NSIT PG 2017: Registration, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Admission, Merit list, Admission Process: Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) is one of the most reputed/popular institute of India for providing education in the field of technology. This institution offers admission into Post Graduate courses (M.Tech) on the basis of GATE national level exam. For admission in Full-Time (Sponsored) and Part-Time course will be given on the basis of marks/performance in qualifying exam, written test and interview. Registration for NSIT PG 2017 has been started now. Here, student can check a complete information regarding NSIT PG 2017 including application form, exam date, eligibility, admission process, etc.
NSIT PG 2017 Notifications
Application Form for NSIT PG 2017 for M.Tech courses has been released from 24th of April 2017. Click here to fill application form.
NSIT PG Application Form 2017
Application Form for NSIT PG 2017 will be available from 24th of April, 2017. Application forms will be available from the official website of NSIT. Last date for submission of online application will is 15th of May, 2017. Applicants need to fill a separate application form for each division. Applicants are required to upload their scanned images of photograph & signature in .JPG format. Fee payment can be done via online process i.e. by using debit card/credit card or via net banking/ cash deposit at any of the SBI Branch Counter via ‘State Bank Collect’ facility of State Bank of India. Applicants are recommended to take a hard-copy (printout) of the submitted application form for further use.
Here, we provide all eligibility norms/criteria for full-time (M.Tech) courses below:
- Applicants must complete B.Tech/BE degree or any other alike degree from any well-known institution.
- AMIE (India) with appropriate/suitable Graduation IETE (India) AMIE (London) or any other exam in the concerned branch are eligible to apply for this exam.
- Applicants should have qualified the GATE examination in the related stream.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age before the 1st of October, 2017.
Following are the M.Tech programme provided/offers by NSIT offers:
- Tech. in VLSI Design & Embedded System
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (Signal Processing)
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering (Process Control)
- Computer Engineering (Information System)
- Tech. in Production Engineering
- Tech. in Industrial Electronics
- Tech. in Biochemical Engineering
- Tech. in Engineering Management
Here, we provide official dates for NSIT PG 2017 given below:
|Online application starts||24th of April, 2017|
|Last date for online application||15th of May, 2017|
|M.Tech. Screening Dates for all courses (SP, IS, PC, BCE, ESV, IE, PE, EM)||18th to 19th of May, 2017|
|Display of list (for document verification of M.Tech aspirants)||25th of May, 2017|
|Document verification (for full-time general, SC, ST & PH applicants)||12th of June, to 16th of June, 2017|
|Written test & Interview (for sponsored full-time and part-time applicants)||19th of June to 23rd of June, 2017|
|Display of first list for admission||30th of June, 2017|
|Fee deposit (for 1st list)||10th of July, 2017|
Seat reservation will be given only to the applicants belong to SC, ST and PH categories. Seat reservation for all different categories are categorized below:
|PH (Physically Challenged)||3% of seats|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||7.5 % of Seats|
|SC (Scheduled Castes)||15% of seats|
Admission for M.Tech (full-time) course will be totally based on the merit list. Merit list will be ready/prepared on the basis of score/marks grab by the applicant’s in the GATE examination. Preferences will be provided to those applicants who have completed B.Tech/ BE or alike degree on the date of online registration. A separate merit list will be prepared for the applicants belong reserved categories.
Applicants will be selected/admitted on the basis of marks that they scored in the GATE examination. For part-time courses or full-time sponsored applicants will get admission on the basis of written test, qualifying exam, and interview. Applicants can proceed for further admission procedure once they get selected in the merit list. All selected applicants are required to bring the below given original documents along with the photocopies that will be needed at the time of admission.
Documents required in Admission Process:
- GATE Score Card
- Category certificate (if required)
- Two latest passport size photographs
- DD/ Cheque of requisite admission fee
- Printout of the application form duly signed
- Physical Disability Certificate (for PH applicants)
- Mark sheet and degree of the qualifying examination
- 10thclass mark sheet/ certificate in support of Date of Birth
- ID Proof (Aadhar card/ Passport/ Driving license / PAN card/ Voter ID)
If any applicant having query related to NSIT PG 2017, then you may leave your queries below in the comment box.