Pondicherry University Application Form 2018 last date has been extended till 7th May 2018. The Pondicherry University is also known as University of Pondicherry organizes its own entrance exam called as Pondicherry University Entrance Exam. It is conducted for admission into PG and doctoral courses. In this article, we are providing complete information about Pondicherry University Application Form 2018.
Pondicherry University Application Form 2018 Notification – Application Last Date Extended
Pondicherry University Application Form 2018 last date has been extended till 7th May 2018. Click here to fill the Application Form.
Pondicherry University Exam Dates
Below, we have mentioned the official schedule of Pondicherry University Entrance Exam 2018.
|Application Form Availability||21st March 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||7th May 2018 (Extended)|
|Admit Card Issued||May 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||25th, 26th & 27th May 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2018|
Pondicherry University Application Form 2018
Applicants can fill & submit the Pondicherry University Entrance Exam 2018 Application only through online process. The application form is available from 21st March, 2018. Applicants have to fill a separate application form each course. The last date to submit the application has been extended till 7th May 2018. Take the printout of the Pondicherry University Admission Form for further reference.
Differently abled applicants are exempted from the fee. The application fee for NRI & overseas applicants are Rs. 1000. The application fee will be submitted through online (Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking) or offline (Challan through Indian Bank) mode. The Fee is non-refundable. The application fee is mentioned below:
The eligibility criteria for PG & PhD course are given below:
- For PG Courses: Applicants must pass the Bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 pattern from a recognized University.
- Appearing Applicants: Those studying in the final year of their education are also eligible to apply.
- For PhD Programmes: Applicants must qualify their Master’s degree in 10+2+3+2 system from a recognized University.
- Minimum Marks: For Ph.D course, applicants must secure at least 55% marks.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply for Pondicherry University Entrance Exam through online mode. The steps are given below to apply:
- Firstly Visit to the official site.
- After that click on the “Admission to PG/Ph.D programmes” link.
- Now, Click on the tab “New Applicant” & read the instruction carefully.
- Then Accept the declaration & click on the proceed button.
- Fill the application form & upload scanned images.
- Click on “submit” button.
- Select the course & submit the fee.
- Take the printout of the Pondicherry University Application Form 2018 for future reference.
How to fill Pondicherry University Application Form 2018
Before applying for the Pondicherry University Entrance Exam, applicants must ensure the following documents & details:
- Scanned Passport size photograph of size 140 x 160 (60Kb) with white background.
- Scanned Signature of size 90 x 120 (30Kb) with white background.
- Valid Email ID & Mobile Number.
- Educational Qualification Details.
- Credit/Debit card/Net Banking Details.
Follow simple steps to fill the Pondicherry University online application:
- Fill the Application Form & Upload Scanned Images
- Course Selection & Payment Process
- Preview/Print the Application Form
Go to the official site & click on the link “Admission 2018-18”. Applicants have to click on “New Applicant” tab. Read the instruction carefully & click on the Proceed button.
Step-2 Fill the Application Form & Upload Scanned Images:
Applicants have to fill their personal details, educational qualification details and experience details (if any). Applicants also have to upload their scanned photograph & signature in a JPEG Format. After filling all the details & upload images, click on “submit” button. After submission, applicants will receive a unique Login ID & Password in registered email ID & mobile number.
Step-3 Course Selection & Payment Process:
Applicants have to login again as registered applicants with the receive User Id & Password. Select the course & disciplines & click on “proceed” button. Now, applicants have to pay the application fee through online or offline mode. After successful fee payment, applicants will receive a confirmation email & SMS.
Step-4 Preview/Print the Application Form:
Click on “Preview” button to view filled-in application form & submit an application. If applicants want to apply for another course, repeat step (3). Applicants keep the printout of the Pondicherry University Admission Form for future use.
Application Form Correction
There is no official information announced yet related to the Pondicherry University application form 2018 & Application Correction. If any information will be announced about application correction, we will update here soon.
If any applicants have a query about Pondicherry University Application Form 2018, they can leave comments in the comment box.