PESSAT 2018: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) is organized by PES University (Bangalore) and main purpose of this examination is to provide admission in to those aspirants who are seeking for admission in UG and PG programmes of the University. This entrance exam will be organized on 2 dates schedule i.e. one for engineering programme and another for other courses. In this article we provide all information related to PESSAT 2018: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Admit Card, Result, etc.
PESSAT Exam Dates
Here, we have stated PESSAT 2018 examination dates.
For B.Tech Courses:
|Online Registration commenced from||September 2017|
|Registration Last Date for aspirants from outside Bengaluru||April 2018|
|Registration Last Date for aspirants in Bengaluru||April 2018|
|Slot Booking Started from||April 2018|
|Examination date||May 2018|
|Result Declare on||last week of May 2018|
|PESSAT 1st Round Counselling||June 2018|
|PESSAT 2nd Round Counselling||July 2018|
For Other Courses:
|Online Registration commenced from||September 2017|
|Online Registration Last Date||July 2018|
|Slot Booking Started from||January 2018|
|Examination date||January 2018 to July 2018|
|Result Announced in||1 Week after taking the test|
PESSAT 2018 Application Form
Application Form for PESSAT 2018 will be available via online mode from the official link. Application form was available from the September 2017. For B.Tech coursesthe last date for registration is April 2018. Whereas last date for the registration of other courses will be July 2018. Aspirants who submit fee via offline mode, they also need to send the application form along with Demand Draft & Challan on the below provided address:
Manager – Admissions
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
Bangalore – 560085
Ph: +91 8026726622
Application fee will be paid via online or offline mode. In online mode, aspirants can pay their fee using Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net banking whereas in offline process, aspirants will deposit their fee by using DD and Challan. The exam fee is Rs. 1050 for all aspirants. Aspirants who pay the fee from Demand Draft, they also need to submit their fee in the Favor of “PES University General Fund” owed/payable at Bangalore.
The eligibility criteria for PESSAT 2018 are given below.
- Aspirant must be an Indian Citizen.
- Aspirants have to qualify their 12th or alike examination with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) subjects.
- Aspirants have to secure minimum 60% of marks in the above given subjects.
- Age limit is between 17 to 25 years on December of the year of the examination.
PESSAT Exam Pattern
The PESSAT 2018 Entrance Test will be organized via online mode. B.Tech Exam will be done in the month of May 2018. All other courses entrance exam will starts from the 7th of January 2018 to July 2018. The exam pattern of MBA & B.Tech programme are given below.
For B.Tech Course:
- Duration of Exam:duration of 2 ½ hours will be given.
- Number of Questions: question paper contain total 180 questions.
- Subjects: The question paper will comprise of PCM & E (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, & English Grammer). 60 questions will be asked from the Physics and Mathematics, 20 from English Grammer and 40 from Chemistry.
- Negative Marking:No negative scheme for this exam.
- Syllabus: Syllabus will consist of class XI (11th) and XII (12th) level.
For MBA Course:
- Duration of Exam:duration of 2 hours will be given.
- Number of Questions: question paper contain total 120 questions.
- Subjects: The question paper will contain of Verbal Ability/English Comprehensive, Analytical & Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning and General Awareness. 40 questions will be asked from Logical Reasoning, Analytical & Quantitative Reasoning, 30 questions from Verbal Ability/English Comprehensive, and 10 from General Awareness.
- Negative Marking:No negative marking for this exam.
PESSAT 2018 Admit Card
After the registration ends, the slot booking procedure will be started from 21st of April 2018 for B.Tech Courses. The admit card & slot booking for other courses will be published on 5th of January 2018. In the process of slot booking, aspirants can reserve their test date and time. The process will be made on a first-come-first-serve basis. After the slot booking, aspirants are required to take the hard-copy (printout) of their Admit Card. Once the aspirant reserves the test date and time, then after that no changes will be allowable/permitted.
- Jharkhand: Ranchi.
- Bihar: Patna.
- Gujarat: Ahmedabad.
- Rajasthan: Jaipur, Kota.
- Maharashtra: Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur.
- New Delhi: New Delhi.
- Punjab/Haryana: Chandigarh.
- Kerala: Ernakulam.
- Assam (North East): Guwahati.
- Jammu & Kashmir: Jammu.
- Tamil Nadu: Chennai, Coimbatore.
- Uttar Pradesh: Lucknow.
- Orissa: Bhubaneswar.
- Andhra Pradesh: Hyderabad, Vijayawada.
- West Bengal: Kolkata.
- Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal.
- Karnataka: Mysore, Hassan, Davangere, Haveri, Bellary, Chitradurga, Mangalore, Chikmagalur, Udipi, Karwar, Shimoga, Madikeri, Bagalkot, Raichur, Bijapur, Gulbarga, Bidar , Hubli/Darwad, Belgaum, Bangalore, Tumkur.
PESSAT 2018 Result
Result for PESSAT 2018 is expected to declare in the last week of May 2018 for B.Tech Course. Result will be published on the official portal of the organizing authority. Aspirant can get their result by entering their Roll number and DOB. Aspirants are required to take a hard-copy (printout) of the result for future use. After the result declaration, merit list will be announced. On the basis of the merit list aspirants will be called for the counseling procedure.
PESSAT 2018 Counselling
Counselling for PESSAT 2018 will be organized in 2 rounds. 1st Round Counselling for B.Tech programme will be starts from the month of June 2018 and 2nd Round Counselling will be commenced in the month of July 2018. Counselling fee is Rs. 5000. Aspirant guardian/Parents will also represent the aspirant at the time of counselling.
Certificates that are required on counselling
- Copy of Fees Receipt
- Migration Certificate (If other than PU Board)
- PEESAT Admission Order & Rank Card MQT Admission Order
- 10+2 Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Transfer Certificate / College leaving Certificate
- 6 Copies each of color passport size and stamp size photographs
- Class 10thMarks card/ Birth Certificate
If any aspirants have query related to PESSAT 2018, then feel free to leave your comments in the comment box.