Application form for OJEE 2018 will be available only via online mode. OJEE (Odisha Joint Entrance Examination) is a state level entrance exam through which admission in many degree courses like homeopathy, MBA, integrated Engineering (LE), pharmacy, ayurveda, etc. courses is provided. On the basis of OJEE 2018, applicants will be able to get admission in lateral entry of technology/engineering/MCA/pharmacy programmes. OJEE 2018 exam also offers admission into 1st year master degree courses like M.Pharma/M.Plan /M.Tech/MBA/MCA/M.Arch. herApplicants can check a complete details about OJEE 2018 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility.
OJEE 2018 Application Form
All applicants need to read the information brochure/booklet carefully before filling the OJEE 2018 application form:
- Online application procedure will be commence from the month of February, 2018.
- OJEE 2018 application form will be available via online mode only.
- Last date for form submission is March, 2018.
- Applicants also need to prepare scanned images of photograph, signature, & left hand thumb impression which will be required when filling the application form.
- Applicants need to fill all the details carefully in the application form & after filling the application form applicants also need to take a hard-copy (printout) of the confirmation page for further use.
The application fee can be deposited through online mode by using debit card/credit card (VISA/MASTER/Maestro cards/net banking). The registration fee can also be paid through e-Challan submitted in any of the branch of SBI bank. The application fee is given below for various offered courses:
|Integrated MBA||Rs. 1000/-|
|MBA/MCA/LE (MCA)||Rs. 1000/-|
|LE (B.Tech/Pharmacy)||Rs. 1000/-|
|BAMS and BHMS/Pharmacy/Pharmacy and BHMS & BAMS||Rs. 1000/-|
|MBA and MCA/MBA and LE-MCA/MBA and PGAT||Rs. 1500/-|
Eligibility criteria of OJEE 2018 for various UG, PG and Lateral Entry courses is given below:
- Domicile: Applicants must have a domicile of Odisha
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit for Integrated MBA/ MBA/MCA/M.Plan/M.Arch/M.Pharma /M.Tech. Whereas for BHMS/BAMS, applicants must need to complete the 17 year’s of age as on or before 31st of December, 2018.
- For UG Courses:Applicants must complete their 12th class examination from the Odisha board or any other well-known board.
- For PG Courses: Applicants must completed/appearing the bachelor’s degree in respective field. Graduation degree must be recognized from any well-known university.
- For Lateral Entry (B.Pharma/ B.Tech): Applicants must completed the 3 years of diploma in pharmacy or engineering by securing minimum 45% of marks (for general category applicants). Whereas applicants belong to reserved category need to secure minimum 40% of marks for the same.
NOTE: For Engineering Courses: On the basis of JEE Main scores admission into B.Tech programme will be done.
For BDS/MBBS: Applicants will get admission into BDS/MBBS courses on the basis of NEET 2018.
OJEE 2018 Application Dates
Here, we provide the tentative exam schedule for OJEE application form 2018.
|Online application form starts from||February, 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||March, 2018|
|Last date for application fee||March, 2018|
|Examination date||May, 2018|
How to Apply
All applicants need to follow below given steps to Apply for OJEE 2018:
- Firstly you need to visit the official website.
- Then click on ‘Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Application Form for OJEE 2018’.
- Now, Application Form for ‘OJEE-2018’ will appear on your screen.
- After that select the correct application form among A, B, C, D, E & F as per your requirement/qualifications eligibility & interest.
- Applicant can register themselves only for 1 application form.
- After that fill all the details correctly in the application form & note down your registration number after submission of application form.
- Then click on ‘submit button’ to submit your details.
- After that upload images of your signature (with a file size between 5kb to 50kb), your photograph (with a file size between 5kb to 99kb) and left hand thumb impression of your (with a file size between 5kb to 50kb) in JPEG/JPG format.
- Then next step is to pay required application fee for the form selected by you.
- After you successfully made your payment, then at last take you need to take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further use.
If any applicant having query related to OJEE 2018 Application Form, then you may leave your query below in the given below comment box.