RULET 2019 – Application Form, Exam Dates, RULET 2019 Eligibility, Counselling
RULET 2019– University of Rajasthan, will conduct entrance exam for BA LLB programme in end of May. Candidates who are interested in pursuing BA LLB can check here for information regarding RULET 2019, its application procedure, exam pattern, important dates and admit card among others.
The University offers around 120 seats for the law programme through the RULET 2019. Candidates who want to pursue BA LLB can apply for the university level entrance exam in first week of June, 2019. After a candidate has applied for RULET 2019, they will receive a notification which confirms their registration for RULET 2019. However, to seek admission in Rajasthan University, candidates must meet certain admission requirements set by the university such as academic qualification and age criteria to name a few.
RULET 2019 Overview
RULET Important Dates 2019
University of Rajasthan will release a notification for RULET 2019 in April end. You can refer to the below mentioned table to check the Exam Schedule:
|Applications begins on||April 2019|
|Last date of application||May 2019|
|Exam date of RULET 2016||May 2019|
|GD and PI||Next day of exam result|
Dates are tentative as per last year’s schedule
Aspirants must satisfy the prescribed eligibility before applying. The RULET 2019 eligibility criteria are follows:
- Interested and eligible candidates must be done 10+2/higher secondary exam with scoring at least 50% marks (45% marks for candidates from SC/ST category) or equivalent examination.
- Candidates, appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for RULET 2019
There will be no provision of age limit for admission into law courses as per the Bar Council of India (BCI) new regulations.
RULET 2019 Application Form: How to apply?
Rajasthan University, Jaipur, will be published RULET 2019 application forms most likely in the month of April through online mode only. The step wise instructions to fill the RULET 2019 online application form are listed below:
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website of conducting body.
- Now, look for the “Download RULET 2019 application form” link and then click on it.
- Download the application form.
- Start filling up details in the application form as per prescribed format.
- Candidates are advised to fill the details carefully without attempting any mistake.
- Thereafter, candidates will have to attach their recent passport size photograph on the given space and put your signature on the declaration form.
- After providing all details, candidates should submit the duly filled in application form completed in all respects through in person at the official address along with RULET 2019 application form, Demand Draft for required application fee and important documents or candidates can also sent the application form via speed Post/Registered Post on the following address:
|Convener, RULET – 2019, Department of Law, Near FYLC Building, University of Rajasthan, J.L.N Marg, Jaipur – 302004|
RULET Application Form 2019
Candidates who want to apply for the RULET 2019 can do so by filling RULET 2019 application form. The RULET application form 2019 is available only in online mode. Candidates have to download the application form and can be submitted by post or in person. The RULET application form is available in enf of April, 2019. Here you can check how to register and apply for the RULET 2019.
RULET Admit Card 2019
Candidates who applied for RULET can access the RULET admit card 2019 and download it before taking the exam. Candidates who want to take the test must make sure to download the admit card for RULET 2019 at least two days before the entrance exam, to avoid any unnecessary last hour hassle. Here you can check all details regarding how to obtain admit card of RULET 2019.
RULET Answer Key 2019
Rajasthan University will announce the RULET asnwer key 2019 after the exam is conducted in May. The answer key will be available in online mode only. Candidates who appeared for the test can check the answer key on the official website and download it. The pdf file will be available on the official website from where candidates can check the answer and verify accordingly.
RULET Exam Pattern 2019
RULET 2019 will be conducted offline in the end of May. The test duration is two hours. The entrance exam comprises objective type questions in English only. The RULET exam is scored out of 200 marks, fortunately there is no negative marking for incorrect answer in the entrance exam. Here, you can check here the test pattern of RULET 2019.
RULET Result 2019
The university will declare the RULET 2019 result in the June after conducting the entrance exam. The RULET result 2019 will be announced online. The candidates who took the law exam can check their resultwith the official link available here.
RULET Counselling 2019
The RULET counselling 2019 will take place after the results are out, shortlisted candidates will be called in for GD and Viva. Selected candidates have to carry their official documents to appear for the counselling. After the RULET counselling 2019 process is complete, a merit list will be declared to declare the final result.
Disclaimer – The article above is based on last year’s official notification. It will be updated as soon as the official notification is made for this year.
If any applicant having query regarding RULET Exam 2019, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.