Check Here Rajasthan PTET 2019 Exam Application Form, Dates, Rajasthan PTET 2019 Eligibility, Selection Process, Admit Card, Result, Counselling
Rajasthan PTET 2019: The MDSU (Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University) Ajmer published the online and press notification as cell accepting applications from the qualified Candidates to take admission in university for the bachelor’s programme. All the eligible/qualified Candidates can apply for the programme via the application form. There will be have entrance exam which every candidate has to seem in earlier they will be provided the admission in university. Here, candidates can get all the crucial information about the Rajasthan PTET Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and the Important Dates.
The Application form for Rajasthan PTET 2019 will be available from 4th week of January, 2019. A direct link to Apply for the exam provided below
Details about the Rajasthan PTET 2019
- Category of Examination: Bachelor’s level Entrance Examination
- Exam Level: State Level
- Last Date to Apply: February, 2019.
- Official Website: www.ptetmdsu2019.com.
- Apply Only: Indian Citizen.
- Raj PTET Exam Date: May, 2019
Rajasthan PTET Important Dates
Check the important dates (official) related to Rajasthan PTET 2019 below:
|Name of the events of the admission process||Dates Assigned|
|Date of commencement for registration process||January, 2019|
|Date of commencement for filling of the Online Application Form||February, 2019|
|Last date of depositing Rs. 500/- through credit card/debit card/net banking||February, 2019|
|Date of closure for filling of the Online Application Form||February, 2019|
|Date of issuing the admit card/hall ticket||April, 2019|
|Entrance Examination PTET-2019 (02:00PM to 05:00PM)||May, 2019|
|Entrance Examination B.A.-B.Ed/B.Sc-B.Ed (09:00AM to 12:00PM)||May, 2019|
Important Note: The dates have been updated according to its official notification for the year 2019.
Rajasthan PTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must satisfy the required eligibility conditions before applying for Rajasthan PTET 2019. The important details related to Rajasthan PTET 2019 eligibility criteria are provided below:
- Candidates need to be a citizen of India
- Candidates must have qualified the Class 12th/Senior Secondary School Examination/Intermediate from any recognized Board of India
- Candidates must have qualified the bachelor level degree from a recognized university with minimum 50% of marks
- The marks required for the candidates of the reserved category will be 45% in the bachelor level courses
- Candidates should have attained
Rajasthan PTET Application Form 2019:
If you have planned to apply for Rajasthan PTET 2019, and don’t know to apply then here we will help. You can follow these steps and easily apply for Rajasthan PTET 2019 Online.
- First of all, Go to the official website of exam conducting authority i.e. PTET
- Now read notification and other important information about PTET 2019.
- Next, open Apply online and start registration.
- Here enter your necessary details like name, date of birth and other educational information.
- Next, you have to upload the scanned copy of Image, signature.
- Then pay Exam Fee via net banking, Credit and debit card.
- Now verify your PTET 2019 Application Form and click submit button.
- Finally, you can take print out for future reference.
Application Fee Info: Those who are applying for the PTET examination, need to make payment of Rs 500/- as the charges for application fee
Rajasthan PTET Exam Pattern
Exam pattern for Rajasthan PTET Exam will be as explained in the below points:
- The examination will be of objective nature having multiple choice questions.
- The number of questions in the examination will be 200.
- Every question will be of 3 marks thus total marks of the question paper will be 600.
- The duration of the question paper will be 3 hours.
- There will be 4 sections in the examination and very section will have 50 questions.
|Question Type||Objective Type Question|
|Total No. of Questions||200|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Marking Scheme||3 Marks per Question|
Rajasthan PTET Admit Card
To download the Rajasthan PTET admit card, candidates first need to visit the Official website of PTET 2019. Candidates can download their admit card after entering the DOB (date of birth) and the registration number in the specified boxes. Admit card will contain all the information related to the exam i.e. timing, Exam duration, date and the examination venue. The candidates are required to take the admit card at the examination venue to ensure their entry into the exam hall
Rajasthan PTET Result 2019
- To check the resultof the Rajasthan PTET 2019, candidates need to visit the official website.
- Candidates, if qualify the examination, will be called to appear for the counseling process.
- After the completion of the counselling process, candidates will be eligible to pursue the course after making the payment of the admission fee.
Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2019
Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test for BEd Admission 2019 counselling will start after the result. Candidates who passed PTET 2019, can apply for Rajasthan PTET 1st Counselling 2019. Here I will tell you PTET 2019 online counselling form. PTET counselling 2019 will be starting in July month.
PTET 2019 Online Counselling Registration Important Dates:-
- PTET 2019 Counselling Online Registration Start Date:- June 05th, 2019
- PTET 2019 Counselling Online Registration End Date:- June 26th, 2019
- PTET 2019 Online Counselling Fee Deposit Date:- On or Before June 28th, 2019
For the counselling purpose, a candidate needs to pay RS 3000 as PTET Counselling fee. Check this article to know about PTET 2019 Counselling process and information. You can use this address for contact purpose.
PTET- Office Phone No: 0145-2787083, 2787084(Fax)