SAAT 2018: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus
SAAT (Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test) is organized by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University. It is a national level online entrance exam conducted at 62 centers across 40 cities of India. This exam is organized for the aspirants to provide admission into various UG & PG programmes that are offered by the different constituent institute of the university except for dental & medical programmes. The admission into BDS & MBBS course will be based in NEET score.
In this article, we are provide complete details about SAAT 2018: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Counselling, Result etc.
Here, we are updating the official dates of the SAAT 2018.
|Application Starts Date||Second week of January 2018|
|Last Date of Form Submission||Second week of April 2018|
|Availability of admit card||Second week of April 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||Between second and third April 2018|
|Result Declaration||third week of May 2018|
|Counselling Starts||first week of June 2018|
SAAT 2018 Application Form
- Application Form for SAAT 2018 will be available via online process.
- Application form is available from the 11th of January 2018.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 12th of April 2018.
- After filling the application form, aspirants can are required to download their application form and take the hard-copy (printout) of the application form for future use.
- After the form submission, aspirants can only change the applied course code and centre choice.
- Acknowledgement for the receipt of the form will be intimated to the applicant’s email-Id and mobile number via SMS.
- There will be no application fee for this exam.
- If you applied for more than one programme, you have to fill separate application form.
- Aspirants have to select date for the admission selection process separately. They will be permitted to appear for selection process of only one programme on a particular date.
Here, we provide all the eligibility norms/criteria of various programmes.
|For Bachelor Degree Programmes:|
|B.Sc. in Nursing (Basic)||Appearing or Pass at 12th examination with at least 45% of Marks (40% marks ST/SC/PH).|
Age Limit: 17 years as on or before 3first of December, 2018.
|B.Sc. in Agriculture||Appearing/Pass 10+2 examination with not less than 50% Marks (40% marks ST/SC/PH).|
Age Limit: Lower age limit is 17 years & Upper age limit is 23 years as on or before 3first of December, 2018.
|B.Tech. / Dual Degree in Engineering||Pass/Appearing 12th or alike examination with Physics & Mathematics as main subject and secure at least 50% of marks.|
|BHMCT||Pass or Appearing 10+2 examination with 45% of marks (40% of marks in case of ST/SC/PH /OBC Category)|
|B.Pharm||Pass or Appearing 10+2 examination|
|For Master Degree Programmes:|
|M.Sc Nursing||Passed B.Sc. Nursing Degree with 55%.|
|M.Sc||Appearing/Pass three or four years Bachelor Degree with at least 50% of marks (45% of marks in case of aspirants belonging to SC / ST/ OBC category).|
|MBA/MHA/ MHM/MTTM||Appearing/Pass Bachelor Degree or equivalent with at least 50%marks (45% SC/ST/OBC category).|
|MCA||Appearing/Pass three year Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC Category).|
Note: Aspirants having Business mathematics at +2 or +3 level are not eligible.
|M.Tech||Appearing/Pass in B.E./B.Tech/AMIE/MCA/M.Sc. or equivalent and obtain at least 50% marks.|
Note: GATE qualified aspirants are exempted from the entrance exam, but they have to submit the filled up form.
|M.Pharm||Appearing/Pass B.Pharm exam and obtain at least 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/OBC category).|
Note: GPAT qualified aspirants are exempted from the entrance test, but they have to submit the filled up form.
|Lateral Entry Programmes|
|MCA||Appearing/Pass three year BCA, BSCIT and B.Sc. in Computer Science with at least 60% of marks.|
|Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy & Hotel Management||Appearing/Pass Diploma applicant with less than 60% of marks.|
SAAT Exam Pattern
- Date of Exam: Between second and third April 2018.
- Type: MCQ’s (multiple choice question).
- Mode of Exam:The exam will be organized via online mode.
- Language: question paper will be printed in English language only.
- Marking Scheme: on each and every correct answer aspirants will be rewarded with 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- If more than 1 circle is blackened for one question, it will be treated as an incorrect answer and 1 mark will be deducted for the same.
Syllabus will be vary according to the courses. Here we are providing few courses syllabus.
|B.Tech/DDE/B.Pharm/B.Sc Ag./B.Sc Nursing)||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology (Botany or Zoology)|
|MCA||Mathematics, Computer Awareness|
|BHMCT||Reasoning, Service Aptitude, General English, General Knowledge, General Science, Numerical Aptitude|
|Lateral Entry B.Tech (except BHMCT and Pharmacy)||Basic Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Engineering Mechanics,|
|MCA (lateral entry)||Mathematics, Computer Fundamentals/ Programming Languages/ Operating Systems.|
|MBA||Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Comprehension, Computer Fundamentals|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3%|
|Women Aspirants (except for MBBS and BDS courses)||30%|
Note: there is No reservation patterns will be applicable for lateral entry admissions.
SAAT 2018 Admit Card
Admit Card for SAAT 2018 will be sent to the aspirants via email within 7 days before the entrance exam. It will be sent on second week of April 2018. Aspirants can download their admit card from the official website. Admit card of SAAT 2018 will contain information such as name of applicant, address, photograph, address of the Test Centre chosen/allotted and test schedule. Aspirants must preserve the admit card till the admission process is over.
SAAT 2018 Result
Result for SAAT 2018 will be published on the official portal in third week of May 2018. After the result declaration, merit list will be prepared. Separate merit lists will be organized for the qualifying aspirants on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam. For all reserved category, separate merit lists will also be drawn up for the aspirants. In case, if the eligible applicant belongs to the one of the reserved categories will not available, then their seats will be filled up by the General category aspirants. All the selected aspirants will get allusion/ intimation of their selection through an Admission Letter which will be sent to their registered email address.
SAAT 2018 Counselling
Counselling for SAAT 2018 is expected to be started from the first week of June 2018. Shortlisted aspirants will be called for open counselling to provide admission into different programmes of the university. Counselling for SAAT 2018 and seat allotment will be totally based on the merit list & choice of aspirants. During counselling procedure, the applicant had a choice to fill up for various courses. On the basis of their performance in the examination, the seat will be allotted to the aspirants. In counselling, all the original certificates will be verified.
Certificates/Documents that are required at the time of counselling
- Four recent passport sizes colored photographs
- Leaving Certificate
- ID Proof
- Caste Certificate
- 10th& 12th Mark sheets
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet
- Birth Certificate
- SAAT 2018 Admit Card
- SAAT 2018 Rank Card
- 10th& 12th Passing Certificate
If any applicant having query related to SAAT 2018, then feel free to leave your comments in