Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit card 2017, How to download Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit card
Rajya Sabha Secretariat will issue the Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2017 to all the applicants who have applied for the various jobs offered by the organisation. The Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2017 will be issued few weeks before the commencement of the examination. Once the application process will be successfully completed then the applied applicants can download their admit card from the official website rajyasabha.nic.in as per the scheduled dates. Applicants will have to print the admit card by entering the required information such as application number, date of birth etc as per the scheduled dates.Applicants will have to carry the Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2017 at the time of the examination as without the admit card the applicants will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Latest: Notice regarding Provisional data of Rajya Sabha Secretariat recruitment applications. Click here for the Notification.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2017 – Notification
Check below the Official Links To Download Rajya Sabha Secretariat Exam Admit Card 2017:
Download Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card Here
General Details For Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2017
|Name of Organization||Rajya Sabha Secretariat, Parliament of India|
|Total No. of Post||115|
|Name of Post||Security Assistant, Translator & Stenographer|
|Exam Type||Rajya Sabha Secretariat Security Assistant & Stenographer Exam 2017|
|Date of Examination||Declare Soon|
|Category||Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2017|
Here applicants can check exam schedule for Rajya Sabha Secretariat below in the table
|Online Application Begins From||July 25, 2017|
|Last Date for Online Application||August 18, 2017|
|Issue of Admit Card||To be announced soon|
|Date of Examination||To be announced soon|
Important Instructions Regarding Admit Card
- The admit card will consist of all the important information related to the examination.
- Applicants need to carry the admit card along with a photo ID proof at the examination centre.
The List of the Acceptable Identity Proofs:
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Any other id issued by State or Central Government
- Applicants must ensure that the recent coloured size photograph will be pasted on the admit card in the right place only.
- The admit cards of the applicants will be verified by an authorised person against the photo Id at the time of the examination.
- Applicants will have to keep this in mind that the admit card is an important document without which the applicants will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
How to Download the Admit Card
To download the admit card, the applicants need to follow the following steps given below:
- Step 1 – Applicants need to visit the official website i.e. rajyasabha.nic.in.
- Step 2 – Next, the applicants need to search for the notification of Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card.
- Step 3 – Now, the applicants will have to click on the link for ‘Admit Card 2017’ displayed on the screen.
- Step 4 – Applicants will have to enter the required details such as application number, date of birth etc and submit it.
- Step 5 – Now, the applicants can download their admit card.
- Step 6 – After downloading the admit card, the applicants must check all the details given in the admit card
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
- Step 7 – Lastly, the applicants will have to take a printout of the admit card which will be used for the future reference.
The detailed exam pattern for the various posts will be available on the official website of Rajya Sabha. The recruitment process will consist of the Preliminary Examinations, Written Examinations, Skill Test and Interview. Applicants will require minimum qualifying marks to get recruited for the concerned post.
The Scheme of Preliminary Examination/ Oration Test for the posts in various Post Groups will be as follows:
- Post Group 1 – The Oration Test will be held in both English and Hindi. It will carry 100 marks with 50 marks for oration test in each language. The duration of the examination will be of 3 hours. Applicants will be required to speak extempore in both the languages on one of the seven topics given to them.
- Post Group 2 – The Oration Test will be held in English and carry 100 marks. Applicants will have to speak extempore for 3 minutes languages on one of the seven topics given to them.
- Post Group 3 – The Preliminary Examination Post Group 3 will be of 3 hours duration and will consist of objective-type questions containing 180 questions, 60 questions from each subject i.e. General Intelligence, General Awareness and English Language.
- Post Group 4 – The Preliminary Examination Post Group 3 will be of 3 hours duration and will consist of objective-type questions containing 200 questions, 50 questions from each subject i.e. General Intelligence, General Awareness, English Language and Hindi Language.
- The admit cards will not be provided through email/post/courier/in person to any applicant, under any circumstances
- Applicants will have to retain the admit card until the end of the selection process
- If any discrepancy appears in the admit card, the applicants will have to bring it to the notice of the organisation
- Applicants will be requested to print out of the admit card before the last date of downloading the admit card
- All Applicants are required to read all the important instructions given in the admit card.
If any applicant having query regarding Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2017, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.