
SSC CHSL 2018 Application form:
Candidates can apply for SSC CHSL 2018 by both through online or offline mode. Candidates are informed that before they start application procedure first check eligibility criteria for exam then apply for the same. Candidates can apply by both online mode and offline mode. If candidates go for online then he/she needs to go to official website http://ssconline2.gov.in. And for offline mode candidates need to submit their applications form in prearranged format only.
- For online mode a candidates have to go to the official website of SSC (i.e. http://ssconline2.gov.in). Candidates need to upload his/her scanned images of their photograph and signature. And at last to complete the application procedure candidates have to pay application fee.
- Uploaded photograph of candidates must be between 4 to 12 kb of size & containing resolution of 100 pixel width by 120 pixels height.
- Uploaded signature of candidates must be between 1 to 12 kb & containing resolution of 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
- Candidates can get application forms from the sale Centres, prearranged offices or by-post as well. A candidate have to send the mandatory documents along with correctly filled application on or before last date of application.
While made Payment through online mode:
To pay fee by online mode candidates need to pay by either through SBI bank challan (challan can be downloaded, printed & submitted at any CBS branch of SBI) or by using net banking. Minimal service charges are also be included when payment is made through net banking.
While made Payment through offline mode:
Firstly candidate has to pay Rs. 100 for application fee through CRF stamps. Before applying the stamps to the form the stamp has to be cancelled, otherwise the application form will not be accepted.
Exemption of fee–
In case of female candidate’s fee is exempt means female candidates did not have to pay for application form and all the reserved category candidates.
Before candidates start their preparation regarding examination they have to first check the complete pattern of examination. And here is a complete examination pattern given below:
|Components||Tier 1||Tier 2|
|Language Mode||English & Hindi||English and Hindi|
|Exam duration||75 Minutes||60 minutes|
|Negative Marking||0.50 for each wrong attempt||NO|
Examination Pattern for Part I of SSC CHSL 2018
- The whole process is divided in 4 sections (General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude & General Awareness and each section contains 50 marks of each.
- Candidates have only 2 hour to complete their examination.
- The examination is printed in both Hindi as well as English language so no one get confused during examination.
- It’s a MCQ type question paper and ¼ marks will be deducted at every wrong answer.
- And each section contain a weightage of 50 marks.
Examination Pattern for Part II of SSC CHSL 2018
Those Candidates who qualify part I are eligible to give part II examination. The only purpose for this is to test the skills of the candidates related to the posts this examination will be conducted.
- Selection process will be completed after 2 stages first one is written examination and the second one personal interview. Selection of eligible candidates will be based on their performance during both the selection stages. The reserved category candidates will be adjusted against general category jobs according to the rank they grab in the merit list. The jobs of reserved categories will be filled separately by eligible candidates of reserved categories only. The draw or tie breaker for candidates scoring same marks will be based on-
- Marks that he/she grab in written examination
- On the basis of date of birth (DOB), older candidate will be given higher position in the merit list
- According to alphabetical order the higher rank will be determined.
Important Books while Preparing for SSC CHSL 2018
For English Language
- Quick learning Objective General English by RS Aggarwal & Vikas Aggarwal
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations by Tata McGraw Hill
- Competitive General English by Kiran Prakshan
- Objective General English by S P Bakshi
For General Intelligence & Reasoning
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Nonverbal (English) by B S Sijwali, Indu Sijwal
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R S Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
For Quantitative Aptitude
- Elementary and Advanced Mathematics by Kiran Prakashan
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Agarwal
- Quicker Mathematics by M. Tyra
For General Awareness
- Lucent’s General Knowledge (English)
- Lucent’s General Knowledge (Hindi)
- Manorama Yearbook 2015 (English)
- Manorama Yearbook 2015 (Hindi)
Note: Book Preference may be change after the official notification
If any candidate having query regarding SSC CHSL 2018 Application form, they you may leave your comment below in the comment box.