NHTET 2018 Exam Application form, Dates, NHTET 2018 Eligibility, Admit card, Result, Pattern, Syllabus, NHTET Score Card Validity, Selection Process, Exam Center
NHTET 2018: NHTET (National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test) 2018 is a national level exam organized for recruitment of Asst. Lecturer and Teaching Associates in NCHMCT affiliated Institute of Hospitality, Management and Sciences (IHMs). Applicants, those who are willing to apply for NHTET 2018, are firstly required to check the eligibility by reading the information given below. In this article, we provide a complete information related to NHTET 2018 application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, admit card, result etc.
Key Points NHTET 2018 Exam:
NHTET 2018 – Exam Dates
Here Applicants can check the Exam Schedule for NHTET 2018 in the below table:
|1.||Online application form starts from||February 2018|
|2.||Last date for submission of application form||March 2018|
|3.||Last date for receiving of confirmation paper including application fee and other related documents||March 2018|
|4.||Examination Date||April 2018|
|5.||Result will be published on||May 2018|
NHTET 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be a Bachelor’s degree holder in the stream of Hotel Management/Hospitality Administration by securing minimum 60% of marks along with that applicant should have 2 years of Industry experience after acquiring the degree then only he/she is eligible for the exam.
- Applicant hold a full time Master’s Degree in HM (Hotel Management)/ Hospitality Administration by securing minimum 60% of marks to get eligible for the exam.
- Appearing applicants are also eligible to apply but they must passed all previous year’s and semester’s subjects.
Age Criteria for NHTET 2018 as on 31st March, 2018
- Applicants having age of 29 years are eligible for the exam (for General category applicants only).
- Applicants having age of 32 years are eligible for the exam (for OBC applicant).
- Applicants having age of 34 years are eligible for the exam (for SC/ST/PD applicant).
NHTET 2018 – Application Form
Applicants can get the NHTET application form via online mode from the official website of the exam conducting authority. Applicants have to pay the application fee for NHTET 2018 exam. Applicants those who belong to General/OBC category need to pay Rs.800/- as an application fee. Whereas, applicants belong to PD/SC/ST category need to pay Rs.400/- for the same.
NHTET 2018 – Application fees:
|GEN/OBC/Category (Male candidates)||800 Rs.|
|SC/ST/PD Category (Female Candidates)||400 Rs.|
NHTET – Exam Pattern
- Test will consist of total 3 papers.
- Exam paper will contain MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Questions) type questions.
- This exam is organized only once in a year. However, in few conditions the exam is organized twice in a year.
Paper 1 Pattern
- 1st exam paper is designed in order to analyze the ability/skill/aptitude of an applicant’s towards teaching, reasoning ability, comprehension divergent thinking, and general awareness.
- Question paper will contain total 50 questions which contain a weightage of 100 marks.
- Negative marking will be applicable if any applicant attempting a question twice or thrice. ½ marks will be deducted as a negative marking.
Paper II Pattern
- Second exam will contain total 50 MCQ’s from Nutrition, Food science, hotel accounts, General Management, and Financial Management, Strategic Management, Sales, Human resource Management, and Marketing and Economics.
- On each and every correct answer applicant will be rewarded with two marks of each. ½ marks will be deducted as a negative marking.
Paper III Pattern
- Third exam comprises of total 100 MCQ’s from Food Production, F & B Service and Management, Accommodation Operation Management and House Keeping Management.
- On each and every correct answer applicant will be rewarded with two marks of each.
- No provision for negative Marking.
NHTET 2018 – Validity
- After the qualified the NHTET 2018 candidates allow applying Associate professor and Teaching Associates posts in any Government/Private Institute.
- Maximum age to apply for this post is 30 yrs for general category (Five years age relaxation for reserved category).
- NHTET score card will valid only one year (31 March 2019).
NHTET 2018 – Selection Procedure
The candidates are required to obtain following min marks separately in Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-III and Aggregate of 03 Papers as given below:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks in PAPER-I (Out of 100)||Minimum Qualifying Marks in PAPER-II (Out of 100)||Minimum Qualifying Marks in PAPER-II (Out of 200)||Aggregate Marks (Out of 400)|
|PWD/ SC/ ST||40 (40%)||40 (40%)||90 (45 %)||180 (45%)|
|GENERAL/OBC||45 (45%)||45 (45%)||100 (50 %)||200 (50%)|
NHTET 2018 – Exam Centers
How to Apply for NHTET 2018 – Application form
- Access the official site of NCHMCT (http://thims.gov.in/)
- Click on the Registration tab and fill online application.
- Candidates should have to purchase a demand draft from any approved Bank for the requisite amount of application fee before filling up the form, since the DD number will be required to fill the form.
- Fill all details must be correct and genuine as per your documents.
- Candidates must be ready scanned images of photographs and signature.
- After uploading the images check preview of application form.
- Take print out of application form for future reference.
- Send printed application form with their Demand Draft to be drawn in favor of ‘NCHMCT’ payable at Delhi/Noida
Mailing of Print out of the filled in application form along with fee:
After submission the application form, the candidate will be able to get print out of his/ her filled in application form containing three pages. The last page, in which it is marked as ‘to be sent to NCHMCT’ be sent to the Council along with Demand Draft for the amount prescribed as application fee latest by 31st March 2018. No other document need to attach.
NHTET 2018 Application – Syllabus
- Paper-I (50 MCQ) will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test aptitude towards teaching, reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness/ knowledge of the candidate.
- Paper-II (50 MCQ) will consist of Nutrition, Food science, General Management, hotel accounts ( for hospitality related teaching posts ) and Strategic Management, Human resource Management, Financial Management, Sales and Marketing and Economics ( for management related teaching posts ).
- Paper-III (100 MCQ) will consist of 100 multiple choice questions from the four core areas of
hospitality i.e. Food Production, F & B Service and Management, Accommodation Operation Management and House Keeping Management.
NHTET 2018 – Admit Card
- Browse the official site of NCHMCT 2018 Examination.
- Access the Admit card tab and enter your unique user name and password.
- After submit the details admit card will be displayed.
- Admit card will contains all necessary information of Examination.
NHTET 2018 – Exam Result
- Result will be announced in the month of May 2018.
- Then candidates can download the score card and eligible for the IHM and FCI recruitment.
- Candidates can download the result or validity certificate from official site.
If any applicant having query related to NHTET 2018, then you may leave your comment below.