NEET PG Syllabus 2018: Syllabus Wise Weightage- Check Details: The National Board of Examinations (NBE) will issue the syllabus of the NEET PG 2018 examination. Along with the topics, the National Board of Examinations (NBE) has also stated/listed the weightage of each topic in terms of the marks. The applicants can check the topic wise breakdown of the syllabus here in the article below. For the detailed information on NEET PG Syllabus 2018, read the full article in detail.
It is important for the applicants to have information in regard to the syllabus, for strategic preparation in a well-organized manner. NEET PG Syllabus 2018 is the course/ sequence out of which the question paper of NEET PG 2018 will be made.
On the basis of NEET PG marks/ score top universities and colleges of the country give admission in PG Medical courses. Applicants can check all details of NEET PG Syllabus 2018 with exam pattern and complete syllabus, etc. below in this article.
NEET PG Syllabus 2018
- Syllabus will contain various topics of knowledge areas or subjects.
- The syllabus will be prescribed by the MCI (Medical Council of India).
- Syllabus will comprise of topics like Physiology, Ophthalmology, Anatomy and many others.
- To score well in the NEET PG 2018 examination applicants should prepare as per the prescribed syllabus.
NEET PG Syllabus 2018: Question Weightage
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia||46|
NEET PG Syllabus 2018: Syllabus Wise Weightage
|Dermatology & STD||4|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||20|
|SPM, Statistics & Biomedical Research||20|
NEET PG Syllabus 2018: Paper details
- Question Type: Multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Exam duration: exam duration will be 3-1/2 hours.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized computer based test mode.
- Question Language: The question paper will be asked in the English language.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking will be done in this examination.
- National Board of Examinations (NBE) will organize the NEET PG exam.
- An applicant will have to take the exam on a pre-assigned workstation, in the testing center.
- Total 300 questions will be asked in the question paper.
- There is no negative marking in this examination.
- The examination will consist of multiple choice questions.
If any applicant having query regarding NEET PG Syllabus 2018, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.