PSTET Result 2018: Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test or PSTET Result 2018 will be published online, the applicant may check it from the official website. PSTET 2018 result will indicate whether one has qualified or not. Qualifying status depends on marks scored in the exam. In order to have a fair and transparent process, the Punjab government’s department of school education releases answer keys and invites the objection. The exam is organized to ensure the quality of teacher’s recruitment. The Applicant who are interested in knowing every big and small information regarding exam then they can follow this article.
PSTET Result 2018
The result of PSTET 2018 will be announced on its official website. You can go via the dates given below to know more:
|Date of Exam||31 Dec 2017|
|Date of Result||To be announced|
Result: PSTET Result 2018 will be published on the website tetpunjab.com.
How To check the result
- Login to Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) official web page.
- Look out for the PSTET 2018 result tab and click on that and wait.
- This will lead to a new page on the monitor.
- Click on the section where it asks you to enter hall ticket/ enrollment number/roll number etc.
- Enter the details and click on OK.
- Both the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) paper 1 & 2 will appear, click to check.
- Do not forget to download the results; in future, it may be helpful.
PSTET 2018 Result Date
The result of Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) come after short span after the exam. The paper checking is done very strictly to make sure that the best applicant gets selected for the profile. The result date is set by the State Council Of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) Punjab.
PSTET Answer Key 2018
PSTET Answer Key 2018 will have all the correct answer for questions that will be asked in the exam of 2018. Answer key of PSTET 2018 will be is released once the exam process is over. Aspiring teachers who will appear for Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test they can tally their answers from the answer key. State Council of Educational Research and Training is organizing the exam.