SBI Clerk 2017: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Vacancies
State bank of India (SBI) organizes Clerk examination in the month of May/June. Notification for SBI Clerk 2017 exam will be released in the month of April 2017 (Tentative). After that all the eligible and interested applicants will apply for SBI Clerk exam 2017. All qualified applicants of SBI Clerk 2017 Prelims will be eligible to apply for SBI Clerk Main exam which will be going to held in the last week of June 2017 (Tentative). Applicants those who are interested in SBI Clerk 2017 can go via this article to get complete details about this examination. In this article we provide a complete information related to SBI Clerk 2017: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Vacancies, Selection Process etc.
State bank of India (SBI) organize online examination for the post of clerk in two stages- preliminary exam & main exam. Most probably SBI Clerk 2017 exam will be held in the month of May/June 2017.
SBI Clerk 2017 Notification
Application form for SBI Clerk 2017 will be available from first week of April 2017. After the official notification released applicant will be able to apply for the same. Check how to apply for SBI Clerk 2017.
SBI Clerk 2017 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online application form will be available from||first week of April 2017|
|Last date for submission of application form||Fourth week of April 2017|
|Admit Card will be available from||Third week of May 2017|
|Examination Date (Preliminary)||Fourth week of May 2017|
|Result Declaration (Preliminary Exam)||Third week of June 2017|
|Examination Date (Main exam)||First week of July 2017|
|Result Declaration (Main Exam)||Fourth week of July 2017|
|Issues Admit Card for Interview||Second week of August 2017|
|Interview date||Fourth week of August 2017|
|Final Result declaration||Fourth week of September 2017|
SBI Clerk 2017 Eligibility Criteria
(i) For Junior Associates: applicant must be Graduate in any discipline from a well-known University/board or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Govt.
(ii) For Junior Agricultural Associates: applicant must be Graduate in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Govt. well-known Institute/university.
- Applicants who are currently in the final year of Graduation will also able to apply for the exam but on one condition i.e. if the applicant will called for joining/interview process, then they will have to produce proof that he/she has completed his/her Graduation Examination on or before 30th of June 2017.
- Applicants having IDD (integrated dual degree) certificate/document should ensure that the date of passing the integrated dual degree is on or before 30th June 2017.
Age: Applicants those who having age between 20 years and 28 years as on or before 1st of April 2017 are eligible to apply for this exam.
Relaxation in age limit
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (ST/SC)||15 years|
|PWD (General)||10 years|
|Applicants domicile in Jammu & Kashmir state during the period from 1st of January 1980 to 31st of December 1989||Actual period of service rendered in defense service + 3 years subject to maximum age of 50 years|
|divorced women, Widows, & women judicially separated from her husbands & those who are not remarried||9 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for general, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for ST/SC)|
SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form
- Applicants can apply for SBI Clerk 2017 only via online mode from the official website of the authority.
- Applicants have to apply after the official notification released for SBI Clerk recruitment 2017.
- Applicants need to upload their scanned images of their photographs & signatures in prescribed/suggested format.
- All applicants are required to recheck their application form before submitting the same.
SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form Fee
- All Applicants can pay their Application Fees by using online mode only.
- Fee can be made via using credit card/ debit card or internet banking.
- Once the application Fees paid then it will not be refunded.
Fees Structure of SBI Clerk has been explained below:
|General & OBC||600/- (Application Fee including intimation charges)|
|ST/PWD/SC/XS||100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
SBI Clerk 2017 Vacancies
|Name of vacancies||No. of vacancies|
|For General category applicants|
|Junior Agriculture Associates||We Will updated soon|
|Junior Associates||We Will updated soon|
|For reserved category applicants|
|PWD||We Will updated soon|
|Ex-Servicemen||We Will updated soon|
|SC/ST/OBC||We Will updated soon|
|For Kashmir Valley, Tura, Ladakh applicants|
|All categories||We Will updated soon|
|Total vacancies||We Will updated soon|
SBI Clerk 2017 Exam Pattern
Applicants those who appearing for SBI Clerk 2017 examination, the structure of the exam pattern is mentioned below:
- Applicants will have to sit for online exam. With a system to crack/solve the question papers.
- Exam duration for preliminary exam is 1 hour.
- While the Exam duration for main exam is 2 hour 40 minutes.
- Applicants have to solve their exam paper according to the time duration provided for the exam.
- of Question: 100 objective type questions.
- Exam Duration: 1 hour (30 minutes).
- Total Marks: exam paper contain a weightage of 100 marks.
- Main Subjects: Questions paper will be asked mostly from various sections, including Numerical Ability, English Language, and Reasoning Ability.
- Applicants need to qualify in each section.
- of Question: 190 objective-type questions
- Exam Duration: 2 hour 40 minutes.
- Total Marks: exam paper contain a weightage of 200 marks.
- Main Subjects: questions paper will be divided into various sections – Financial Awareness/General, Quantitative Aptitude, General English, Computer Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
|Preliminary Examination Pattern|
|Name of the test/exam||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||1 Hour|
|Main Examination Pattern|
|Name of the Test/exam||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability &|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 Minutes|
|SBI Clerk Interview details will be released soon after the Main Examination.|
1/4 mark will be deducted for each and every wrong answer.
- Applicants those who qualify in the main exam will be placed according to their rank/marks in descending order in respective categories.
- Applicants are needed to score a minimum mark as suggested/prescribed by bank to be considered for final selection.
- Scores/marks acquired by the applicants in Preliminary examination will not be considered in the final merit list.
- Whereas scores/marks acquired in the Main and Interview will be added in the same.
Selection procedure for SBI Clerk 2017 will be totally based on merit list. It includes several stages i.e. online exam with preliminary examination & Main examination and then by the test of local and/or official language & subject to government of India approval Interview.
SBI Clerk 2017 Cut off
Cut off marks for SBI Clerk 2017 preliminary exam will vary from 47 to 50.
if any applicant having query related to SBI Clerk 2017, then feel free to leave your comment below.