SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2018 Admission, Application, Dates, Counselling, Eligibility
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2018 – SCERT (State Council of Education Research and Training), Assam has issued a notification for admission into 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) Course who are permanent resident of the State of Assam and are interested in taking up teaching profession at elementary level in the NCTE recognised Teacher Education Institutes of the state for the academic session 2018-2019 beginning from the 1st July, 2018 for acquiring the mandatory professional skill. Interested applicants can check all the detail of SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2018 from this page given below.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2018
Interested applicants may submit their applications through online in the prescribed format given below. Admission will be open for two batches in each Teacher Education Institute, (DIET & Normal school) one for the Lower primary and the other for the Upper Primary course. In BTC the course shall be for lower primary stage. Selection will be made purely on merit basis depending on the total marks obtained in the Pre-Entry Test & in HSSLC/Graduation Examinations.
Course Duration: The duration for course will be of 2 years’ for both the batches.
The process of SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2018 shall take place as per the following schedule.
|Date of opening of Online submission of Application||3rd week of April, 2018|
|Date of Closing of Online Submission of Application||2nd week of May, 2018|
|Date of Issue of Admit Card||3rd week of May, 2018|
|Date of Pre-Entry Test (PET), 2018||Last week of May, 2018|
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Application Form 2018
Interested applicants may submit their applications through online in the prescribed format available in the website http://www.scertassam.co.in. The direct link to apply online is given below.
- Application Process starts from 3rd week of April, 2018.
Application Fee: Rs. 200.00 (Rupees Two hundred only) for all categories to be deposited through online (Internet Banking/Credit card/Debit card/Wallet).
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2018 (BTC) Overview
- Authority Name: State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT), Assam
- Post Name: Lower Primary School Teacher
- Exam Name: Bihar D.El.Ed Examination 2018
- Notification: Online Registration
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Exam Date: May 2018
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Status: Available soon
- Nationality: India
- Job Location: Assam
- Website: http://www.scertassam.co.in.
For Lower Primary batch
- The applicant must have passed 10+2 examination from recognised Boards/Councils with at least 50% marks in aggregate excluding marks secured in extra optional. For applicants belonging to SC/ ST category there will be relaxation of 5% of marks in aggregate. OR, Graduation in Arts/Science/Commerce stream from a recognised University;
- All the interested applicant must be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of Assam
- Age of the applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 34 years and 36 years for SC/ST categories as on 1st week of July, 2018. and
- Applicant must have the ability to write, read and converse fluently in regional language
For Upper Primary batch
- The applicant must be a graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce stream from a recognised University
- All the interested applicant must be citizen of India and a permanent resident of Assam
- Age of the applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 34 years and 36 years for SC/ST categories as on 1st July, 2018 and
- Applicant must have ability to write, read and converse fluently in regional language
The applicants have to appear a Pre-Entry Test (PET) for 100 marks and qualified applicants will be selected for the course. Selection will be made purely on merit basis depending on the total marks obtained in the Pre-Entry Test & in HSSLC/Graduation Examinations. Same criteria will be followed in case of reserved categories applicants also.
Fees Structure (For DIET/Normal School/BTC)
- Admission fee: Rs.50/- to be deposited in one installment at the time of admission
- Monthly fee: Rs.50/- to be paid monthly by 10th of each month
- Examination fee: Rs.700/- per semester. To be paid in the beginning of each of the 4 (four) semesters.
- Electricity charges & others
- 35/- per month for the applicants staying in the hostel.
- 25/- per month for the applicants staying outside.
Admission fee as well as tuition fee will be submitted in the Govt. exchequer by The Principals of TEIs through Treasury Challan in the head of account “0202”-Education”. The divisible pool formed by the examination fee will be shared by SBTE and TEIs @ Rs 400/- and Rs 300/- respectively.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Admit Card 2018
Applicants who have applied for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2018 can download the admit card for Pre-Entry Test (PET) which is scheduled to be held on 3rd week of May, 2018. Applicants can download the admit card from the official website or through the direct link given below.
Admit Card Process starts from 3rd week of May, 2018.
Assam D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education) Entrance Test is conducted to get the admission in 2-year diploma course D.El.Ed and admission process is done on the basis of Entrance Test Marks. The Merit list will be prepared by the authority on the basis of marks obtained in the test by the candidates. We will update a link soon regarding the merit list. Assm D.El.Ed Admission 2018 Test on the Government Rules/ Or Other process decided by the University
The Pre-Entry Test (PET) of SCERT Assam D.El.Ed was held on last week of May, 2018 and the list of shortlisted applicants have been released by the officials. Shortlisted Applicants have to appear before the Selection Committee for further verification process. Applicants can check their result through the link provided below:
Link to Check Result Available Here…
Assam D.El.Ed Merit list 2018
The candidates will get admission on the basis of and counselling process according to Merit list was candidate’s shortlist according to their marks will be prepared by the SCRT. The merit list will be available on the official site of SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2018
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2018 2018 Counselling
The Counselling Process will be organized for Bihar D.El.Ed 2018 which conducts by the SCERT after prepared of merit list. Every year lots of candidates apply for Assam D.El.Ed and this year again number of candidates are searching for the Assam D.El.Ed application forms 2018-20.
If any applicant having query regarding SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2018, then you may leave your query below int he comment box.