OSSTET 2018 Application form, Exam date, OSSTET 2018 Eligibility, Admit card, Result
OSSTET 2018: Applicants those who wishing to become a teacher in Schools of Odisha then they have to appear in OSSTET (Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test) 2018. The BSE (Board of Secondary Education), Odisha is the main authority that organize OSSTET entrance exam on the behalf of Govt. of Odisha. Here, in this article all information related to OSSTET including OSSTET 2018 Application form, Exam date, Eligibility, Admit card, Result etc.
OSSTET 2018 Overview
OSSTET 2018 Important Dates
Here applicants can check exam schedule for OSSTET 2018 below:
|Sl. No||Events||Respective Dates|
|1.||Application form available from||October, 2018|
|2.||Last date for submission of application form||November, 2018|
|3.||Payment of application fee||November, 2018|
|4.||Admit card available from||December 2018|
|5.||OSSTET Exam Date||December 2018|
BSE Odisha TET Notification 2018
The short form of Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test is OSSTET which is an entrance examination in the Indian state of Orissa. The exam will conduct in two different parts for the teachers in two separate categories. The various groups such as Category-I is for Education Teachers (Trained Graduate Teachers in Science/ Arts, Hindi/ Classical Teacher (Sanskrit/ Urdu/ Telugu). Category-II is for Physical Education Teacher (PET). All the applicants who have shortlisted in this are to teach from class VIII-X class only. Check out the full details to apply for this OSSTET Application Form 2018. The board members have uploaded the important details such as education qualification, age limit, mode of selection and application fee details are mentioned on the BSE Odisha TET Notification 2018. Find out the Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility details which are described in the third paragraphs. Fill the application form through the official web portalbseodisha.ac.in.
OSSTET 2018 Application Form
Applicants those who want to apply for OSSTET 2018 can apply for the same from the official website of BSE (Board of Secondary Education), Odisha (i.e. www.bseodisha.ac.in). Here, we provide all the steps that applicants need to follow order to apply for OSSTET (Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test) 2018.
- Applicants may register themselves from the official website of the exam conducting authority i.e. Board of Secondary Education, Odisha. Official website is www.bseodisha.ac.in.
- Before applicants move to the application process, they will need to read all instructions related to the entrance exam i.e. eligibility and instruction related to application.
- Now, applicants need to click the button namely ‘Click Here for New Registration’ and complete the registration procedure.
- In case any applicant already registered themselves before then they need to enter their e-mail ID and password to login.
- After that, applicant need to pay their requisite application fee. Applicants can make their payment either via cash payment via bank Challan or ATM card, net banking.
- At last applicants need to take a hard-copy (printout) of registration receipt and keep it safe for further use.
OSSTET Online Registration 2018
According to the news revealed by the association, the OSSTET Online Registration 2018 will soon commence via its official site. The examination will be divided into 2 parts- Paper 1 and Paper 2. The test is scheduled to be held in December month.In this year also it will handle the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 at various pre-allotted exam centers.
OSSTET 2018 Eligibility Qualification:
- Candidate those who have completed minimum Bachelor Degree (B.A or B.Sc) along with the training courses like Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) are eligible to apply for this Test. The candidates must have studied Odia as a subject up to VI level or HSC level, or completed MIL in Odia in 10th level .
- Persons having any of the following educational and training qualifications having passed Odia as MIL up to HSC level or any such equivalent or higher examination or have passed Odia as a subject in specific examination conducted by BSE, Odisha of HSC standard or have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha in Odia medium with MIL other than Odia. (Such candidates who have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha without Odia as MIL should produce a certificate to the effect from the Headmaster of the concerned school that he / she has passed HSC Examination in Odia medium) shall be eligible for appearing in OSSTET.
OSSTET Secondary Teacher Posts:
- Category -I : Trained Graduate (Science/Arts) / Hindi /Sanskrit /Urdu/Telugu – (The candidate sunder this category shall appear the test in paper – I).
- Category -II (PET) (The candidates under this category shall appear the test in Paper-II).
OSSTET 2018 Question Pattern:
- All questions are Multiple Choice Question.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- For correct answer 1 mark and for Wrong answer No Negative Marking
- Total Time Duration of Exam is 2 hour and 30 Minutes.
- Questions has 3 Sections i.e, Section – I, Section- II and Section -III.
- In section-I, the following languages shall be offered; Odia, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu & Bengali. The candidate has to choose any one of these languages.
- In section-II, English subject compulsory for all candidates.
- In section-III, The questions in Arts and Science subjects shall be in English. The question in subjects like Hindi/Classical (Sanskrit/Telugu/Urdu) shall be in respective languages.
- The question in Physical Education course (paper-II) shall be in English.
OSSTET 2018 Exam Pattern:
OSSTET Exam will be conducted for Two papers. That is Paper-1 and Paper-2. The students who’s qualification comes under the CATEGORY -1 have to appear the OSSTET in Paper-1 and the candidates who’s qualification comes under the CATEGORY-2 have to appear the OSSTET Paper-2. To know the qualification which comes under CATEGORY -1 and CATEGORY-2, read the details below.
Category -I :
Trained Graduate (Science/Arts) / Hindi /Sanskrit /Urdu/Telugu
(I) TG Science (PCM/CBZ) :
B.Sc (with or without honors) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/OBC/SEBC candidates) having at least two school subjects with B.Ed from a recognized institute.
(II) TG Arts :
B.A or B.Com (with or without honors) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/OBC/SEBC candidates) having at least two school subjects with B.Ed from a recognized institute.
(III) Hindi Teacher :
BA, B.Sc or B.Com with Hindi as one of the elective subject having minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/OBC/SEBC candidates) with Rastrabhasa Ratna from Rastrabhasa Prachar Samiti, Wardha
BA, B.Sc or B.Com with Hindi as one of the elective subject having minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/OBC/SEBC candidates) with Sastri from Orissa Rastrabhasa Parisada, Puri
BA, B.Sc or B.Com with Hindi as one of the elective subject having minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/OBC/SEBC candidates ) with Snataka from Hindi Sikshaya Samiti, Orissa, Cuttack
An equivalent bachelor degree from a recognized institution with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/OBC/SEBC candidates) and Hindi Sikshyan Parangat from Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra or B.H.Ed. a course prescribed by NCTE from a recognized University or B.Ed. in Hindi from Dakhin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha, Madras.
Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi as one of the subject with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/OBC/SEBCcandidates) from a recognized University and M.A. in Hindi with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
(IV) Classical (Sanskrit) :
Bachelors Degree with Sanskrit as one of the optional/Hons subject from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/OBC/SEBC candidates) with Sikshaya Sastri (Sanskrit) a course prescribed by NCTE from a recognised University/ Institution or Sastri (Sanskrit) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/OBC/SEBC candidates) and Sikshaya Sastri (Sanskrit) a course prescribed by NCTE from a recognised University/ Institution. Acharya (Except Jyotishacharya and Ayurvedacharya) or Sahityacharya with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University. Bachelor’s Degree with Sanskrit as one of the optional / Hons subject with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/OBC/SEBC candidates) from a recognized University and M.A. in Sanskrit with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.
(V) Classical (Urdu) :
Fazil (Urdu) or M.A. (Persian) or B.A. (Persian) with B.Ed. or Alim with B.Ed. from a recognized University/ Institution.
(VI) Classical (Telugu) :
Bachelor Degree in Arts having Telugu as a subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/OBC/SEBC candidates) along with a degree in Bachelor of Education / Telugu B. Ed. a course recognized by NCTE from a University /Institutions recognized by NCTE.
Category -II (PET)
- +2 or its equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and CPED from recognized Board /University.
- Degree/Postgraduate Degree in Physical Education i.e. B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed. from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Persons declared eligible by the State Govt. from time to time.
OSSTET 2018 Admit Card
Applicants can download their OSSTET 2018 admit card in the month of December, 2018 from the official website of the exam conducting authority. Applicant need to authenticate/ validate all the instructions given on their admit card and in case of any inconsistency/discrepancy applicants need to inform to the exam conducting authority. We will also update here a direct link for downloading OSSTET 2018 admit card after the official notification published.
OSSTET Preparation Tips:-
Professoridea.com offers applicants some tried and tested tips for OSSTET exam preparation tips check below:
- To crack the exam, regular study based on a proper study time table is a must
- Get thorough with the pattern paper and the topics covering the syllabus
- Prepare your own strategy to reach your goal
- Solve the past papers to test your ability.
OSSTET 2018 Answer Key
BSE (Board of Secondary Education), Odisha will also publish the OSSTET 2018 answer key on the official website. With the help of answer key, applicants can easily calculate their possible marks, and they also get the rough idea about their marks. However, applicants should not consider it as the final result. Exam conducting authority will issue the final result at later stage.
Qualifying marks of OSSTET 2018 :
Qualifying marks of OSSTET Examination The minimum pass mark in each paper is 60%. A person securing 60% or more in a paper shall be considered OSSTET pass. In case of SC,ST,PH, OBC/SEBC candidates, the minimum pass mark shall be 50%.
Issue of Certificate :
Successful candidates shall be awarded an OSSTET Certificate by BSE, Odisha . The Certificate shall contain the name and address of the candidate, date of birth, registration number, year/month of award of certificate & marks obtained in paper(s). The Certificate shall be electronically generated with adequate security features.
OSSTET 2018 Result
Applicants can check their OSSTET 2018 result from the official site of the exam conducting authority i.e. Board of Secondary Education, Odisha in the month of February, 2018 (Tentative). In order to access the result page, applicants don’t need to move here and there as we provide a direct link of accessing your result on this web page.
Validity of OSSTET Certificate :
The validity period of OSSTET qualifying certificate /mark sheet shall be for a minimum period of 7 years from the date of OSSTET examination subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility conditions of appointment as may be imposed by the Appointing Authority from time to time.
How to fill OSSTET Application Form 2018
- Applicants firstly need to visit the official website of exam conducting authority i.e. http://bseodisha.nic.in/
- After that they are required to choose the option of “Examinations”
- After that click on the link to Apply Online.
- Click on “Registration” link for new registration.
- If already registered, then ‘Login’.
- Fill the application form with complete details
- Upload the Recent Photo and Signature
- Make Online Payment or Generate Challan
- Click on the submit button.
- Take print out of your application form for future uses.
If any applicant having query related to OSSTET 2018, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.