RULET 2018 – Application Form, Exam Dates, RULET 2018 Eligibility, Counselling
RULET 2018– University of Rajasthan, will conduct entrance exam for BA LLB programme in end of May. Applicants who are interested in pursuing BA LLB can check here for information regarding RULET 2018, its application procedure, exam pattern, important dates and admit card among others.
The University offers around 120 seats for the law programme through the RULET 2018. Applicants who want to pursue BA LLB can apply for the university level entrance exam in first week of June, 2018. After a applicant has applied for RULET 2018, they will receive a notification which confirms their registration for RULET 2018. However, to seek admission in Rajasthan University, applicants must meet certain admission requirements set by the university such as academic qualification and age criteria to name a few.
RULET 2018 Overview
RULET Important Dates 2018
University of Rajasthan will release a notification for RULET 2018 in April end. You can refer to the below mentioned table to check the dates:
|Applications begins on||April 2018|
|Last date of application||May 2018|
|Exam date of RULET 2016||May 2018|
|GD and PI||Next day of exam result|
Dates are tentative as per last year’s schedule
Aspirants must satisfy the prescribed eligibility before applying. The RULET 2018 eligibility criteria are follows:
- Interested and eligible applicants must be done 10+2/higher secondary exam with scoring at least 50% marks (45% marks for applicants from SC/ST category) or equivalent examination.
- Applicants, appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for RULET 2018
There will be no provision of age limit for admission into law courses as per the Bar Council of India (BCI) new regulations.
RULET 2018 Application Form: How to apply?
Rajasthan University, Jaipur, will be published RULET 2018 application forms most likely in the month of April through online mode only. The step wise instructions to fill the RULET 2018 online application form are listed below:
- Firstly, applicants have to visit the official website of conducting body.
- Now, look for the “Download RULET 2018 application form” link and then click on it.
- Download the application form.
- Start filling up details in the application form as per prescribed format.
- Applicants are advised to fill the details carefully without attempting any mistake.
- Thereafter, applicants will have to attach their recent passport size photograph on the given space and put your signature on the declaration form.
- After providing all details, applicants should submit the duly filled in application form completed in all respects through in person at the official address along with RULET 2018 application form, Demand Draft for required application fee and important documents or applicants can also sent the application form via speed Post/Registered Post on the following address:
|Convener, RULET – 2018, Department of Law, Near FYLC Building, University of Rajasthan, J.L.N Marg, Jaipur – 302004|
RULET Application Form 2018
Applicants who want to apply for the RULET 2018 can do so by filling RULET 2018 application form. The RULET application form 2018 is available only in online mode. Applicants have to download the application form and can be submitted by post or in person. The RULET application form is available in enf of April, 2018. Here you can check how to register and apply for the RULET 2018.
RULET Admit Card 2018
Applicants who applied for RULET can access the RULET admit card 2018 and download it before taking the exam. Applicants who want to take the test must make sure to download the admit card for RULET 2018 at least two days before the entrance exam, to avoid any unnecessary last hour hassle. Here you can check all details regarding how to obtain admit card of RULET 2018.
RULET Answer Key 2018
Rajasthan University will announce the RULET asnwer key 2018 after the exam is conducted in May. The answer key will be available in online mode only. Applicants who appeared for the test can check the answer key on the official website and download it. The pdf file will be available on the official website from where applicants can check the answer and verify accordingly
RULET Exam Pattern 2018
RULET 2018 will be conducted offline in the end of May. The test duration is two hours. The entrance exam comprises objective type questions in English only. The RULET exam is scored out of 200 marks, fortunately there is no negative marking for incorrect answer in the entrance exam. Here, you can check here the test pattern of RULET 2018
RULET Result 2018
The university will declare the RULET 2018 result in the June after conducting the entrance exam. The RULET result 2018 will be announced online. The applicants who took the law exam can check their result with the official link available here.
RULET Counselling 2018
The RULET counselling 2018 will take place after the results are out, shortlisted applicants will be called in for GD and Viva. Selected applicants have to carry their official documents to appear for the counselling. After the RULET counselling 2018 process is complete, a merit list will be declared to declare the final result.
Disclaimer – The article above is based on last year’s official notification. It will be updated as soon as the official notification is made for this year.
If any applicant having query regarding RULET EXAM 2018, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.