PUCET 2017: Application form, Exam dates, Eligibility, Pattern
Punjab University Common Entrance Test (PUCET) 2017 also called Punjab CET is a university/campus level entrance exam, and commences once in a year which is conducted by Punjab University. This exam is organized for providing admissions into various undergraduate courses such as BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery), B.Sc. (Hons.) & B. Pharmacy. Applicants those who are interested to take admission in above mentioned courses of Punjab University/College need to take part and clear PUCET 2017. Exam dates for PUCET 2017 has been announced. In this article we provide all information related to PUCET 2017: Application form, Exam dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Result, Admit card etc.
PUCET 2017 Exam Dates
Here we provide all official exam dates for PU CET 2017 in below given table:
|Application form starts from||3rd week of March 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application form||2nd or 3rd week of May 2017|
|Admit card released on||3rd week of May 2017|
|Exam date for Punjab CET UG||4th June 2017|
|Exam date for Punjab CET PG||10th & 11th June 2017|
|Result published on||2nd week of June 2017|
PUCET Application Form 2017
- Application Form for PUCET 2017 will be accessible/available from the 3rd week of March 2017.
- Applicants can fill and submit their application form via online mode.
- Applicants need to submit their form before the last date i.e. 2nd week of May 2017.
- Applicants those who belong to unreserved category need to pay Rs. 1760/- as a application fee. Whereas applicants belong to reserved category (SC/ST/Blind) need to pay Rs. 880/- for the same.
- Application fee will be made via offline mode (i.e. payment by using Challan of SBI Bank).
PU CET Eligibility Criteria
Here we provide all the eligibility norms/criteria for BHMS course:
- Applicants must be Indian citizen/ IndianNational then only he/she is eligible to apply for the (except NRI quota).
- Applicants must be of 17 years of age as on or before 31st of December of the year of admission.
- Applicants those who are interested need to complete their 10+2 or alike/comparable exam from well-known board along with a subjects like PCM (physics, chemistry and mathematics).
Punjab CET Exam Pattern 2017
- Language medium for PUCET question paper is English only.
- Question paper will be asked in OMR (optical mark reading) pattern.
- On each and every right answer applicants will be rewarded with 2 marks whereas for every wrong answer ¼ mark will be deducted for the same as a negative marking.
- Applicants are required to choose a combination of subjects corresponding to their respective courses.
- Exam will be prepared from various subjects such as chemistry, physics, biology, mathematics, computer science, and biotechnology.
- Every subject contain 60 questions of each.
PUCET Admit Card 2017
- Admit Card for PUCET 2017 will be given to those applicants who successfully registered themselves on the official website on or before 3rd week of May 2017.
- Admit card for PUCET 2017 will be published/released via online mode only.
- All Applicants are required to bring their admit card in the examination centre. Otherwise they are not allow to give exam.
PUCET Result 2017
Result for PUCET 2017 will be declared on 2nd week of June 2017. Result for this exam will be published via online mode only. We will provide a link here to check PUCET Result 2017. At last all Applicants are requested to take a hard-copy (printout) of their result and keep it safe until the admission process gets over.
If any applicant having any query related to PUCET 2017, then feel free to leave your query below in the comment box.