NEET PG Important Books 2018 and Exam Preparation for PG Medical Entrance Examination: The NEET PG Important Books, and Preparation section, will help the applicants to prepare well for the examination. Applicant’s those who preparing for the medical PG entrance examination often gets them into wasting a lot of time while going via several books on every single subject. As each different book will carry a different way of explaining the same thing, so this leads the applicants to confusion. Some books may even carry some wrong info which can trouble/haunt you during your exam. When every single minute is very important for the applicant, then referring to too many books wastes a lot of time. Check all the NEET PG Important Books and Preparation 2018 in the below article and get all the help to prepare for your examination.
Not just books applicants also need to focus on the best strategic/ planned approach towards the preparation of the exam. Read all the information below and refer to the correct books to prepare for AIIMS PG, NEET PG, and other Medical PG exams.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post-Graduation (NEET PG) is the entrance examination for the courses according to the directives/ orders of the Supreme Court. On the basis of NEET PG marks/ score top universities and colleges of the country give admission in PG (Post-Graduation) Medical courses. This entrance test has replaced the DNB CET and AIPGMEE, after the directive/ order issued by Supreme Court.
NEET PG Important Books 2018
Here we provide some of the highly recommended/ suggested books below subject wise. Applicants are advised to prepare according to these books for best preparation.
|Microbiology||Anshul Jain or Rachana Chaurasiya or Ananthanarayan|
|Pathology||Robbins or Sparsh Gupta|
|Medicine||Mudit Khanna, Harrison, or Amit Ashish|
|ENT||Shibbu George or SakshiArora Or Dhingra|
|SPM||Vivek Jain or Park or Aravind Arora|
|Pharmacology||Tripathy or Sparsh Gupta|
|Paediatrics||O. P Ghai or Aravind Arora|
|OBG||Sakshi Arora or Sheila Balakrishnan|
|Surgery||Ashish Gupta, Bailey, or Pulse Publications|
|Ophthamology||Across or Parson|
Strategy and Focus Area
- Repeat questions will be asked very few time in the examination, in the last couple of years.
- The focus should be on the concepts/ ideas and one should have a thorough knowledge of facts.
- The traditional/ old-style approach of reading 10 year’s papers might not work.
- Applicants are required to study and understand each and every concept with the help of a picture/model/diagram etc.
- Applicants should also expect image based questions as it come in examination which are, generally, basic in nature.
- Applicants need a different strategy for each and every exam as each examination is different.
- Study according to the exam pattern and syllabus given in the below section.
NEET PG 2018 Exam Pattern
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia||46|
NEET PG Syllabus 2018
- Syllabus will contain various topics of knowledge areas or subjects.
- The syllabus will be prescribed by the MCI (Medical Council of India).
- Syllabus will comprise of topics like Physiology, Ophthalmology, Anatomy and many others.
- To score well in the NEET PG 2018 examination applicants should prepare as per the prescribed syllabus.
NEET PG 2018 Important Points
- Total Questions: Total 300 questions will be asked.
- Question Type: Multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized computer based test mode.
- Question Language: The question paper will be asked in the English language.
- Exam Duration: exam duration will be 3 and a half hour.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking will be done in this examination.
If any applicant having query regarding NEET PG Important Books 2018, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.